Gbol's PFS Theory (quotes)

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I fasted for very very long . when you start fasting, you always go thru rough times. Fasting improved my hair dramatically , also skin nails. eyes. everything.

but fasting is good for slow oxidizers , fast oxidizers tend to do badly on it.

That is why I said that Peats diet is more for protein wasting hairloss. Those people do good on liver( copper) calcium, anything that slows down their oxidation rate.

Fast oxidizers will fix grey hair with copper, slow oxidizer with zinc manganese.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Endotoxin is not a biochemical term , it is a bro science. PH regulates the bacteria population. the endotoxin they are talking about is acetaldehyde mostly. This is controlled by enzymes ALDH and AO. And yes this is what ages you and causes cancer since acetaldehyde stops MAO from working, it stop histamine break down. It has many bad effects.
this is exactly why your NAD levels fall when you age. Since your acetaldehyde levels increase and this puts pressure on NAD, since NAD is needed for acetaldehyde break down. ALDH has NAD as a cofactor. This is why people with cancer get intolerant to alcohol. And people with CFS are intolerant to alcohol also. Since metabolism of alcohols make acetaldehyde, this is what hangover is. Ethanol is turned into acetaldehyde and then into acetic acid. but if your enzymes ALDH is not working properly you are stuck with too much acetaldehyde.

In case of cancer , your iron is kept low by the body during cancer, since you have an infection. Body keeps iron low by lowering enzyme xantine oxidase. Which is b2 and molybdenum based. AO enzyme which breaks down acetaldehyde is also B2 and molybdenum based. That is what during the infection. one of the enzymes breaking down acetaldehyde gets blocked. And the whole pressure goes onto ALDH enzyme which is NAD based. This is why NAD goes down in aging.

But if you control the bacteria you wont have any of these issues. And to control the bacteria populations you need to control the PH. And to control the PH you need to control all of your enzymes. So minerals and vitamins is like programming language. You can can program any code using them. this is how your body works and all the doctors, researchers recommending certain substances for all imbalances are simply wrong.

These are explanations of mechanisms of endotoxins . If you control PH you wont have any endotoxins. And if you dont control PH you cant fix your endotoxicity with carrot salad . It is impossible.

People talking about endotoxins, about adrenal fatigue, about SIBO , diabetes, cancer etc. are not scientists. It is all a bro science. To me human body' language is an enzyme interactions and you need to speak this language to actually describe conditions. And not some weird words like endotoxins and other made up stuff.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
different bacteria lives in different PHs

inflammation is a bro science also. What is inflammation, what is endotoxin. what is the exact mechanism of the inflammation. I know the answers to all of this , this is why I wrote to you that endotoxin is acetaldehyde mostly. Since acetaldehyde is what stops MAO from working,if MAO a is downregulated it causes high serotonin. THIS SEROTONIN is not what causes inflammation LOL. It is a side effect of MAO A downregulation , MAO A is copper based, copper gets downregulated in case of high acetaldehydes and this causes DAO enzyme to drop which causes histamine overload and inflammation.

You see you have to explain things like that. Not some bogus serotonin causes inflammation stuff. NO SEROTONIN DOES NOT CAUSE any of that. SEROTONIN is a side effects of MAO A inhibition. END PRODUCT of MAOs is adelhyde, this is why if you have high acetaldehyde , MAO A is stopped by a feed back loop , this causes high serotonin. And causes copper disregulation which decreases DAO enzyme and causes inflammation since too much histamine is retained.

The serotonin slows down your breathing and causes CO2 retention. This fights the bacteria. And this how your body fights this condition LOL Now tell me how serotonin is bad here.

tryptophan will retain CO2. This is why it is anti thyroid, since anything that retains CO2 will lower your metabolism.

I don't want to discuss Peat, please. It is of no interest to me honestly. Lets not discuss Peat in this thread. Otherwise I will have problems here, since I will just break every statement that he makes with the actual scientific explanation.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Slader . Fast on Breuss protocol. You will fix your hair and pfs all at once. but you need to be on it for 45 days.

Sleeping problems are only at first. then they disappear. i fast for 40 days. and I swim every day 2-5 km in the ocean while fasting. this saves your muscles and gives you needed minerals from sea water.
skin, energy eyes, everything is crazy after this. You get so much younger then it is not funny. All these health gurus look like death with glasses no hair, grey. I have zero grey , long hair, no glasses, ideal skin. I am 40, but you will never ever guess my age. and I was just sick with 2 cancers, where I looked like 80 years old. All my beard was grey, I had grey side burns, crazy hairloss, almost bald. It is crazy transformation .
fasting and liver flushes are just amazing.

I stay away from meat milk, cheeses, anything that has hormones in it. I eat only sea food( shrimpls oysters, crab, mussels., eat some fruit. Drink almond milk that I make myself for calcium. I eat rice. I think rice is really good, It keeps me clean and absorbs toxins. that is why it is used during poisoning.

PFS seems like an easy fix now with RU486.

Hairloss I outlined how to fix for most people. But you need to see if you are a fast or slow oxidizer. Most people are slow oxidizers and Peats diet is death for them.
Only fast oxidizers do well on Peat, since fast oxidizers need calcium , copper, and all those that do good, they don;t tolerate thyroid.

Like Haidut, his ceruloplasmin is high , he cant tolerate thyroid. he is a fast oxidizer. he does well on calcium , copper, Peat recs, but he cant take thyroid, since his thyroid effects is already too fast. LOL

And this person sits here and recommends Peat to others. same as Danny Roddy with his hairloss. He did not have adrongenic hairloss. Vitamin D cant help androgenic hairloss. It will increase the hairloss. Danny Roddy is also a fast oxidizer and does good on milk , copper, calcium and I bet he does not take thyroid either LOL

but most people are slow oxidizers not fast. they don't do good on calcium copper milk. they simply cant do good in that. And if you force them on thyroid supplements this slowly kills them by ruining their blood vessels.

slow oxidizers have low sympathetic nervous system, you cant put the on thyroid hormone. It will slowly but surely ruin their blood vessels, since slow oxidizers wont be able to oppose oxidation stress since they are lacking SODs.
their thyroid effect is lowered in the cell for a purpose not to create oxidative stress. It is regulation and you can only improve their thyroid effect by increasing their sympathetic nervous system

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
You can't administer androgens to chemically castrated people. they use depo provera to castrate people chemically , and only androgens with anti progestin properties can to reverse that castration. depo provera is a progestin same as finasteride.

You dont want to take androgens since taking DHT or testosterone will make you even more insensitive to it. Taking DHT will only work with taking estrogen at the same time. During PFS Estrogen is bound with high progesterone, this totally stops DHT from working no matter what level you have of it.

for the brain to turn on DHT, you need estrogen UNBOUND. And with high progesterone this does not happen.

any anti progestin turns on this process back and reverses it in days.

But if you stayed in this situation for a very long time. It will take time for you to completely restore the nervous system, since you did have copper deficiency for a long time.

But it will get completely restored in a year or so.

One more time. You have estrogen dht and progesterone. Progesterone can bind estrogen receptors. so if you have high progesterone this progesterone binds estrogen receptors, and this lower estrogenic effects like compassion, love, feelings of enjoyment. Since estrogen is blocked, your DHT sensitivity is downregulated. Since DHT sensitivity goes up and down based not on testosterone but based on estrogen.

Now why you have high progesterone production. You do since you are insensitive to it after taking progestin like depo provera, deca, finasteride.. So you need to block progesterone with anti progestin. this will fix 2 things. It will free up your estrogen which will increase your DHT sensitivity at once. plus it will increase progesterone receptors and progesterone won't go up again.

Now after you take anti progestin, your progesterone will be back to normal. but some of your estrogen will be unopposed . This will cause your hairlosss to start.

Now you take zinc and manganese and it will stop your hairloss. So you will have DHT sensitivity and no hairloss.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
DECA does cause all this effects, I had tons of people with identical PFS from DECA

Progesterone was increased in 80% cases that I saw. and if it was not increased it was because of absolute zinc deficiency. body simply could not make enough. Those cases are even worse off.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
yes I had the same, that is MAO A problem. It will be gone as soon as copper will start working

You dont need to do anything.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Basically to simplify protocols, I would try progesterone cycles for one case and ru486 for another.

Very simple

Most problems come from alkalosis and hypokalemia, steroids cause hypokalemia. Progesterone regulates potassium.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I said if you are helped by pine pollen you are case 2. I am not sure how many times I can repeat that to you.

there are 3 things to try here, progesterone, ru486

and fixing the alkalosis with magnesium zinc and potasium chloride.

people tried so many things here already that I cant look into every case.

I said if you want to get balanced go to ARL. and get balanced.

I cant know what case you are exactly you need to get tested and try things.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
mGluR2/3 (-) will help only while you are on it. What are you going to next. b6 active will help compartively to mglur2

You dont activate gaba of course glutamate is not opposed. It is no doubt about it. How is that going to cure you. This will just take care of one symptom. And you have 5-6 symptoms here.

glucorticoid antagonist helps since it induces 3 beta hsd(zinc based) . which then activates gaba* zinc converts b6 into the active form) and then you dont have to antagonize glutamate. This is what I suggest.

zinc converts b6 into its active form and induces glutamic acid decarboxylase. Zinc is lowered in cortisol insensitivity( 3 beta hsd). So glutamate problem can be bypassed simply by taking active B6 .

and antagonizing glutamate is just a patch that could backfire. We tried it already.

Of course alkalosis is linked in this. I stated that many times. it is the same alkalosis when you get off corticosteroids. Mostly with volume expansion.

the whole idea was that finasteride causes the resistance of cortisol progesterone and DHT since it acts as progestin.

glutamate sensitivity goes from gaba inactivation, And gaba cant be activated in progesterone insensitivity . So you have glutamate toxicity simptoms.

Then you have sugar problems, POIS symptoms. and also castration , AR problem

DHT will be active only when estrogen is unbound. This is already proven , since if you take estrogen and DHT together, you have zero symptoms of PFS as far as sexual sides.

You see you fix cortisol and progesterone and you fix everything here, glutamate, sexual sides and sugar problems and estrogen stays active which give you compassion and feelings.
This is why i suggested ru486. If I wanted to get rid of glutamate this is easly done with active B6 and it does work and helps. This is why I suggested cofactors with b6 active and NAD.

Alkalosis with possible volume expansion is at play here. with chronic resp acidosis which caused hairloss in the first place.

This is why you have high potassium and calcium intracellularly. Not in every case though . Since some people had no AGA and took finasteride, and in this case, they are in a different body chemistry with very low calcium inside.

I think what I am saying matches what you are researching exactly. this is an easy problem, I have no idea why this was not solved a long time ago.

You seem like a bright guy, I think this is pretty straight forward. Read what I wrote and what I suggested for it. I covered all the possible imbalance with cofactors. All patches for most symptoms. But think RU486 is not a patch it is the cure here.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
GUYS, one more time. Progestin effects 3 things. Progesterone , Cortisol, AR receptors.

Thus people have low gaba from zinc biounavailability , this causes symptoms of glutamate toxicity. Also this causes estrogen to be bound which causes DHT insensitivity.

So you need to fix progesterone insensitivity to fix estrogen issue, cortisol insensitivity to fix gaba /glumatate issue sugar problems, post orgasmic crash,

RU486 seems perfect to do all of this.

cofactors are patches, like during cortisol insensitivity you will have low zinc, low zinc will causes b6 conversion issues, which is why I said to take ACTIVE B6 . Active B6 will get rid of all glutamate problems by retaining magnesium in the cell.

This is very straight forward now

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
When you have resistance to cortisol and progesterone , you wont have active b6 and zinc. this will cause low gaba, since active b6 is needed to convert glutamate into gaba. This is just one symptom of anxiety.

You will have estrogen problem and also sugar problems. this is very straighforward.

Patching things up , like blocking glutamate will make things worse in the end , since it will downregulate gaba even more.

giving progesterone will work in another case, where progestin acted differently on the receptors since progestin acts on the receptor depending on the progesterone level..

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Just discussed this case with one of the world top anesthesiologists. And we discussed the alkalosis which happens after progestins and looked into as it acted as a cortisol agonist.

Came to a conclusion that acetazolamide could be tried also.

Anyone try it?

Funny that with acetazolamide there could be potential potassium problems. With RU. it seems it would do the same thing but without potassium problems.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
estrogen does not cause gyno, Prolactin does. when you take testoterone you should never take AI, you should take cabergoline and you will NEVER HAVE GYNO

Any bodybuilder who is reading this. I say NEVER and I mean NEVER inhibit your estrogen, You will lose all the effects of testosterone, it is estrogen which is anabolic. Use cabergoline .25 every seven days. You will never have gyno and you will never have side effects from testosterone therapy, you can pretty much live on it. And never put big doses of testosterone they are not needed. Anabolism is from estrogen and if estrogen is too big, it will put pressure on your thyroid and you will lose your energy. It could be good to add a little progesterone to your cycle. The higher your progesterone production they more testosterone you can take.

progesterone makes you a ROBOT , you are wrong. ZINC ( which increases progesterone thru 3 beta hsd) makes you a robot, copper which increases aromatase makes you love. ZINC makes you not feel anything you become logical. Copper makes you artistic and creative.

I used to regulate traders with zinc and copper. IF I saw someone scared I would give that person zinc, if I saw someone too cocky and irritable, I would give them person copper.

Usually zinc is very good for logical trading. but kills intuitive trading.

Feel traders did great on copper and technical traders did good on zinc.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
GYNo side effect of estrogen therapy since estrogen increases prolactin. That is why you take cabergoline and even with high estrogen you wont have gyno. So gyno is from prolactin not estrogen

taking progesterone chelates ZINC OUT and retains copper. Taking estrogen chelates copper. This is what resveratrol does , it is estrogen and it chelates copper.
Big difference between internal production and taking hormones from the outside.

this is where you mix things. Hormone high or low inside by your own production is based on the mineral level at a time. taking hormones from the outside will chelate that mineral.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Estrogen chelates copper, copper is what MAO A runs on, if your copper goes down, less MAO A and more serotonin. So yes estrogen can work.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
“most guys with norwood syndrome have low vitamin d.”

For a reason, since in alkalosis body does not want calcium .

Please read what I wrote about hairloss and how it all works. Calcium will be not in the solution during alkalosis it will be mixed with oxidized unemulsified fats and creates calcification of the scalp. Vitamin D is lowered when venous blood is alkaline and feeding it worsens the situation.

Body is regulatory you dont feed it what is low in venous blood. That is as you said HYPER WRONG

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Yes, Biotin is involved with copper directly. biotin seems to block estrogen production, which is copper dependant. That is why if you give a pregnant women high dose biotin , she this will block her estrogen, and progesterone production will go down and she can lose the baby.

. That is why if you take estrogen your biotin in blood will double , but in the liver it will fall.

biotin binding protein will go up in low metabolism and wont go up in fast metabolism.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
You block progesterone and cortisol, you have no other way to oppose estrogen but to turn on DHT. That was the whole idea on how to induce AR in this progesterone blocking strategy. WE need to keep estrogen unopposed so body has no other way but to opposse it with DHT. This will cause the body to induce 3 beta hsd 17 beta hsd like crazy. test production explodes and then estrogen obviously goes up and prolactin will go up.
Same happened to the guy who took RU 486 for a while, while being on testosterone.

I am not sure it will happen on a short cycle. But you can always control prolactin with caber no problem

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
well any serotonin agonist will get rid of symptoms of PSSD. isn't it counterproductive?
it is like giving cortisol to cortisol insensitive person. More and more will be required?

Same as nandrolone ( progestin) will get rid of symptoms of PFS while you are on it.

I think people with PSSD, should force the body to become sensitive to serotonin again.

This can be achieved by increasing adrenaline. this is why if you go on methylation for a while, and then get off of it, you will have serotonin increased with serotonin more sensitive.

I am not sure how this substance acts though, so I could be wrong.

If this substance increases serotonin requirement somehow by a feed back loop. Then I agree it is what is needed

Caffeine in really high doses may be.

this is why people who smoke pot , crash in a while after smoking pot with the similar problem as PSSD suffers( they hypoventilate on pot, since pot is a sedative) this causes the body to be much less sensitive to serotonin.And if this person stops pot, boom PSSD. and I had couple of reports that if those people used cocaine instead for a while. they totally got rid of those side effects of smoking pot.

So it is a balancing act with hypoventilation from pot , with hyperventialion from stimulants.

just my 2 c

I hope people don't go and start on cocaine now, LOL It was just an example