Gbol's PFS Theory (quotes)

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Finasterid= progestin. ( same as depo provera, deca , nandrolone etc) Progestin binds progesterone receptors and blocks it , this increases number of progesterone receptors which downregulates 3 beta hsd, since that is the enzyme which converts pregnenolone into progesterone and also andro into testosterone. When you come off finasterid , anything that increases progesterone( testosterone, pregnenolone, dhea will make you feel worse since the progesterone receptors are upregulated greately. To downregulate 3 beta HSD, body pisses out zinc.

1) This is why if you go on progesterone and stay on it for a while, you will downregulate your progesterone receptors . You will feel bad on it at first, and then your will recover and then you need to take zinc. After progesterone crash, zinc will work. Before progesterone, zinc will keep castrating you even more.

2) Second way to downregulate progesterone receptors, is by blocking estrogen. NEVER use tamoxifen for this, it increases progestin activity.

You use Enclomiphene in smaller doses or Clomid in in high dosages 150mg 3 days, 100mg 4 days, 50mg 2 week, 25 , 4 weeks. The whole cure takes place when you start lowering the dosage, so taking clomid 50mg lets say for 5 month, does NOTHING( increases testosterone , decreases testosterone). Small doses of Clomid wont work, they are estrogenic.

From week 2 on clomid, you need to start taking zinc with vitamin E. Don't take zinc before that. Zinc needs to be taken since if not taken while you lower clomid it won't cure you.

Also you need to use Dostinex , half a pill , once a week. To let your steroid production go up.

3) progesterone receptors depend on potassium inside of the cell. So if potassium is really high in the cell, receptors get downregulated.

So anything that puts potassium in the cell will downregulate progesterone receptors. I guess potassium bicarbonate will downregulate the receptors, but then to start up the system you will need to take zinc with a lot of HCL to get potassium out of the cell to jump start 3 beta HSD

If body needs potassium it upregulates 3 beta HSD.( reason for the hairloss in the first place).Potassium makes the cell sensitive to thyroid hormone, without potassium in the cell, no cellular CO2, hairloss. Nothing to do with DHT.

Also you can get propecia symptoms from excessive masturbation. When you do that your zinc levels are kept low for while and your 3 beta HSD( zinc dependant and NAD) is low for a while. This upregulates your progesterone receptors almost identical to propecia and you crash with POIS syndrome.

This is why fasting helps this syndrome. fasting for 30-40 days will downregulate progesterone receptors since body will need tons of cortisol while you are fasting.

I hope this helps someone.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
I would use Enclomiphene which is sold for research. Progesterone will put potassium inside of your cell, so you will need to control it with an HCL . otherwise you wont start 3 beta HSD later on. So it is better to stimulate estrogen receptors so when you quit clomid like substance it will automatically tank your potassium in your cell.

1) For me fasting for 40 days would be easiest
2) Enclomiphene with dosinex protocol
3) 20-50 mg progesterone short term(0r even more short term) it will cause you to crash, after which you take zinc( 20mg) and NAD

Any of this will work for you. The idea to downregulate progesterone receptors.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
encomiphene can be used in lower dosages( halved, but the idea to start high and lower. that is how you slowly release estrogen and you take zinc with it at the same time.

Progesterone I agree, you can just bombard yourself with it for a week(( can take 200-300-400), then crash. then take zinc with nad to upregulate 3 beta hsd.

You see the idea is to lower progesterone receptors. and at the same time keep potassium low in the cell. Only in this case 3 beta hsd will start up. 3 beta puts potassium in the cell. So if it is really really high in cell, it wont start up.

If you put really really high progesterone levels in your blood for very short time, and dont eat much. body wont have too much potassium to stick into the cell.

--
you cant take pregnenolone for this. this will increase steroids and downregulate your estrogen receptors. I hope you get that. You need to increase estrogen receptors so when you come off your potassium is tanked in the cell.

--
That is impossible. When you take progesterone for a short term, your estrogen receptors will be upregulated, aromatase enzyme will go up at first and then eventually you will run low on copper and it will crash

but as i said I would go path 1 or 2 for this. Progesterone is a pain in the behind, but it will work, if you manage to lower cell pottassium quickly

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Slader, finasterid is progestin. This is regular thing with progestins. This is the same as DECA ****, or depo provera crash. Progestin fills the receptor and the body increases progesterone and also increases receptors since it is missing progesterone in the moment. When you come off you get high progesterone and high receptor, body just kills 3 beta hsd which castrates you.

This is exactly why when you take substances like clomid , when you start coming off, you need to take zinc, otherwise your progesterone receptors will be upregulated . This is why it does not work for people, since people don't get this.

You need to downregulate progesterone receptors and at the same time keep potassium low in the cell. And take zinc with NAD . Best way - number 2.

Progesterone will work also, but you need to know how to do it.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
If you lower serum progesterone that will upregulate your receptors.

Read carefully what I wrote again. Progestin basically fills the progesterone receptor. Body is missing progesterone and upregulates receptors. Then you come off from progestin. Body has high progesterone and high receptors, and HIGH CORTISOL. it is in shock and just switches off 3 beta hsd. So your progesterone lowers, cortisol lowers and testosterone lowers.

--
Slader. You are funny. For some reason you say totally opposite stuff from what I am saying. 3b HSD puts potassium into the cell not blocks it. that is why if there is too much potassium in the cell, 3b hsd will be lowered. Progesterone is what retains potassium and puts it into the cell( 3b hsd is needed to make progesterone). And in case of potassium deficiency progesterone will be increased and 3b hsd will be upregulated.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ry_for_efficient_renal_retention_of_potassium

Progesterone will not increase progesterone receptors. It will decrease them.

I am not here to argue biochemistry, I just stopped by to share. This works and this is the mechanism. I know what i am talking about. potassium and sodium intracellular levels are regulated by 1000 of enzymes not just a pump.

Good luck guys. I hope you use this info. unfortunately I don't have time to post here or get involved in a discussion.
Just reread what I wrote again slowly, I explained everything.

I hope this helps someone.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
When you come off clomid, your estrogen receptors are high , and your estrogen is getting higher and higher as the drug leaves your system. You need to use the protocol I said and use zinc when you start lowering clomid dosage so your progesterone receptors dont upregulate again. Otherwise, clomid does nothing and you will come back to where you were. And you need to use dostinex since prolactin from increased estrogen singaling will stop the process. try number 2 protocol, with clomid or with enclomid. Good luck.

P.S You need to fill up zinc reserves in the moment when estrogen receptors are upregulated and progesterone downregulated. THAT IS THE CURE. If you dont feed zinc at that time. Everything will just get back with only a slight overall improvement.

I recovered with 40 days fast and then number 2 but with clomid and dostinex. and then when you lower clomid you add zinc and vitamin E. This is a simple protocol for deca d.ick . Works for any progestin cycle, works for depo provera.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
you need to downregulate progesterone receptors and then increase 3 beta hsd with zinc. You can't just increase 3 beta hsd, it wont do anything but castrate you more

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Wow , you guys are missing the point. cant take zinc before you do the protocol/ read my posts again. I explained everything. You need to read carefully and get this info in. Now you seem to miss the logic in this cure.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
In any case, this is the protocol. number 2.

Dostinex 0.25mg every 4 days
Clomid 150mg first 3 days, 100mg next 4 days, then 2 weeks 50mg, one week 25 mg. ( enclomid less dosages). You can actually have more gradual decrease of clomid which will probably work even better.

When you start lowering clomid, you add zinc 30mg -50 mg and vitamin E.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
potassium is what makes the cell sensitive to thyroid hormone, so
T3 downregulates progesterone receptors. I never tried it, but it should also work and make you feel better. But I dont like it since TSH will need to adjust later and it takes time when you get off of it. Not sure about T3 as a cure.. more complicated, but possible. I will have to think about how to cure this with T3 protocol. It is possible I think

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Basically the idea is to substitute opposition of estrogen by progesterone to opposition of estrogen by DHT.( that is another way to look at it, may be it will be easier to understand) Only in this case DHT receptors will be upregulated to normal. They are very sensitive to estrogen. You increase estrogen and estrogen receptors with clomid and and then when you start getting off clomid . it will be leaving your system with estrogen receptors and estrogen high . This is a good thing. you also use dostinex . In this moment you take zinc not to allow progesterone receptors to upregulate. This will make your CNS upregulate DHT receptors. and increase steroid sensitivity and steroid levels for those who have them low.

This is why some people have sensitivity to DHT which causes hairloss., since receptors are upregulated. usually happens with high copper status and goes away with zinc and manganese treatment not finasteride. This should be the hairloss cure instead of finasteride. And metabolism of manganese and zinc is what is impaired in hairloss.

Manganese blocks 3b hsd, zinc upregulates it, but manganese increases prolactin lowering estrogen receptors and thus DHT sensitivity, but zinc increases DHT levels. This should be the pathway of decreasing DHT sensitivity, not thru progesterone receptors.

Any way out of 3 will work. Then if you experience hairloss after you recover, you can add zinc manganese

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Can't lower estrogen on clomid. We want high estrogen and high estrogen receptors for your body to upregulate DHT receptors. That is why the whole cure from clomid comes when it starts leaving your system. And in this very moment you need to be on Dostinex and zinc and vitamin E. Otherwise your body will try to oppose estrogen with progesterone and will try to increase progesterone receptors, but we dont want that, we want your body to substitute progesterone for DHT. I hope it is clear. the whole crash from propecia happens since propecia makes your brain substitute estrogen opposition from dht like it is supposed to be to progesterone only .

I posted on this forum a little bit before, you can read my posts.
I cured this about 3-4 years ago.

HIGH dose progesterone protocol will also work.

Even methylation protocol will work for this. since it will upregulate estrogen receptors by tanking prolactin for a while

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Another way to lower potassium and lower progesterone receptors at the same time is to use dexamethasone. dexa will block cortisol receptors, this will increase number of them and also dexa will decrease progesterone receptors. This is what we want. Dexa will cause potassium to crash in the cell ( that is why people gain weight on dexa) and you just feed zinc and nad to restore it ( 3 beta hsd raises potassium in the cell) while coming off of dexa. which will restore your 3b hsd activity both for sex and adrenal hormones.

Basically, the longer the period of your clomid or dexa decrease , the more zinc you will manage to get into the cell .

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Finasteride does absolutely nothing to DHT or alpha reductase directly . CNS just downregulates them.
NAD is downregulated same as zinc. high C02 does not allow metabolism to go up, since zinc is needed to convert CO2 to bicarb and the body can't use zinc to do it, since progesterone receptors are too sensitive to progesterone and potassium sky rockets with tiny zinc amounts which increases CO2 too much.

taking niacinamide nads nadh wont do anything long term. It will just patch the problem temporarily and actually will cause overcompensation of resp acidosis with met alkalosis which will make the situation even worse.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
This guy took RU486. Look at the dosages. And if you get your steroid pathway up and running , then make sure to not let prolactin go up otherwise everything will get downregulated again. Basically downregulation comes from 2 sides, prolactin and progesterone. Control both and your steroid pathway will explode.

Prolactin downregulation happens with clomid , people take it then come off it and it just gets downregulated back very fast from prolactin , since zinc cant manage to get in on time, and if you dont take dostinex, your estrogen receptors will get down again.

When you are castrated , your steriod pathway is not working. so you have low testosterone low dht , low estrogen , low prolactin. then you take clomids or anything that starts this pathway , you get hormones flowing in but your ratios of these hormones are all screwed up , since estrogen receptors are downregulated, prolactin receptors are up regulated. And when all thee steroids come flowing back in after clomid, prolactin just stops the process after you come off the clomid. I hope you get it. that is why you use dostinex with clomid .

Also beware , I said that depo provera (or finasterid) as a progestin acts both ways. it upregulated progesterone receptors or downregulates them depending on what levels of progesterone you had. This is why I think there are 2 types of PFS with upregulated or downregulated progesterone receptors.

Lets say if you have high andro and high steroids, then your progesterone receptors are downregulated. If you are castrated with every thing low, then your receptors are upregulated.

This is a theory and I am not sure about this 2 types of PFS theory, so don't take my word on it. I just mentioned it for you to be aware of the possibility.

the good thing about this is that RU486 seems to act same as depo provera but the opposite, it antagonizes or agonises the receptor based on the progesterone level. Exactly the opposite action of depo provera or finasterid.

I really hope this thing works as it would be an universal cure for both types of PFS

I will write more on the weekend . Good luck guys

P.S thyroid hormone could also work for this. And I think your should explore this path also.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
No hairloss, I actually have long hair now.

Actually, 80 10 10 diet, caused a hairloss for me. HUGE ONE. I almost lost half of my hair on that stupid diet 6 years ag0 when I tried it. Sugar wastes zinc and manganese , needed for insulin, thus you get hairloss. Half of people on Peats diet lose the hell out of their hair. Like all of it. Since CO2 and sugar lowers your CO2 in the cell. You drink bubble water, that is a lot of CO2, body will compensate by lower your potassium in the cell. less potassium= less thyroid effect. Less CO2 produced in the cell. HAIRLOSS cure is to produce CO2 in the cell = high thyroid action. But this can be done only if you utilize your CO2 correctly. Lets say if you are missing adrenaline from undermethylation or your have problems with breathing and gas exchange. Taking in more CO2 as a gas and eating more sugar,, will lower your thyroid action in the cell. This should be understood. and I think this is the main misconcept in Ray Peat's theory.

One more time, for your thyroid to work and for you to produce high CO2 INSIDE OF THE CELL. You need to utilize this CO2 well, breathing it out or converting it to bicarbonate with zinc based enzyme. This is why the worst thing you can do is sit on your ass and eat a lot of carbs. This way, your sympathetic nervous system is not active and you don't breathe out CO2 properly , you sit at your computer all day. And if you eat a lot of sugars in this body chemistry, you will lose your hair, and you will get fat since your body will try to control the CO2 production inside of the cell by lowering potassium which switches off your thyroid action and this lowers your CO2 production inside of the cell.

Now for someone very active and with amazing sympathetic activity and methylation and good levels of zinc ( which converts that extra C02 into bicarbonate) your CO2 production will be high inside of the cell since you can utilize this CO2 properly . That is why cure for hairloss is zinc and manganese, these are 2 minerals which are low in it. This should be used instead of finasteride.

Mineral metabolism of 19 patients with hair loss was examined. The analysis showed manganese deficiency in all 19. Eighteen patients showed considerable problems with calcium absorption, and twelve patients had problems with their zinc metabolism. Specific nutritional and mineral therapy resulted in improved hair growth after 2-3 months of treatment. [Blaurock-Busch, E. Wichtige Nahrstoffe fur Gesunde Haut und Haare, Kosmetik Internat. 3/87]

Of course you can take thyroid hormone and that will produce high CO2 in the cell at first, but then your body will just kill your potassium inside of the cell in an attempt to lower your CO2 production.

Raising metabolic rate increases CO2 production inside of the cell. If you don;t have the ways to get rid of this CO2 later on, body will fight raising the metabolic rate, with everythying it has. It will lower potassium inside of your cell and that will turn off your thyroid even if you are taking T3

In most cases , it is zinc and manganese deficiences , and in some cases it is adrenaline deficiency is what causes your body to keep the low metabolic rate. Thus for people with adrenaline problems( methylation block, lack of cofactors for conversion lets say from noradrenaline to adrenaline, ) when you take thyroid, you feel like crap and you will lose hair.

I hope you get the idea.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
One more thing before I go. Since progesterone receptors are high. that means progesterone acts excessively , This inhibits MAO.
Progesterone is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor, so recycles the monoamines, in other words it raises levels slightly. Both serotonin and dopamine are monoamines. Progesterone increases dopamine neuron numbers, see here. And a metabolite of progesterone, allopregnanolone, stimulates dopamine receptors, see here.

Autoimmune progesterone dermatitis (APD) is primarily characterized by a recurrent skin rash that varies in severity depending on the phase of the menstrual cycle. The rash generally appears during the second half of the cycle when levels of the hormone, progesterone, begin to rise and it subsides shortly after menstruation. Although the exact underlying cause of APD is not well understood, it is thought to involve an abnormal immune reaction (autoimmune response) triggered by a woman's own progesterone

This is the reason some of you crash after orgasms. POIS is high histamine and castration. since if progesterone has high receptors it lowers 3 beta hsd cofactors zinc, b6, nad, magnesium.

This is why POIS and finasteride people, have problems with MAO, and acetaldehyde, cant drink alcohol. cant eat cheese, chocolate. End product of MAO is aldehyde, without NAD which is lost in progesterone dominance you cant break down aldehydes, B6 is also downregulated in progesterone dominance, and you get problems with DAO and histamines.

Another idea how to cure this. If progesterone is MAO inhibitor, then any methylation protocol will cure this since it will increase neurotransmitters and that will over time downregulate the progesterone receptors. So any multivitamin with active Bs Thorne ELITE for instance. will eventually cure you. Although at first you will feel really funny since you will have tons of neurotransmitters. floating around and will be really high strung))

If you have bad gut from propecia it is better to take active Bs, and do enemas with probiocts. Don't take them thru the mouth.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Same thing with accutane people. Accutane is an active vitamin A, it is retinoic acid. it by passes all the regulations in retonoid pathway. Now go and see what is in retinoic pathway, ZINC takes retinol and converts to retinal, then you need NAD then you need aldehyde enzymes to convert it further down to retinoic acid. Accutane bypasses all of this. This tanks your zinc, NAD, b2, molybdenum, magnesium , b6. Same exact things needed for 3 beta hsd. Retinoic acid is what produces progesterone.

You see it is exactly the same. I hope you post this on some accutane forums. I hate that those people are suffering for many many years.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Acne will be cleared with an active retinoic acid. To make that acid in your body , you dont take ACCUTANE. You take zinc, nad, b6, magnesium and then manganese molybdenum and b2. that is all.

Never take end of the pathway products, they will kill all the minerals and cofactors in the pathway. If you see some claim that some product cures something. Just look at the pathway and feed the pathway.
You see claim Accutane cures acne. Boom, you just open up retinoic metabolism and feed the cofactors from the beginning. Zinc, then nad, then b6 then molybdenum and b2

Like to make progesterone you need retinoic acid and 3 beta hsd. You just need to feed the cofactors for that pathway, and never the end product , since if you feed the end product it kills all the cofactors in the pathway.

TeslaFan

Oct 5, 2017
Same crap is pyroluria. It does not exist. It is progesterone dominance. Body loses zinc and b6 in the urine. All finasteride people have it. It is made up disease from not understanding the biochemistry.