FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO consider hormonal routes etc, stilts( TRT , THYROID, DHT)

cappello7

Apr 20, 2018
Los Angeles
I’ve read that people who have low SHGB don’t do well on TRT. Mine we’re 18 on a 10-50 reference range, do you guys think that is contributing?

About to get TEI results back from Catherine...

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
TEI results just came in. Would really appreciate it if anyone commented on the numbers and the suggested protocol. 30 day program or 60 day program and then retest?

Thanks.

is this while you are on hormones?

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
No, no T3 is pretty safe especially at low dose. If you have no prior history of thyroid issues , you should be fine. I’m thinking of using it again for its fat burning qualities. I’m gonna run anavar again first tho which should have that effect too.

After a month on T3, the next month, everything reset. I was waking up energetic , hitting the gym regularly, i also added iodine that month to provide the necessary nutrients for the thyroid. All that is beneficial to downstream hormones and 5ar so I stand by my T3 cycle.

cappello7

Apr 20, 2018
Los Angeles
No, no T3 is pretty safe especially at low dose. If you have no prior history of thyroid issues , you should be fine. I’m thinking of using it again for its fat burning qualities. I’m gonna run anavar again first tho which should have that effect too.

After a month on T3, the next month, everything reset. I was waking up energetic , hitting the gym regularly, i also added iodine that month to provide the necessary nutrients for the thyroid. All that is beneficial to downstream hormones and 5ar so I stand by my T3 cycle.
Great, my TEI results say that I’m most likely hypothyroid (slow 1) and I think it makes sense to try T3 along with my trt regimen right now

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Great, my TEI results say that I’m most likely hypothyroid (slow 1) and I think it makes sense to try T3 along with my trt regimen right now
Where do you get "T3?"

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
JN's cured though, I think. Thought I saw his name on a big recovery post somewhere. These hormonal stilts are looking mighty enticing right now.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
This is great @Helen . Thank you for posting this.

I just read a good chunk of the JN log on propeciahelp. Eventually he became about eliminating pathogens, and working on zinc/copper ratio. Guys like @bruschi11 are all about this. Im a little bit behind, and i know this is old news lol. But it could be true. Maybe maybe not. Im starting to think about it more myself.

JN said on propeciahelp-

"1- spend 30 seconds taking your body temperature. You'll find it is low.

2- get a stool DNA parasitology test and a blood electron microscopy test to look for systemic infections, which all men here will have. Pathogens grow at a low body temperature. They need to be obliterated.

3- treat adrenal fatigue and zinc:copper ratio. "

He said somewhere that all of this takes roughly "two years" .

Im still looking into hormonal routes/STILT at the moment though for now. ( medium dose anavar stacked with low dose testosterone enanthate) .But after reading this, i am slightly more into the pathogen/mineral balancing thing than i have been in the past.

Last edited:

Nighteyes

Oct 5, 2017
2- get a stool DNA parasitology test and a blood electron microscopy test to look for systemic infections, which all men here will have. Pathogens grow at a low body temperature. They need to be obliterated
Is that because men generally accumulate more iron than women? Or what causes the systemic infections in men does he Think?