FINASTERIDE: PFS MECHANISM (detailed)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Is there no way to take gluthatione ? Without taking serine, cysteine, tyrosine ?
glutathione alone can lower thyroid. since it will lower cysteine tyrosine selenium)) You need to take glutathione with b vitamins with aminos. Read first post. Every little part of that thing is needed.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Ok maestro, can you look my post in hair analysis please ?
you have 3 options , either follow TE recs, this will cure you , same as ARL. Or follow first post or electrolytes protocol. Which is basically the same as the first page here/

Your hair test shows closed down thyroid. and sugar metabolism. it is closed down on purpose.

Since you cant open up thyroid without be able to handle this energy. this is why people lose hair on thyroid. And get inflammation. Since thyroid need to be opened on its own and not by giving a thyroid supplement.. It opens when body can handle oxidative stress. When body can get rid of hydrogen peroxide, when body can get rid of toxins. All of this is because of 2 reasons, hydroxyl radicals and pressure on glutathione enzymes. and pressure on tyrosine. histidine zinc selenium copper manganese.

Hydroxyl radicals you can get rid of with hydrogen water. And to start up sugar metabolism you can follow the instructions in the first post.

Last edited:

Kiwiii

Jan 25, 2018
France
you have 3 options , either follow TE recs, this will cure you , same as ARL. Or follow first post or electrolytes protocol. Which is basically the same as the first page here/

Your hair test shows closed down thyroid. and sugar metabolism. it is closed down on purpose.

Since you cant open up thyroid without be able to handle this energy. this is why people lose hair on thyroid. And get inflammation. Since thyroid need to be opened on its own and not by giving a thyroid supplement.. It opens when body can handle oxidative stress. When body can get rid of hydrogen peroxide, when body can get rid of toxins. All of this is because of 2 reasons, hydroxyl radicals and pressure on glutathione enzymes. and pressure on tyrosine. histidine zinc selenium copper manganese.

Hydroxyl radicals you can get rid of with hydrogen water. And to start up sugar metabolism you can follow the instructions in the first post.
@gbolduev I don’t have the money for an expensive test so I don’t have it for a 1k€ hydrogen machine.

What has histidine etc to do with alkalosis?

Ben123

Mar 22, 2018
Finland

Can fasting achieve this for us poor guys?

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone tried the whole protocol gbolduev explained in the first page?
I do feel most of us have never runned 100% the protocols gbolduev explaines on this forum..just very few of us...

Kiwiii

Jan 25, 2018
France
Anyone tried the whole protocol gbolduev explained in the first page?
I do feel most of us have never runned 100% the protocols gbolduev explaines on this forum..just very few of us...
Which protocol ? Do you see a protocol ?

All that @gbolduev says is take a bit of this, a little of that, oh! and you need that !

There is no proper protocol with dosage, and time.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Which protocol ? Do you see a protocol ?
All that @gbolduev says is take a bit of this, a little of that, oh! and you need that !
There is no proper protocol with dosage, and time.
I agree, not easy to follow... but I read he wrote this:

"So you can try to take tyrosine with lyposomal glutathione( this will increases glutathione transferase and get rid of build up of fin), b 50 vitamins( not methylated) , vitamin C, eat good fats( butter) and take bile acids. and shilagit , also cysteine selenium histidine. and serine. Also you can take SOD components, zinc copper manganese chromium. this will metabolize finasteride out of your body."

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Exactly what I’m saying. You can take this and this and this oh and this ... no dosages. No proper protocol
Why don't you try it starting by low dosage?
Just the listed supplements.
I am going to act soon, but first I want to do ARL test, I am just waiting my hair to be long enough since I cutted it.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Exactly what I’m saying. You can take this and this and this oh and this ... no dosages. No proper protocol
This is a theory. you can come up with dosages yourself. If it is hard for you to follow then you should not be taking things on your own. Try to contact a nutritional balancing company and follow the program, in that program they give you exact dosages and ratios for your body chemistry.

People that can and are experienced in taking supplements understand that it is all just trial and error. And dosages are just regular dosages in supplements.

Many folks got already cured, by taking and experimenting with the stuff that I write. But I do agree that for some people it can be too complicated this is why I suggested balancing companies that do the thinking for you.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I’m on the detox protocol for about a week now. Though I just added the tyrosine, selenium and cysteine because it was just added by Gbold. His protocols change a bit because he keeps fine tuning it, which I appreciate. Everything has a solid background and reasoning to the things he does.

I’ve used HCL instead of bile acids, but the rest of the protocol is on T.

I’ve experienced most typical detox symptoms immediately after day one. Headaches, stomach is a bit weaker, stuffy nose, sore throat, energy fluctates. Libido and erection quality seems to be improved.

Will run for 3 more days. Do a liver flush and start with ARL supps. I might do another detox + liver flush round in another month or two.

And I agree. Every supplement has it’s own recommended dose. Just work from there and add/lower by your reactions.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
I’m on the detox protocol for about a week now. Though I just added the tyrosine, selenium and cysteine because it was just added by Gbold. His protocols change a bit because he keeps fine tuning it, which I appreciate. Everything has a solid background and reasoning to the things he does.
I’ve used HCL instead of bile acids, but the rest of the protocol is on T.
I’ve experienced most typical detox symptoms immediately after day one. Headaches, stomach is a bit weaker, stuffy nose, sore throat, energy fluctates. Libido and erection quality seems to be improved.
Will run for 3 more days. Do a liver flush and start with ARL supps. I might do another detox + liver flush round in another month or two.
And I agree. Every supplement has it’s own recommended dose. Just work from there and add/lower by your reactions.
Just to be more clear about wich protocol you are running, could you please list the supplements you are using, thanks.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Check the ‘detox protocol for dummies’ thread. It’s all there. It’s hard to follow every step since it changes occasionally, but I think I’ve followed it pretty strictly (HCL instead of bile acids and no Hydrogen water).