Extreme anger and how stop it.

Apr 12, 2018
NC
I would like to start a thread about this specific issue and people who deal with it.

My anger is the worst thing about my mental health. At this point I would rather be a robot with no emotion at all than be like I am now.

Is there anybody else dealing with this issue and if so what have you been doing?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
I feel you on the anger.
If it's mood related like manic rage or adhd irritation.

Alpha GPC, as rec'd by @Area-1255.
Some other nootropics too. Choline but I'd be extremely careful. Maybe ARL, like some will say. But you'd have to elaborate what kind of issues you're dealing with. Also fasting helps my mood for sure, fasted training.

Also I try and redirect my anger to long term projects and ppl that deserve it, not randoms.

Last edited:

Area-1255

Staff member
Oct 13, 2017
NYC
www.area1255.blogspot.com
WEBSITE
http://www.area1255.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK
NONE.
TWITTER
Area1255
YOUTUBE
UCzRcjEHSwnZEIAoSCULS4fQ
GOOGLEPLUS
JayZinDeRusso
Anger is primarily Noradrenaline driven. It happens when noradrenaline is high and serotonin is low. Especially if its stress-related, provocation related or spontaneous emotion.
Dopamine might drive "calculated" aggression in a business context or in defending a spouse, but noradrenaline is the primary for offensive aggression. Estrogen is too, involved as a facilitating influence.

Androgens (DHT, 3-alpha diol) can promote DEFENSIVE Aggression, Wife is threatened etc.
They can influence paternal instinct and protective instinct.

Apr 12, 2018
NC
Anger is primarily Noradrenaline driven. It happens when noradrenaline is high and serotonin is low. Especially if its stress-related, provocation related or spontaneous emotion.
Dopamine might drive "calculated" aggression in a business context or in defending a spouse, but noradrenaline is the primary for offensive aggression. Estrogen is too, involved as a facilitating influence.

Androgens (DHT, 3-alpha diol) can promote DEFENSIVE Aggression, Wife is threatened etc.
They can influence paternal instinct and protective instinct.
Thanks big feller, the anger I experience is mainly a kind of neurotic, unhealthy, obsessive anger.

I'll remember something somebody told me a long time ago and get mad about it, just complete and utter irrational anger.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
Any racing thoughts @Nobody? Like thoughts, sentences, writing seperate ideas that "run into one another", or escalate and end up in anxiety attacks or feelings of catastrophization?
Wanting to prove others wrong, doubters or negative people around you?

Apr 12, 2018
NC
Any racing thoughts @Nobody? Like thoughts, sentences, writing seperate ideas that "run into one another", or escalate and end up in anxiety attacks or feelings of catastrophization?
Wanting to prove others wrong, doubters or negative people around you?
Sometimes I feel all those things. A lot of times I just feel overwhelmed by annoyance.

I know that zinc can help anger and gbolduev is a big zinc fan. I wonder how much could help, if any.