esp90 log

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
So I've done a couple of post before but I thought I'd make a proper log.

I've had poor health since I was like 13, thats when I went to my first naturopath and he told me to quit sugar ect. When I was 16 I started noticing a condition called
Keratosis Pilaris (chicken skin) and redness on cheeks (Keratosis pilaris rubra facei) I went back to the naturopath and he wanted to give me testosterone (wtf) and
instead gave me progesterone since testosterone was hard to get hold of (WTF), but I did'nt know better then and I took it, skin condition got 20% percent better,
fast forward 2 years now I'm 18 and I took testosterone cream for couple of monthts, did a 19 day water fast, was into all kinds of theories. No sex drive what so ever since puberty Never experienced morning wood ever)also was diagnosed with Hashimotos. at 19 I took these weird supplements from a guys website called Dr. Lin. His supplements were for people who had symptoms of Over-masturbation, and one of these included Saw Palmetto. Those fucked me up big time, no change in sexdrive since I never had any though, but the brain fog it gave me was redicilous. then I went vegan for like 2 years, another thing that just made me worse. Then about 6 years ago I found Ray Peat, and things did improve a little on that coming from vegan diet (lots of soy...yeah.) But still no sex drive, lots of brain fog ect. Then I found this site and did a couple of hair tests, did not start following the protocol until this last hairtest. I completed my first cycle one week ago. The symptoms I have/had are :

x Low energy
x Depression
x No sex drive
x Premature ejaculation
x Puffy/bloated face and body
x Redness on cheeks
x Dark Eye circles
x Hair shedding
x Brain fog
x Weak muscles
x Tremors
x Extremely white coated tongue

After this first cycle a couple of things have changed and Im really impressed with TEI so far.

Pros :

-Premature ejaculation got 70% better

-Puffy face/bloated face is getting better, I used to get really puffy/bloated if I did too many carbs, that is gone! Also I will swell up in face and tummy when I get stressed
and its 80% better!

-Feeling alot more calm when out in public

-Motivation? I am 29 years old and still live at home with my mother, once I started this cycle I started looking for an apartment, and now I'm moving to my own place in a month and feeling hopeful that my life can change in a positive way (dont know if I can give credit to TEI for this one but its worth to mention)

Cons :

-Hair shedding is getting out of line, specifically my Hairline. its being destroyed! I really hope its temporary and that it will get better, I have been losing hair for about 9 months now, (all over on sides and in back too) I hope its telogen effluvium, I did lots of stupid things before starting the program like water fasting with sodium & potassium chloride, OMAD, Keto, carnivore etc. terrible things for Fast oxidisers.

-Also I've had flu symtoms for 2 weeks out of the 8 weeks on the program, I never used to be sick before using this program.
I take it as a positive thing though, maybe my immune system is healing.

I'm gonna give it one more week before I cut my hair and send it to TEI.

To be continued.

Attachments

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Sounds good to me. One cycle is nothing. If you already having good results you will probably be much better after 3 cycles.

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
Results are back, seems to be going in the right direction, what do you guys think? Same supps recommendations except adding Digestzym too. Gonna start second cycle by the end of the week! My state has not changed since last post, same symptoms and progress as then.

Attachments

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Results are back, seems to be going in the right direction, what do you guys think? Same supps recommendations except adding Digestzym too. Gonna start second cycle by the end of the week! My state has not changed since last post, same symptoms and progress as then.
Soo, have you had hormones checked?

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Why did your chromium increase that much?
Does TEI give you Cr?

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
Got the hairtest back. Im out of 4 lows as for now, but seems im not getting out they right way, you wanna get Into slow oxidation and im going out of it in fast oxidation, they are now going me twice as much copper. Lets see how I react to this cycle.

Attachments

Last edited: