Crashed from horsetail

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
I crashed over 2 years ago after I used a herbal bath with horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract… I went through many bad phases and some good too.
I thought I was almost cured because I was feeling pretty normal since around Christmas 2018 (with a short bad period in April), until I crashed again last November out of nowhere. Now I feel almost as bad as in the very beginning, with my symptoms being:
  • Pain: genital, prostate, muscle, joint, headache, teeth
  • Muscle weakness and loss
  • Fluctuating EQ
  • Little sensation (genital and all over body, especially hands)
  • Weight loss
  • Head pressure
  • Bad sleep
  • Losing body hair
  • Irritability
  • Fatigue
  • Low libido
  • Digestive problems (both extremes)
Over the past 2 years, I’ve seen many doctors (none of which were helpful in any way) and got diagnosed with a few things:
  • Pituitary adenoma (5mm, hormonally inactive at that time)
  • Had myocarditis
  • Varicocele
  • Very small prostate
Some general info about me:
25 years old, 178cm, smoker, very high sugar intake (mainly through beverages), gained weight since initial crash, never had hair loss.

At the moment I’m taking Testo enantate injections (for over a year now), but I’m not very happy about it, because I have some issues with it.
I‘m going to start a log & attach my collected blood work + detailed notes about my health history and what phases I went through during the past 2 years. I already did a hair test and am currently waiting for the results to come back. Will post that on the log too.