Coronavirus Live Map

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

5-Alpha

Feb 12, 2020
CORONA UNMASKED: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

Can someone please tell me this article is false? Smh I've been sitting at my desk with my jaw dropped for the last 45 minutes.
Crazy article

Chinese government made conspiracy virus gone wrong passed off as a new deadly coronavirus. My first thought is that everyone dying from it is dying from acute respiratory distress syndrome which is how people with flu’s and coronavirus die. But then again that’s what we are being told these people are dying of. Until If and when it spreads to another country where it kills a lot of people that can’t be confirmed but I’m sure that’s what’s happening that people are dying from acute respiratory distress syndrome.

If China is hiding anything its probable the amount of people who it’s killed thus far.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Its all in the vid i posted last week, those 2% death rate is controlled and it hides the real high % of death, those new made hospitals are just to isolate the cases there to not spread more and is not place where they will threat them as there is no treatment. In video they say the crematoriums in the area are working non stop. People from that cruise ship with + results were let to go in their home countries flying on planes and entering Texas, so its spreading outside China, but all the official medical associates are just announcing what WHO is reporting which is manipulated data, its hiding the severity of the situation. They say to date there is almost 2k people deaths, but if its that low (compared to china population) why is all the strict measures been taken and what is the difference b/w this and any other flu with acute pneumonia outcomes so far.

5-Alpha

Feb 12, 2020
Its all in the vid i posted last week, those 2% death rate is controlled and it hides the real high % of death, those new made hospitals are just to isolate the cases there to not spread more and is not place where they will threat them as there is no treatment. In video they say the crematoriums in the area are working non stop. People from that cruise ship with + results were let to go in their home countries flying on planes and entering Texas, so its spreading outside China, but all the official medical associates are just announcing what WHO is reporting which is manipulated data, its hiding the severity of the situation. They say to date there is almost 2k people deaths, but if its that low (compared to china population) why is all the strict measures been taken and what is the difference b/w this and any other flu with acute pneumonia outcomes so far.

The difference is the extent and speed in which the virus has spread in China. In other words how contagious the virus is. Also the percentage of known deaths among known cases from acute respiratory distress syndrome. The other big difference is that it’s shown it’s ability to kill in result of acute respiratory distress syndrome in young other wise healthy people.

Yes this seasons “regular seasonal flu” here in the US killed ten thousand people which is a lot. But a majority of those deaths were elderly unhealthy people. The seasonal flu here also did not go from 50 known cases to 20,000 known cases in a month spreading at an unpredictable rate seen through out history in the deadliest of pandemics such as as the Spanish flu. Back then they knew the Spanish flu was serious when it was killing healthy people in their prime. Obviously it’s to early to know and it will probably fade out with all the quarantine measures and coronaviruses being known to not survive well outside of cold dry climates but that’s what gives this the potential to be serious.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
The doc who came with making it public known who had become also victim of the virus have said that the situation is been quiet bad for two months and then it went even further, i assume this was said somewhere in dec.2019 and month later he was dead and it started somewhere in begining of winter, october or some. I got runny nose in mid dec and usually takes few days before go away as usual, at the time i handshake with particular person i met, probably sick already and in the next day the nose infection went to the lungs within one night and made those biofilm looking spits, so it depends on the base immunity what will happen further, that was i assume pneumonia state to degree or flu idk. It may say this corona affects elderly and people with compromised immunity but its clear from the footages it affects all age groups, depending on the immune sm will be the outcome. Its funny they said they are evacuating those + from the cruise ship by taking them back home, by letting them have contact with other people on planes, airports etc.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Prediction models are propaganda, real facts and evidence is what is accurate. Whatever comes from WHO is filtered already, whoever wants to believe its their choice and this is not conspiracy mindset, its just the data is already been manipulated for a reason.
If data shows way less mortality % compared to real % thats bad, if its inflated just to be used as an excuses for collecting big money directed towards vaccines and medications by greedy politicians its bad as well. Which case is worse.

ballheadbuddha

Jan 17, 2018
Brazil
CORONA UNMASKED: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

Can someone please tell me this article is false? Smh I've been sitting at my desk with my jaw dropped for the last 45 minutes.
I think it to be false. There is way too much dramatizing on the narration.. The way the tells about himself, about having studied on one of the top western universities; having a a wife and a son, and the incident when he pukes on the presence of his official, it's all very much traceable, for a guy trying to expose the Chinese goverment and not get caught. Don't you think?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Narration, can you even understand what hes saying. So all the people that were live streaming facts and now are missing is all theater, but the fixed 2% death rate every day its not false report.

ballheadbuddha

Jan 17, 2018
Brazil
Narration, can you even understand what hes saying. So all the people that were live streaming facts and now are missing is all theater, but the fixed 2% death rate every day its not false report.
Yes I do, you're not the only one here that knows english, brother.
My statment was solely on the person of the reddit post that bruschi has shared, in which I found it to be false. It could contain some truth in what he is saying, but for me, most of it is a made up story.
I don't know anything about livestreamers that have gone missing, could you share it up?
And man, instead of this egocentrical passive agressive replies, just contribute for the discution. You're not going to get a prize for being right.
btw, I do find that the death toll rate of 2% is also a lie.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
No Q about it, the fix 2% is made to be 2% and probably is way higher, but they not gonna tell you, otherwise they wont be building all that pre crematory facilities that fast just to use them as a carantine jail. I cant contribute to discussion of someone opinion on reddit, i hear this for first time, i just saw the article, i cant read it, its too long and someone thoughts on reddit :)))
What english, hes barely speaking english thats what i meant, im talking about the chinese billionaire from the 1st video from post #26 its hardly to catch up what hes saying, its broken english, but the point he is making have truth. To me its either one of two options i mention in last sent of post #47. I cant remember each video i see, there were native people who reported facts about the real picture of the epidemic and the bags with corpses that were inside a van and ready to be transported, there was discussion about numerous people like that on the media and now they can not be reached or are missing, either death or someone is repressing them to stay quite.

5-Alpha

Feb 12, 2020
The doc who came with making it public known who had become also victim of the virus have said that the situation is been quiet bad for two months and then it went even further, i assume this was said somewhere in dec.2019 and month later he was dead and it started somewhere in begining of winter, october or some. I got runny nose in mid dec and usually takes few days before go away as usual, at the time i handshake with particular person i met, probably sick already and in the next day the nose infection went to the lungs within one night and made those biofilm looking spits, so it depends on the base immunity what will happen further, that was i assume pneumonia state to degree or flu idk. It may say this corona affects elderly and people with compromised immunity but its clear from the footages it affects all age groups, depending on the immune sm will be the outcome. Its funny they said they are evacuating those + from the cruise ship by taking them back home, by letting them have contact with other people on planes, airports etc.
Ya if you complain enough you get what you want. The people wanted off the ship because they had a better chance of catching the virus on the ship. These are probable the same people who would complain if their government told them they can’t go on a cruise during a pandemic. People always want it both ways.

5-Alpha

Feb 12, 2020
I think it to be false. There is way too much dramatizing on the narration.. The way the tells about himself, about having studied on one of the top western universities; having a a wife and a son, and the incident when he pukes on the presence of his official, it's all very much traceable, for a guy trying to expose the Chinese goverment and not get caught. Don't you think?
Yea man you are right. He included enough info in that article about himself that would allow his government to search for him from a much smaller group. If he is who he says he is he would probable know better.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
@supernature Are you ready to melt from coronavirus LOL
Im recovering more and more each day no more biofilms in my mucous, but maybe the hot weather only helps, it was 17 degree max yesterday, awesome sun, i can get a tan if a want in feb. See we people on land have to think about viruses like that from China mainland and stuff, the other people who have submarines are untouchable they can just dive and not care, but we have to get and stay strong.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Ya if you complain enough you get what you want. The people wanted off the ship because they had a better chance of catching the virus on the ship. These are probable the same people who would complain if their government told them they can’t go on a cruise during a pandemic. People always want it both ways.

Thats funny now, your 1st sent sounds just as what jews want and how they want it, like the kosher standard for organic, they start to complain and they were many and there it is. Then you say some people will complain no matter what or just to be counter on the someone else or authorities for ex.

I meant in general that the government exposed other people in danger and many in possibility of catching up the virus just to get those few people in their home country by the excuse they are evacuating them from the ship. Let them stay quarantine, not 14 days but double if needed, why risking for few to expose hundreds and thousands to virus by allowing and transporting them inside aircrafts and going through airports etc.

5-Alpha

Feb 12, 2020
Thats funny now, your 1st sent sounds just as what jews want and how they want it, like the kosher standard for organic, they start to complain and they were many and there it is. Then you say some people will complain no matter what or just to be counter on the someone else or authorities for ex.

I meant in general that the government exposed other people in danger and many in possibility of catching up the virus just to get those few people in their home country by the excuse they are evacuating them from the ship. Let them stay quarantine, not 14 days but double if needed, why risking for few to expose hundreds and thousands to virus by allowing and transporting them inside aircrafts and going through airports etc.
Yes this is what I’m saying as well. If you want to “be free” and “do what you want” like going on cruises during pandemics face the consequences like a man . They cried until they were let off. Now those of us who did not make stupid decisions are at greater risk

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Yes this is what I’m saying as well. If you want to “be free” and “do what you want” like going on cruises during pandemics face the consequences like a man . They cried until they were let off. Now those of us who did not make stupid decisions are at greater risk

Not, all just those in Texas to begin with.