Coronavirus Live Map

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Might be advantageous having PFS/PAS for once, based on the fact most of us don't ever get ill - no colds/flu etc!
I'm actually somewhat worried about it, as I have heard the concept of "viral people" being used with reference to some PFS sufferers, and I do know I get a pretty nasty case of EBV around once a year or so.

Stud

Apr 3, 2018
Belgium
What does Hero mean? And what does the original Dero mean?
Dero is Aussie slang for a tramp i believe but i'm rather rich than poor and I will be milionair by the time i'm 30 because I don't waste my time looking everywere to find something that triggers me and start barking. Gook wasn't even mean't racist although i probably should have used another term.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Dero is Aussie slang for a tramp i believe but i'm rather rich than poor and I will be milionair by the time i'm 30 because I don't waste my time looking everywere to find something that triggers me and start barking. Gook wasn't even mean't racist although i probably should have used another term.
Good attitude man. After PFS hit me and felt a little better I went a bit haywire XD. Now almost 25k in depth but yolo. By 35 I don't want to give 0 shits about money anymore aswell. Just sucks cuz I know for myself money is not something that fullfills me and won't make me happy, but something that gives me a lot of happiness nevertheless occasionally. Life is so short, and it seemed so easy years back, but now I feel the clock ticking, not enough time to focus on everything I want and bam another 5 years are gonna be gone. Hate how I never got teached or told by anyone to actually value lifespan, freetime and health. Guess learning it late is better than never(or at 60+).

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
People say that MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) can cure it.

Never heard of this, wikipedia says it is dangerous snake oil, but others swear by it...and I don't trust wikipedia.

Apparently it is sodium chlorite. Anyone know about this stuff or heard of it?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
now i have a cold with a nasty rhinitis and a very slight cough... it's been like that for 3 days. A bit scared because 12 days ago i was very close for two days to someone who had just come back from Wuhan (I didn't know). Well, I checked my temperature tonight and it's just 35.3 celsius... no signs of pneumonia either.

"The most dangerous thing at the moment is that the quarantine period is incorrectly set for 14 days. An infected person remains symptom free for about 1-2 weeks and spreads the virus with each breath and only then develops the actual disease, which means that the actual quarantine period should be at least 30 days"

Who allowed this guy to leave the area abroad with potentially deadly virus !?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
People say that MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) can cure it.

Never heard of this, wikipedia says it is dangerous snake oil, but others swear by it...and I don't trust wikipedia.

Apparently it is sodium chlorite. Anyone know about this stuff or heard of it?
Its a POTENT pathogen killer. I've used it a bit and it really has caused too much of a herxheimer reaction at times. Lot of lyme people have done well with it.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Crashing

Jun 4, 2018
CA
"The most dangerous thing at the moment is that the quarantine period is incorrectly set for 14 days. An infected person remains symptom free for about 1-2 weeks and spreads the virus with each breath and only then develops the actual disease, which means that the actual quarantine period should be at least 30 days"

Who allowed this guy to leave the area abroad with potentially deadly virus !?
this was weeks ago now... probably just days before they quarantined the entire province around Wuhan.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
this was weeks ago now... probably just days before they quarantined the entire province around Wuhan.

Cool, im relieved now ...

Thought you would come up with more info, real info according to people been there, who know people that are still there and talk to them and knowing if is that bad as this so called billionaire says in the 1st vid i posted etc

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Coronavirus is a mind virus.

All jokes aside people love this stuff. Fear rules the planet. I never read anything about it and I am still living life.

Everybody talks about it even in real life. It is everywhere. To me that effect is more scary than the virus itself. It shows you that mind virus is real and you can infect a world population with it. You can put stuff in peoples' head to such an extent that your whole social circle online and offline talks about it. So that eventually you talk about it as well.

And there you have the mind virus.

Feb 12, 2020
Buying stocks is company’s making coronavirus vaccine good or bad idea ?

If it ends up spreading across the world to a degree similar to the Spanish flu and continues to be a major issue once the vaccines are completed the stocks would be a good buy right now