Coronavirus Live Map

Stud

Apr 3, 2018
Belgium
lol those gooks need to keep their ilnesses, now it's coming my way. france, germany

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Might be advantageous having PFS/PAS for once, based on the fact most of us don't ever get ill - no colds/flu etc!

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
Might be advantageous having PFS/PAS for once, based on the fact most of us don't ever get ill - no colds/flu etc!
hahaha i literally thought this too but i doubt it would work this way.

So far if you guys want to know the treatments we can possibly get at the local pharmacy:
Antivirals: Tamiflu, albidol
Quinines: Chloroquine particularly
Herbs with anti-sars/anti-viral properties: Rhubarb, licorice, forsythe.
ACE2 inhibitors: Benicar, Losartan

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
hahaha i literally thought this too but i doubt it would work this way.

So far if you guys want to know the treatments we can possibly get at the local pharmacy:
Antivirals: Tamiflu, albidol
Quinines: Chloroquine particularly
Herbs with anti-sars/anti-viral properties: Rhubarb, licorice, forsythe.
ACE2 inhibitors: Benicar, Losartan
Scary thing with coronavirus’s is they kill healthy people because your own immune system responds so strongly to the virus that it triggers a cytokine storm that kills you. Basically the reason the 1918 outbreak killed so many in the 20-40 age range.

Crashing

Jun 4, 2018
CA
i've notice that I hardly ever feel sick, why is that part of PFS???

now i have a cold with a nasty rhinitis and a very slight cough... it's been like that for 3 days. A bit scared because 12 days ago i was very close for two days to someone who had just come back from Wuhan (I didn't know). Well, I checked my temperature tonight and it's just 35.3 celsius... no signs of pneumonia either.

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
i've notice that I hardly ever feel sick, why is that part of PFS???

now i have a cold with a nasty rhinitis and a very slight cough... it's been like that for 3 days. A bit scared because 12 days ago i was very close for two days to someone who had just come back from Wuhan (I didn't know). Well, I checked my temperature tonight and it's just 35.3 celsius... no signs of pneumonia either.
Women have far milder versions of coronavirus than men. This may be due to DHT because fin makes our immune systems like women. It makes us less susceptible to typical flus and colds, but we can get more autoimmune diseases. Has to do with some kind of copper/zinc balance in my opinion.

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
Scary thing with coronavirus’s is they kill healthy people because your own immune system responds so strongly to the virus that it triggers a cytokine storm that kills you. Basically the reason the 1918 outbreak killed so many in the 20-40 age range.
The weird thing is that in the middle of the illness the fever goes away and only THEN do the alveoli fill with fluid and oxygen saturation plummets. That's odd.

Stud

Apr 3, 2018
Belgium
I

if you say so mate, if being racist makes you feel like a hero then knock yourself out, like actually go knock ourself out.
there is no need for words like that round here buddy.
why so serious :), you need a xanax...gook