Copper, the cure all??

Legna88

Oct 26, 2017
According to this researcher copper is the answer to all health issues. Please read the entire article and ALL the hyperlinks contained in the article.

Let me know ur thoughts.

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningOfMankindCopperDeficiency.htm

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
This is the revelation that was foretold long ago. Mass population die-off is set to commence NOW.
The abomination that causes desolation (depopulation) spoken of through Daniel 2500 years ago.

We know the time is NOW. Only the Father knows the hour & day.
Pretty hard to take anything on this site seriously if you ask me...

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
The Lord our God takes vengeance, vengeance for his temple.

For, He stirs up and brings against Babylon an alliance of great nations from the north (United States). They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured...an army is coming from the north. They are armed with WEAPONS; they are cruel and without mercy. They come in battle formation.

The Lord thunders at the head of His army!

A great nation and many kings are being stirred up from the ends of the earth. Prepare the nations for battle against her --- the kings, their governors and all their officials, and all the countries they rule.

The land trembles and writhes, for the Lord's purposes against Babylon stand.

They have NO power or authority over us. Through the authority He has delegated to us now, we must do what needs to be done NOW, to save our children and future generations.

Praise, honor, power & glory be to the Lord our God forever and ever. Amen.
LOL ?

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
At least for me copper seems useful, and RP's ideas about iron toxicity too, as I have too much iron and not enough copper.... Good news, I can eat avocados and chocolate rich in copper!

Legna88

Oct 26, 2017
besides the religious talk, the bottom line is that according to this researcher it is copper that keeps the body's pH in perfect balance allowing humans to stay young looking and fully functional and live well beyond 100 years of age.

Interesting that genetically modified foods are designed to de-activate the little copper they (now) contain... I wonder why?...

also, refining grains/cereals removes copper, manganese and magnesium, ALL mandatory for autophagy (without fasting). You can have autophagy without fasting if you have enough copper, manganese, magnesium in the body. According to some researchers.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
People ate tons of copper on ray peat diet. Now look at where it took them. Copper should not be taken, diet has tons of it/. when people die, their livers are full of copper and iron, same as with all other animals. This is why you eat beef liver. full of copper

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
After this article , of poisoning the mankind thing. I had 3 people go heavy on copper. Man oh man. Huge crash.

Copper should never be taken alone. it tanks thyroid . Helps people when they have low adrenaline creation, but kills those people later on.
YOu need to to digest b vitamin and protein, and ptoassium and magnesium for copper to work. Copper works only in fast metabolism.
this is why people that eat Ray peat Diet, all have sky high copper on hairtest. Since in low metabolism copper stays unavailable. in the liver.

And Ray peat gives people calcium tons of liver. etc. Slow oxidizers should not take copper. they should eat sea food. And increase their metabolism so they chelate copper from brain and liver.

this is why stress makes you copper toxic.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Legna88

Look at hairtests of Herrfish Raincoast. This is what happens when someone eat copper in slow oxidiation. You get IBS, you get colitis. You are screwed.

then it takes about 6 months to chelate this copper from brain and liver. And it is not pretty when you do it. Itgives sypmpoms.

I personally stayed for 6 months on zinc and manganese and at first had huge symptoms , when copper started to come out.
The best thing I did was to chelate it.

People with low adrenals feel a little bit better when they tank their metabolism with copper. Since copper tanks thyroid. and lowers thyroid demand for adrenaline.

Never take copper with low ceruloplasmin

When your adrenaline creation goes down, copper starts building up.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Is taking copper 2mg with potassium chloride alright? Copper has been the only mineral that has a positive impact on my energy levels, mood and libido.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
you are pfs, it is ok for you if you take copper with electrolytes.

I do rec some people to take copper with PFS/

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017

I do rec some people to take copper with PFS/
When I was using R andro some days ago it killed my libido and erections.
Then I took copper and my voice deepened, confidence appeared with humour. I was feeling pretty good.
Then after some days after I took copper I felt I need to vomit! Was very close to throwing up.

What is your opinion of bioavailable Copper I supplement? They say its not toxic like Copper II, and 99% of the supplements are Copper II.

I believe with R andro and copper I would be very very closed to being cured if i dont develop vomiting and nausea from copper.
I had low copper on my hair test, I have PFS for almost 3 years now. The hair test is 1.5 years old though.

Since the vomiting feeling from copper, i have no desire to eat chocolate.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
When I was using R andro some days ago it killed my libido and erections.
Then I took copper and my voice deepened, confidence appeared with humour. I was feeling pretty good.
Then after some days after I took copper I felt I need to vomit! Was very close to throwing up.

What is your opinion of bioavailable Copper I supplement? They say its not toxic like Copper II, and 99% of the supplements are Copper II.

I believe with R andro and copper I would be very very closed to being cured if i dont develop vomiting and nausea from copper.
I had low copper on my hair test, I have PFS for almost 3 years now. The hair test is 1.5 years old though.

Since the vomiting feeling from copper, i have no desire to eat chocolate.

It does not matter on what copper you took. Estrogen should be raised in fast metabolism, When metabolism is high , copper works.

When your metabolism is low and you take copper, your estrogen rises, this makes you feel things. But it kills thyroid, and then you want to throw up.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
So first you do the electrolyte protocol for a while and then you add in copper. Or can you start taking copper while doing the electrolyte protocol? What would be efficient?

Legna88

Oct 26, 2017
chocolate's copper is balanced with potassium and magnesium
@gbolduev interesting, a 100+ year old fully functional lady claimed she eats 100- 150 grams of chocolate per day, everyday all of her life... no wonder cacao is called the food of the gods...it also contains lots of manganese....

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
It does not matter on what copper you took. Estrogen should be raised in fast metabolism, When metabolism is high , copper works.

When your metabolism is low and you take copper, your estrogen rises, this makes you feel things. But it kills thyroid, and then you want to throw up.
Thank you for the reply, yes i felt good on copper even without r andro. But the effects subside in a few days. Then i wait 1-2 weeks and copper gives me laughter again. To keep metabolism up all the time with copper, do you have any special ideas? How to prevent the thyorid killing?

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
@freeflow
I would say use some suggestions from the electrolyte protocol like aminos + hcl + electrolytes.

Copper should never be taken alone. it tanks thyroid . Helps people when they have low adrenaline creation, but kills those people later on.
YOu need to to digest b vitamin and protein, and ptoassium and magnesium for copper to work. Copper works only in fast metabolism.
this is why people that eat Ray peat Diet, all have sky high copper on hairtest. Since in low metabolism copper stays unavailable. in the liver.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
I for myself would not buy a copper supplement. But thats another story :D

Why not just use dark chocolate for example as gbolduev said its balanced copper with magnesium and potassium.
With this you probably will get better copper than in supplements?
I tried it before i took the copper supplement. Results are waaay different. I was eating 100g of dark chocolate. The copper alone was so much more potent, it made music playing in my head, give back some personality, voice dropped, things like these. Chocolate just made me feel somewhat better overall but never these specific improvements.