Continuous Heal's PFS Log & messed up DUTCH test (Now featuring hair test)

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
As an update, more of the same. Cystic acne on my back and face, and libido that I haven't felt in years. Onward and upward.

Edit: I should also clarify, I'm not sure libido is the perfect word to use here. I would say my interest in sex has only risen marginally. However my morning erections, spontaneous erections, and strength of erections are up significantly. Higher than I have had in years.
Is this on TEI?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Around a month since finishing my second TEI cycle. Will be sending in a new hair sample next week.

Since stopping the supplements, it is as if I feel a bit of a relapse. I definitely feel better while on the supplements (second time I have experienced this). My gut remains challenged, and I think the copper supplements have been important on this. I'm eager to get the test done and go back on, I'm also tempted to go 6 months instead of 3 next time, since the supplements were nearly the same the first two times, though will keep with the system.

The good news is sexually, there was certainly improvement over the last cycle, and it has remained since stopping. Not quite as virile as it was while on the supplements, but still a higher average. This says to me something is working.

I've continued the diet of high purines since stopping, though recently realized that the dark chocolate I had focused on for the theobromine content may have been hurting me more than helping me.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Around a month since finishing my second TEI cycle. Will be sending in a new hair sample next week.

Since stopping the supplements, it is as if I feel a bit of a relapse. I definitely feel better while on the supplements (second time I have experienced this). My gut remains challenged, and I think the copper supplements have been important on this. I'm eager to get the test done and go back on, I'm also tempted to go 6 months instead of 3 next time, since the supplements were nearly the same the first two times, though will keep with the system.

The good news is sexually, there was certainly improvement over the last cycle, and it has remained since stopping. Not quite as virile as it was while on the supplements, but still a higher average. This says to me something is working.

I've continued the diet of high purines since stopping, though recently realized that the dark chocolate I had focused on for the theobromine content may have been hurting me more than helping me.
Congrats! I wouldn't stay off for long, especially at the first signs of real healing, it's still very tenuous
Chocolate = copper no?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Agreed, I feel it as soon as I come off the supplements. How are others proceeding? Are they doing their next hair tests at month two of their three month treatment, in order to have no gap in dosing? I thought it made sense to do the next hair test after the round of supplements has been completed, but that might not be helping me, as it means as much as a two month delay between.

I'm struggling a bit on the diet side. Aside from eating many of the foods specifically mentioned, TEI seems to focus most on eating high purine protein for me. In my quest for purines, I got to dark chocolate, but recently read that it might actually work to reduce uric acid. I probably do need the copper from it though.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Agreed, I feel it as soon as I come off the supplements. How are others proceeding? Are they doing their next hair tests at month two of their three month treatment, in order to have no gap in dosing? I thought it made sense to do the next hair test after the round of supplements has been completed, but that might not be helping me, as it means as much as a two month delay between.

I'm struggling a bit on the diet side. Aside from eating many of the foods specifically mentioned, TEI seems to focus most on eating high purine protein for me. In my quest for purines, I got to dark chocolate, but recently read that it might actually work to reduce uric acid. I probably do need the copper from it though.
I test when I have 3 weeks left of supps b4 I run dry on the second cyce. Each cycle on arl is 2 months, so I'm basically testing every 3 months.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Hair test #3. It looks like I'm out of four lows (and I don't feel as rough after going to the gym already). I have been a Fast 4 the entire time.

My practitioner mentioned evidence of a possible viral infection (though I don't remember what she said indicated that), and I do seem to have EBV type symptoms at least once a year.

She also mentioned the detoxing of mercury and uranium as interesting.

This was a longer delay between supplement cycles than I would like, and hopefully should be starting the next round within a week. They have now added chromium and magnesium onto my prior adrenals, SymPak, Pyridox, HCL, Vit E, and Copper.

Hair1.PNG

Hair2.PNG

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Hair test #4. Out of four lows still, but potassium through the floor. I have been a Fast 4 the entire time.

The practitioner seems excited about the detoxing of mercury.

There finally seems to be some movement in my results, so would love to hear any thoughts.

View attachment 1994
View attachment 1995
Not much to say except wow!! No potassium. What supps + what diet (generally) do they give you?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Not much to say except wow!! No potassium. What supps + what diet (generally) do they give you?
The no potassium was a bit of a shock, though realistically how I have been feeling. My last few months have been characterized by an irritated digestive system, high DHT symptoms (near constant facial and back acne, and accelerated hairloss), and incredibly easy fat weight gain.

The set of supplements has been remarkably consistent throughout the 4 cycles. Adrenals, HCL, B vitamins (either min plex or pyridox), copper, metabolic support every time. Last time added chromium and magnesium, though both of those have been dropped this cycle. Last cycle added Vitamin E, which continues to this one.

Dietary has been consistent. High purine proteins (have been eating as much tuna, sausage, salmon, and dark chocolate as makes sense, as organ meats are a bridge too far in general). High dairy and milk products (doing my best here too, though mostly cheese). And the messaging on avoiding all carbs, and especially refined has gotten even stronger. Only doing OK on that front, ray peat caused some bad habits.

I have no potassium in my test, yet they don't supplement me that, nor do they even mention it in the dietary recommendations. Would love someone's take on that part.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
In case anyone has been on the fence about whether TEI is powerful enough or actually works.

I am on day 3 of a new cycle, and either I forgot how powerful it can come on, or maybe only now is my body in a good enough position for the supplements to make change.

Night number one, after only three dosings, I had a night of crazy dreams and a deep sleep. Nights #2 and 3 were similar, though less intense on the dreams, though I still had them. All three mornings involved waking up a bit groggy, and with a full and persistent morning wood.

Working out seems to be a bit of a challenge on TEI. Long before PFS, I started to have weird stress symptoms while still using Fin. I began to get relatively strong cramps following workouts. Recently, when I was in four lows a workout would crash me and make me feel sick, while feeling stiff and getting cramps. I went to the gym yesterday and had bad cramps and felt drained afterwards. It makes me think that TEI is pushing down my electrolytes (which seem to have been an issue pre PFS and during PFS as well), though I am not sure supplementing them while working out is a good idea while on cycle. I may just need to stop lifting for a while :S.

Oct 24, 2017
In case anyone has been on the fence about whether TEI is powerful enough or actually works.

I am on day 3 of a new cycle, and either I forgot how powerful it can come on, or maybe only now is my body in a good enough position for the supplements to make change.

Night number one, after only three dosings, I had a night of crazy dreams and a deep sleep. Nights #2 and 3 were similar, though less intense on the dreams, though I still had them. All three mornings involved waking up a bit groggy, and with a full and persistent morning wood.

Working out seems to be a bit of a challenge on TEI. Long before PFS, I started to have weird stress symptoms while still using Fin. I began to get relatively strong cramps following workouts. Recently, when I was in four lows a workout would crash me and make me feel sick, while feeling stiff and getting cramps. I went to the gym yesterday and had bad cramps and felt drained afterwards. It makes me think that TEI is pushing down my electrolytes (which seem to have been an issue pre PFS and during PFS as well), though I am not sure supplementing them while working out is a good idea while on cycle. I may just need to stop lifting for a while :S.
Hi Man
i alaso live in netherlands.
I am going to send my first hair test to vitamunda (TEI) , I am following your logs. how are things with you in the cycle?