Continuous Heal's PFS Log & messed up DUTCH test (Now featuring hair test)

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
It has been about a month since I finished my last dose of TEI round 1, and since I haven't felt particularly great, and may even feel like I lost some of the gains I had while on it.

I continue to have digestive upset and yellow stools, which had lessened a bit while on TEI (though I had also supplemented pancreas while), and that seems to have faded back away in the month since stopping. I am currently supplementing liver and pancreas. I am going to try a liver cleanse and a binding protocol, as my digestion has been broken for almost two years now following an h pylori infection.

I am also still having the same struggle with exercise. In retrospect, this has been happening to me for a long time at some level, but I didn't realize it could be called POIS/ four lows until recently.
https://hackstasis.com/threads/effective-weight-loss-with-pfs.1377/

Good news is that sexually, I am functioning OK. Whenever I start a cycle of phospholipids for a day or two, I notice an immediate surge that subsides quickly. The surges are great however.

Sample two should arrive at TEI this week, and round 2 should begin in a couple of weeks.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
It has been about a month since I finished my last dose of TEI round 1, and since I haven't felt particularly great, and may even feel like I lost some of the gains I had while on it.

I continue to have digestive upset and yellow stools, which had lessened a bit while on TEI (though I had also supplemented pancreas while), and that seems to have faded back away in the month since stopping. I am currently supplementing liver and pancreas. I am going to try a liver cleanse and a binding protocol, as my digestion has been broken for almost two years now following an h pylori infection.

I am also still having the same struggle with exercise. In retrospect, this has been happening to me for a long time at some level, but I didn't realize it could be called POIS/ four lows until recently.
https://hackstasis.com/threads/effective-weight-loss-with-pfs.1377/

Good news is that sexually, I am functioning OK. Whenever I start a cycle of phospholipids for a day or two, I notice an immediate surge that subsides quickly. The surges are great however.

Sample two should arrive at TEI this week, and round 2 should begin in a couple of weeks.
When you say you're fine sexually you mean just after the fosfolipides or because of TEI?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
When you say you're fine sexually you mean just after the fosfolipides or because of TEI?
I was in ok shape sexually before TEI, and I would say it improved moderately while using.

I'm not sure if PS has been a crutch that temporarily makes me feel good, or that if cycling it on and off for years has driven a permanent improvement. What I do know is that before I used it, I was in totally awful shape, and using it took my balls from lifeless and hanging to an active scrotum and some feeling coming back, and good sleeps. And I never relapsed after cycling off it. When I havent used PS in a while and I start up again, I get a great burst of improvement that fades afterwards, which reminds me of how much room for improvement there is.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Some interesting things going on in my first week of being back on TEI.

My digestive unrest hasn't gotten better yet, almost as if it has been aggravated. Despite this, I generally feel decent. Sexually a little bit above average.

The biggest impact I have been noticing is having dreams again. Dreams had been all but non existent for years. In the last week I have been dreaming almost every night. Something must be happening.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Some interesting things going on in my first week of being back on TEI.

My digestive unrest hasn't gotten better yet, almost as if it has been aggravated. Despite this, I generally feel decent. Sexually a little bit above average.

The biggest impact I have been noticing is having dreams again. Dreams had been all but non existent for years. In the last week I have been dreaming almost every night. Something must be happening.
My digestion always took a hit on supplements, but it's not an issue the better you get

Deeper sleep and dreaming was the very first thing I noticed on tei

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
My digestion always took a hit on supplements, but it's not an issue the better you get

Deeper sleep and dreaming was the very first thing I noticed on tei
Round 1 of TEI didn't do this. My early use of Phosphatidylserine was the last time I felt this kind of deep sleep, though I don't remember the dreams as much. Round 1 pushed me into four lows, and maybe this is a recovery period.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
A bit of an update. When I first began using Fin over 10 years ago, I noticed an uptick in cystic acne on my face and back. Thoughout using it, this continued to happen. Since stopping it has also happened from time to time. I am having a notable breakout of it right now, beyond typical, as well as feeling very limited libido. Is this the system working?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Definitely something happening. While suffering with this cystic acne, my libido has suddenly spiked. And not just in a normal up and down way. I have been having more morning erections, and was able to ejaculate 3 times within an hour while traveling with a lady last week. That is highly abnormal, and it has been many years since that last happened.

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
Hi Continuous Heal- Not sure if related at all, but reminds me of my PFS experience at times.

I took Fin for a cystic acne condition called HS. It mostly impacts my butt and can be very painful. Anyway, since PFS started for me (only after i quit Fin) there are times when my cystic acne flares up on my butt. When this happens it can hurt like shit, but i notice some of my PFS symptoms get better during these times. My erections are much better and I also experience solid morning wood. My body also feels much warmer and stronger. This has happened multiple times so I know that it is not some random coincidence. I never really had libido problems though which is strange.

Since PFS, at least for me, has a huge impact on the immune system, I figure some of my PFS symptoms improve during a flare up due to my immune system fighting the infection. How this translates to improved symptoms I have no clue, but I believe it is immune system related somehow,

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
Definitely something happening. While suffering with this cystic acne, my libido has suddenly spiked. And not just in a normal up and down way. I have been having more morning erections, and was able to ejaculate 3 times within an hour while traveling with a lady last week. That is highly abnormal, and it has been many years since that last happened.
I've heard you should ejaculate as little as possible while on the program.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Hi Continuous Heal- Not sure if related at all, but reminds me of my PFS experience at times.

I took Fin for a cystic acne condition called HS. It mostly impacts my butt and can be very painful. Anyway, since PFS started for me (only after i quit Fin) there are times when my cystic acne flares up on my butt. When this happens it can hurt like shit, but i notice some of my PFS symptoms get better during these times. My erections are much better and I also experience solid morning wood. My body also feels much warmer and stronger. This has happened multiple times so I know that it is not some random coincidence. I never really had libido problems though which is strange.

Since PFS, at least for me, has a huge impact on the immune system, I figure some of my PFS symptoms improve during a flare up due to my immune system fighting the infection. How this translates to improved symptoms I have no clue, but I believe it is immune system related somehow,
Mine has been consistently on my back and in the chin / mouth area. It began after starting fin, and continued throughout using it (despite using accutane at the same time to combat it... ugh), and has continued to a lesser degree in PFS. This has definitely caused a flare up however.

On the comment of immune system, I began to have bad allergies around the time of these symptoms as well that continued for years at approximately the same time this was an issue for me. I have been sneezing a lot lately, and running a dermaroller over my scalp causes instant sneezes. No idea what any of this could mean.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
As an update, more of the same. Cystic acne on my back and face, and libido that I haven't felt in years. Onward and upward.

Edit: I should also clarify, I'm not sure libido is the perfect word to use here. I would say my interest in sex has only risen marginally. However my morning erections, spontaneous erections, and strength of erections are up significantly. Higher than I have had in years.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands