Continuous Heal's PFS Log & messed up DUTCH test (Now featuring hair test)

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
In summary, I appear to have high estrogens, low testosterone, a relatively well balanced 5-A /5-B activity, low free cortisol, but high cortisol metabolites.

I would really appreciate other's takes on this data, and input on what type of PFS this might be.

Attachments

Last edited:

Slayo

Nov 5, 2017
High estrogens, based on the high metabolised cortisol i should assume high thyroid too, maybe you are a fast oxidiser, this test alone can't shed enough light, you need an hair test

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-Hey man did you just sent in a sample, called them, booked a test... or something? Or you went somewhere and got this Dutch Test done. --> asking for a friend, I ac don't wanna.
-Months ago... ppl told me to do this, didn't have the time then, may in future.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
-Hey man did you just sent in a sample, called them, booked a test... or something? Or you went somewhere and got this Dutch Test done. --> asking for a friend, I ac don't wanna.
-Months ago... ppl told me to do this, didn't have the time then, may in future.
It's similar to TEI. They send you a sample kit which you mail in to them. Very interesting stuff, particularly when combined with TEI/ARL.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Slayo

Nov 5, 2017
Disseased tissues relase P and zn, so you are a cataboliser.

The high Se s from shampoo ?

The high estrogens could be because of copper toxicity (this.may explaim the very low potassium)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
As an update, I'm nearing the end of month two of TEI treament, and have seen some improvement in my sexual situation. Significant in fact.

I continue to have digestive problems, with yellow stools, and lately some heartburn type feelings, which has me worried about a recurrence of h pylori.

esp90

Nov 11, 2017
Indicated as FAST METABOLIZER, TYPE #4. Would love to hear opinions on how the hair test jives with the DUTCH test.
you said "I am a slow oxidizer type 4 according to TEI, suffering with bad digestion / yellow stools. Does infra red lighting still make sense for me? Despite being slow oxidizer, Na/K is at 7.0" the day after...lol..are you fast or slow?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Dont worry about h pyroli . it wont come back. It is normal to have bad stools on ARL and TEI>
The bad stools began before using TEI (and really were quite connected to the h plori). The stools aren't normal yet currently, but seem to have improved a bit over prior to beginning.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Interestingly for me, I have only felt better since beginning TEI, no negative side effects of note. Sexual activity is higher, and stomach irritation seems better too. I guess this means even better things for when I am finished the first three month dosage. I am planning to do another test a month after completing the first round.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Me too first like 10-15 d. That's good stuff, @Continuous Heal
Some stuff here and there. After.
Also nicer if I could just dose 30 d in one day and finish it off but I can't. Most the time it's pretty good, easier than most other things taken. I still eat really strict, esp if there's any slip up in diet.

Why exactly 1 month?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Me too first like 10-15 d. That's good stuff, @Continuous Heal
Some stuff here and there. After.
Also nicer if I could just dose 30 d in one day and finish it off but I can't. Most the time it's pretty good, easier than most other things taken. I still eat really strict, esp if there's any slip up in diet.

Why exactly 1 month?
No particular reason, though I thought it may be good to let the impact of the last three months of dosing take hold before testing again.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Interestingly for me, I have only felt better since beginning TEI, no negative side effects of note. Sexual activity is higher, and stomach irritation seems better too. I guess this means even better things for when I am finished the first three month dosage. I am planning to do another test a month after completing the first round.
Awesome man!