Coffee (2 Grandes?) 600mg of caffeine daily?

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
I make my own coffee. I grind 20grams of beans daily which according to my research is 150-200mg of caffeine

sometimes I'll do 4x this so 80 grams broken up so = 600-800mg caffeine

feels glorious and amazing. did it twice this week. is this really bad though? I think I actually used to do this much 2013-2014 and I was so productive

feel like the old me. my concern is am I destroying my mitochondria with this? cuz I heard they can pop with super high dose (ori hofmekler) whereas raypeat was saying even 1200mg can be really good.

my body feels like it's good for me. It's like my elixer and according to @area1255 I did my prometheus DNA and it was saying that coffee is very good for me because I have a lot amount of dopamine receptors or something like that genetically so it helps pool it in my brain.

thoughts concerns etc?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I make my own coffee. I grind 20grams of beans daily which according to my research is 150-200mg of caffeine

sometimes I'll do 4x this so 80 grams broken up so = 600-800mg caffeine

feels glorious and amazing. did it twice this week. is this really bad though? I think I actually used to do this much 2013-2014 and I was so productive

feel like the old me. my concern is am I destroying my mitochondria with this? cuz I heard they can pop with super high dose (ori hofmekler) whereas raypeat was saying even 1200mg can be really good.

my body feels like it's good for me. It's like my elixer and according to @area1255 I did my prometheus DNA and it was saying that coffee is very good for me because I have a lot amount of dopamine receptors or something like that genetically so it helps pool it in my brain.

thoughts concerns etc?
I think coffee is fine but it is a stilt so you become dependant on it. I like coffee makes me productive as hell but less in touch with surrounding and "living" in general. More like a robot. Which is probably why they give it office people. To work their asses off and STFU.

I don't think it will hurt you. Coffee is better than other drugs I would say.

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Fellow coffee lover, but bear in mind it’s one of the most heavily sprayed crops, so I would go organic if you can, otherwise you’re getting a lot of pesticide in there.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
I love the smell and taste of coffee especially with milk but coffee is the worst thing for me out of all the foods I am forced to avoid and milk is probably the second worst. When the caffeine hits me an hour later I shake and shiver like I'm cold, get anxiety about my life, get cold sweats, rapid heartbeat and I can't concentrate at all and even fruit tea with less than 20mg of caffeine can trigger this. I don't know about decaf but just the smell of it makes me worry about the coffee symptoms hitting me. If I don't fall asleep because I'm too buzzed then after midnight when the melatonin dies down I get hyperactive from the coffee I had several hours earlier and I feel like a little kid on cocaine and want to run around all night full of energy. It almost feels like I'm pre-pfs before I realize what's happening, it's just a drug induced mania and caffeine is a drug. it lasts until 6 or 7am when I just collapse in exhaustion. I'm hoping my symptoms are only from adrenal fatigue and will go away with time and not specifically some pfs mystery.

Last edited:

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
What do you think about smoking? It probably has the same positives as coffee without the short term negatives. I heard it thins the blood vessel which would probably raise stress levels if you have pfs right?

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017
I don't smoke and yeah I use organic. I'm a better person with coffee it doesn't make me robotic just gives me great energy and aggression to get shit done that i want to do and helps me not get depressed lol

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
exactly im better on stims not for everyone and not nec talking abt coffee but ya. job, place, gn school. no stims = not sure what class is how to do job what the fk is going on etc, still pretty good but totally a neurological storm of chaos. if i wanted to just do one thing well i could but to force self thru grinding needed to do things that matter / are important, its a necessary thing for me. i vape all the time but will quit as needed raises blood pressure this and that. asthma's totally good but my resting heart rate should be lower and blood pressure too. im pretty crazy on them too but it works out. first had major issues in international baccleaurate in high school. no stims = 2 high schools, 2 uni's (for first degree), all nighters, apologizing for being late, writing on my hands, catching up one year in one nite, etc, etc. tho tradings better off or on a low dose or after peak and with some serious rules written down and placed on my desk. office work's better too/ did some law office stuff but i never liked that assistant type job but it was far far easier/ less terrible on stims than when i did it at 21 or so. i was awful then... plus, that was post effexor/ pssd, whereas recently was last yr.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Coffee enema's always make me feel like a million bucks as well, a bit jittery but pumped up to do stuff. I always get a set back a few hours later; fatigue and a little mood dip.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I had a coffee yesterday afternoon, good speed afterwards, little too jerky however, but my little vein in the eyes got more visible and the eyes got reddish not whitish, so ... not good. The coffee was perfect, esp if the amount of water to coffee to sugar is ideal

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Caffeine makes no sense when you think about it. It binds to adenosine receptor thus you don't feel tired when in reality your body is still tired you just don't feel it.

Secondly, caffeine increases adrenaline levels which pushes fatty acids into the blood. More fatty acids in the blood means cortisol goes down as it is not needed. This slows the thyroid as thyroid increases when you burn sugar and goes down when you are burning fat as stated by @Helen somewhere on the forum. Can't find the exact quote though.

So maybe if you are a fast oxidizer it works well for you because your body will need less sugar and your cortisol goes down.

I think slow oxidizers should not take anything that increases adrenaline levels in the body as they already work on adrenaline/fats.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
Coffee enema's always make me feel like a million bucks as well, a bit jittery but pumped up to do stuff.
If you made a video plea to teenage boys that if they take isotretinoin or fin their adult life might consist of sticking tubes up their butt you'd put a dent in the future sales. There's also the shrunken penis angle which no one ever talks about.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I'm on and off. Sometimes I really like it sometimes I really hate it not sure if I go from Fast 1 to Slow 1 or what. i doubt that matters. I just think it's only ok for ADHD and mostly bad for other issues I have except that it helps digestion. It's ok here and there. I did quit it and all else (which is 2 things total, maybe 3 with Mg) for a long time after Fin made me ill tho. I described this colorfully above but I can see that was confusing.