Cnb30’s Post Accutane and PFS log.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
Good news, I have been experimenting with HCL pepsin, and ubiquinol Coq10, as well as continuing the no dairy and Vit A diet, and I appear to have made some progress mentally. There have been a few occurrences lately where I am enjoying things to a regular degree again!
Good to hear @cnb30 Two more things to potentially test low dose are taurine and vit K, they seem to be helpful with us accutaners doing low/zero VA.

Taurine can chelate copper/zinc, getting zinc out will help with retinol binding protein, but also bile production to eliminate vitA. vit K will be helpful with the calcium needed to buffer the retinoic acid.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Good to hear @cnb30 Two more things to potentially test low dose are taurine and vit K, they seem to be helpful with us accutaners doing low/zero VA.

Taurine can chelate copper/zinc, getting zinc out will help with retinol binding protein, but also bile production to eliminate vitA. vit K will be helpful with the calcium needed to buffer the retinoic acid.
taurine and vitamin K, just stilt your inability to make progesterone. thus when you stay on low vitamin A, you go down on progesterone, and that is why you feel better on taurine which is anti copper, not zinc. and vitamin K, which is ANTI calcium. vitamin K lowers calcium in blood. and thus speeds up metabolism

Low vitamin A diet is just anti copper diet. Pushes copper out of the cell, by tanking metabolism to zero

Oct 27, 2017
Europe

And don't forget the rec'd calcium/vitamin d/vitamin k2. This will put calcium into the cells and slow you down, hopefully. I also rec'd lowering vitamin A, selenium, and cysteine-rich foods.

taurine and vitamin K, just stilt your inability to make progesterone. thus when you stay on low vitamin A, you go down on progesterone, and that is why you feel better on taurine which is anti copper, not zinc. and vitamin K, which is ANTI calcium. vitamin K lowers calcium in blood. and thus speeds up metabolism

Low vitamin A diet is just anti copper diet. Pushes copper out of the cell, by tanking metabolism to zero

@Helen, @mattyb Vit K does it slows or fastens the metabolism ?

Last edited:

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
Philadelphia/Richmond VA/NYC
Somewhat good news. I made some declines until I picked back up lifting recently. I had made rapid improvement over the spring when I was lifting 2-4 times a week, but began to decline when I moved to an apartment w/o a gym. I’ve bought some weights, and have been back at it lately with positive results for the moment. It seems to do better at combating PFS effects than Accutane effects too. Is this a common pattern?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
fast like fuck
workout till you feel it may kill you
never take abuse
do everything
and dont cry about it

fast
electrolytes
tei
cd's.
do at least 2 of those. Plus 100% discipline, militant.
and if cant, then dont bother.

Last edited:

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
Philadelphia/Richmond VA/NYC
fast like fuck
workout till you feel it may kill you
never take abuse
do everything
and dont cry about it

fast
electrolytes
tei
cd's.
do at least 2 of those.
and if cant, then dont bother.
Cd’s? How the hell do Compact Disks help? Should I break out my 90s boombox and dig through the old collection? What do you mean by don’t take Abuse?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…
Aug 28, 2018
Argentina
Cdnuts, a guy from propeciahelp who cured his PFS sides and has a protocol. He's still around helping pepole at swolesource, and his full protocol @ totalmaleoptimization.com
A bunch of recoverys there.

@MNK99 please can we keep this forum less retarded? I find your shit funny but I woudlnt want to deal with it in a bad brainfog day.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
ya sometimes i fly off the handle. life is stressful (obviously) for many of us. good luck to all. and yeah i understand that if someone is brainfogged much of what i say would probably cause a migraine or worse. i was brainfogged like hell probably 6-9months.

I actually wouldn't be here at all (alive) if not for following, doing what some of the mods did. here and on swolesource, but I started to get better from water fasting. I was very brainfogged and didn't "get" Total male optimization, i.e. CDnut's protocol (Swole source and his own site I believe). Later I did, but much of that was employed by doing what Tubzy, Ihatefin did and or agreed I could try. Joekool too. And of course Helen. And others like Mattyb for the refeeding after water fasting. Et al.