Cnb30’s Post Accutane and PFS log.

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
Philadelphia/Richmond VA/NYC
I figured I’d start my own personal log here.

I’ve been dealing with accutane issues which were worsened when I made the mistake of using Finasteride to deal with the problem

Issues
-Depression
-Loss of Libido
-Anhedonia
-Brain Fog
-Bowel issues.

Currently I have
Had 7 rounds of ECT
-TMS
-Effexor
-Abilify
-Neuro feedback (which was rather successful).

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC
Also, I shpuld mention that I am currently attempting at fasting. I did a 5 day fast 2 weeks ago, and am on day 6 of a second fast. I plan to make this at least 7-8 days.
I'm curious about your experience with neurofeedback. What was it exactly that you were working on, depression? Anhedonia? Also, did you not experience any benefits from TMS?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
--why the ECT I only ever thought about it scared at 18 or 19 but quickly forgot and lots of thoughts cross my mind all the time.
---Then seriously for a couple days on plane ride, in fin crash*. But glad never did. --Was ECT for PAS? It's serious of course.

-WAS ECT , EFFEXOR, ABILIFY all for Depression and Anhedonia? This is crazy. NOt saying you can't get better you can. But these make cocaine look like a joke*.

Last edited:

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
--why the ECT I only ever thought about it scared at 18 or 19 but quickly forgot and lots of thoughts cross my mind all the time.
---Then seriously for a couple days on plane ride, in fin crash*. But glad never did. --Was ECT for PAS? It's serious of course.

-WAS ECT , EFFEXOR, ABILIFY all for Depression and Anhedonia? This is crazy. NOt saying you can't get better you can. But these make cocaine look like a joke*.
Yeah, and all three helped for a time. I think I would’ve committed suicide without the ECT and Effexor. Abilify actually helped put me in a minset that allowed me to get through my first year of architecture school.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Wow man. Nice good for you. Know this very smart lady, she's creative too. Killing it in Architecture. her brother -- way way better grades than me most likely life long instead of a bit on and off like me - he went to the best law school in country, no work in 4 yrs. But he is out of shape, and poor social skills. Best to be well rounded - even better to focus on your niche. If it helped school and function, then that was the right choice. Good job mate*. It will get better tho keep at it... the fasting and what you'll do for PAS, here ... naturally mostly perhaps.

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
Well, I’ve made it to a week of fasting! Hopefully this has has at least SOME positive effect. The only issue is that I’m feeling too exhausted to do the loads of school work I have due Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

vicecaz

Oct 7, 2017
Congrats man
However don't have too much expectation, that's the best way to be disappointed. When I did a 10 days water fast ( it's not that much anyway ) I felt little to no improvements but it put my body in a place where it was now able to work towards a recovery
see water fasting as the beginning and starting point of your progress, following a protocol that will now work better with your post-fast condition

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
Congrats man
However don't have too much expectation, that's the best way to be disappointed. When I did a 10 days water fast ( it's not that much anyway ) I felt little to no improvements but it put my body in a place where it was now able to work towards a recovery
see water fasting as the beginning and starting point of your progress, following a protocol that will now work better with your post-fast condition
So basically the water fast doesn’t help you recover, but it takes the crap out of your system that has been making you worse? That’s still a huge plus.

cnb30

Jan 21, 2018
following a protocol that will now work better with your post-fast condition
Do you have any suggestions for protocols? I’m planning on doing heavy exercise so far.

I should also mention that I did a 5 day fast 1-2 weeks before I did this. Do you think that could’ve made this fast any more effective whatsoever?

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

vicecaz

Oct 7, 2017
Water fast does a lot of thing, probably some we're not even aware of
It's up to you, read this forum and some others, chose one protocol to follow, CDnuts, Electrolyte, TEI, plenty of options. Reading other's log is paramount to know what you're doing and what you can expect
Post fast is also a good time to test your hair or hormones, because they won't be affected by other sups you could be taking otherwise

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-Down regs Progesterone, fixes Shgb perhaps, downregulates a lot.. def upregulates cortisol.
-Lowers estrogen most likely. Makes that medium test and dht and whatever more useful for once also.
_Genetically I have crazy facial hair anyways (permanent 5 o'clock shadow) but less units were filled in. Started coming back and some shedding in water fast.
-And then came back so strongly, need a samurai sword to shave. Less now just normal 5-7x a week beard, but was like 10-12 x on prohormones, eventually.
-Before fasting it was full beard 5-7 days and a bit scraggly. Not true form. --I prefer to be smooth like a baby seal***.
-Unshaved 2-3 weeks due to depression. And used garbage -- disposable cheapo blades. Terrible. That's how depressed I was. Only shaved to get thru Customs and TSA*.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
@cnb30 that was the plan right. Mini fast then go do a longer one as soon as you can? It will take a lot to cleanse a lot of drugs and depression going on a long time. I was never extremely depressed a long time outside of fin... but maybe felt I'd do a bit more cleansing *just in case* of other meds (total use of bad meds woud be like 21mo in my life, not long at all, fin 4mo or 125d max, doubtful I took it each day).

--I dealt with an insane amount of issues. So yeah long fast, that's what I said. --No need to think it's all over tho., just try 18-21 or 30 + .
-I dealt with accutane, effexor, fin (and cocaine and vodka and prozac and inhalers 20+ years), and a ton more -- not just drugs.

-I did 5-6 and even 14 days with water or juice, the 57 days i count were continuous without fucking up. 26 juice 31.5 water. 2 meals... 3 ok i fucked up a little and regret it, but it was fine in end.
-First time I ever thought about suicide I was probably 7 yrs younger than you. So I've dealt w tons too. ONly a couple things - 2 meds basically really fucked me up 3-4 if you include hair loss.
-Crossed my mind a tiny bit 16 maybe... just a terrible life, 18 a bit, 19 -20 more likely... thoughts, 21, 22 23 at times but fleeting, etc. MOST of that was with zero drugs, or with substance abuse - and I was functional. VERY smart on Coke, and alcohol blacked out like 5-8 times out of... like 3000 uses? -SO yeah I get it, Life is hard.

Anyways, I believe you'll get a lot better so don't fret on a break from the 7d if you do 21 or 28 or more d... well that's 35d basically but count from the new fast, the 7 is like a nice bonus on your road to getting better.

-And I'm proud of you man keep up the spirit. Sorry I'm pretty harsh when I wake up have been since 20 or younger*. )))

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…