Chelating Calcium and Decalcification

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
Does anyone know any compounds that safely chelate calcium from the cells and soft tissues?

I know that NAC, thiosulfate, protein, EDTA, DMSA, all do this, but the first 3 are too weak, and the latter 2 are too strong or dangerous for me to take.

I read recently that IP-6 (and this effect is stronger if plain inositol is added) effectively decalcifies the soft tissues and organs while leaving the bones intact, even though (per studies and anecdotes) all the commercial IP-6 naturally has calcium already attached to the molecule.

Perhaps IP-6 and inositol will be enough for me to decalcify, but I want to know if there is anything else.

This website claims that vitamin C chelates calcium from the cells, but I have not found confirmation of this claim anywhere else. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Will ascorbic acid supplementation over time fix calcium toxicity?
Calcium and Magnesium

If anyone knows of a compond that effectively chelates calcium from the body, please share what you know about it!

Dec 21, 2019
Make calcium great again! Put it in solution.

Most people are severely calcium deficient, even if blood shows normal or high Ca levels. Body will extract calcium (and sodium) from bones to keep you alive.

It's just calcium is precipitated, i.e. not in solution. Same with cholesterol/gall stones. When cholesterol is not in solution, stones will begin to form, since cholesterol gets thick/hardened.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
@benjohnson : how do you make calcium soluble? Acids? The thing is, it has to be a compound that has a very strong effect on calcium in particular relative to other minerals, or it could mess things up at the doses I'd need.

@Reverse I did an RP style diet (but with much less sugar) early last year, and the milk damaged my whole body in multiple ways. Some of it was milk protein putrefying in the colon, but some of it must have been the calcium- I had consumed all of it while being a slow oxidizer due to mercury, so I had low vitamin D and couldn't use it- so it was just a poison to me.

This made me worse for some time, but what really put it over the top was in October when I foolishly (not knowing all of this about calcium yet, this was maybe my biggest mistake ever) ate 1/2 to 1 pound or more of sheep cheese every day for the whole month. In retrospect my reasoning for doing this was very flawed, and I know better now. I did this while I was depleted of other minerals from DMSA, so my body still could not use the calcium even though I had fixed my mercury problem by then.

The calcium consumption in October correlated very strongly with many of my symptoms getting worse. I was actually starting to heal from DMSA already at the beginning of the month, had INSANE walking speed, faster than anyone else I would pass by on the street, and I had the energy of a child again - more than I ever did as a child actually (but still had too low estrogen, which has continued to be a problem, and Helen has implied before that too much calcium will cause this b/c estrogen retains calcium so body shuts it off), but when I started eating cheese that soon went away and I got worse and worse.

For 2 months now I've restricted calcium in my diet, and stayed pretty stagnant- fighting a recurring infection on and off (the calcium suppresses my immune system, which is yet one more reason why I want to find a chelator that can get rid of it quickly).

To add further evidence, I attached my hair test from late October to this post . Note the mineral ratios, calcium is huge in relation to other electrolytes. And this was from a hair sample from mid October- I kept gorging myself on cheese for 2-3 weeks after that, so things actually are even worse now than this HTMA would imply :

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.06.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.06.23 AM.png

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
@Shuddering Thanks for the detailed reply. Its very helpful for all of us. It also provides me with extra caution about calcium overload, as I'm in the process of recovering severe bone loss from pfs. I figured not to overdo the calcium until intestine, kidney and thyroids health is recovered. I need high calcium for rebuild but first need to be healthy.
Some sources say that high calcium is normally supposed to be accumulated on the surface of the bone. But I'm guessing thats only if everything else is functioning proper. Also playing sport helps the calcium be routed to bones, granted the bones can handle the pressure.

I hope you improve soon. Maybe do a mild chelation first to be sure its right for you.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
@Reverse Thank you. Yeah, I am trying to be cautious about all of this. At the same time, I am afraid of being too slow, because things could get much worse if I wait too long.

I have had mineral toxicities before, that worked in similar ways and destroyed my health by shutting off so many functions in the body, and each time I used chelators to fix it very quickly. But this case is the toughest because I took in so much calcium. Dozens of grams too much. I can't just take massive doses of chelators for this because that would imbalance me so bad in other ways lol. So that's why I am wondering if anyone knows of things that chelate calcium specifically over other minerals.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
@Ingeno
The previous hairtest where my magnesium was high was from right after I got out of zinc toxicity, so being in that state for 2 months might have made my body do weird things like that. But otoh, just a month after, I became toxic in magnesium, so maybe it actually was reflective of my body magnesium level being high (I had been eating lots of foods with it- dark chocolate, plants, etc). This hair test I posted also was from a few months later, and was after DMSA imbalanced my body and cured me of my magnesium toxicity, so that may have just depleted it very strongly like it did other minerals.

Also, thank you guys for posting and taking an interest. I am glad to see people care and this gives me hope. :)

Dec 21, 2019
I dont care about ray peat.
Heated(i.e. boiled, pasteurised etc.) and chilled below 7 celsius degrees milk and cheese is poison.
People heal osteoporosis on raw never heated grass fed milk.
IMHO calcium is not the bad guy, again, it is out of solution, precipitated.
Apple Cider Vinegar I read puts calcium back into solution although I dont know the mechanism yet.
I am speculating that both calcium and cholesterol get out of solution because of some mineral(s) deficiency. Magnesium might be one mineral that, if low, could cause both Ca and cholesterol to precipitate.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
I dont care about ray peat.
Heated(i.e. boiled, pasteurised etc.) and chilled below 7 celsius degrees milk and cheese is poison.
I agree with you re pasteurized milk. I mentioned Ray Peat to just give some context about where I was last year when this happened. His work is very helpful and incredible in many ways, but has some major flaws, like his recs to consume so much calcium and sugar, and ignoring the dangers of milk, and not recognizing the differences between metabolic types. Basically the stuff Helen/gbold have described far better than me about his diet.

I have been wondering if calcium poisoning like this is the reason so many people on the RP forum end up with vitamin A toxicity.

IMHO calcium is not the bad guy, again, it is out of solution, precipitated.
Apple Cider Vinegar I read puts calcium back into solution although I don't know the mechanism yet.
I am speculating that both calcium and cholesterol get out of solution because of some mineral(s) deficiency. Magnesium might be one mineral that, if low, could cause both Ca and cholesterol to precipitate.
I'm not surprised about ACV, or anything that increases acidity doing this, but when trying small amounts of it just last week to kill off bacteria it gave me very bad pain, liver and head pain, etc. My body right now is vulnerable to many compounds that are fine for most people, ofc , so this is not a general thing.

I don't think just any acids will work for me though, because I have so much calcium to get rid of. And right now even if I can solubilize it, I don't think my body could use it until I'm fully no longer toxic in it. I think finding a chelator of calcium is the ideal solution for me, and it is line with what has worked for me before for other mineral toxicities.

Yeah in my case it is because of a functional mineral deficiency, that comes from being toxic in some minerals. I have dealt with a few of these before for other minerals, and chelation fixed them quickly every time, all my functional deficiencies would go away, but taking the other minerals my body couldn't use wouldn't do anything or would even make it worse.

Other toxicities do this too. When I was toxic in zinc, my liver became congested and bile wasn't flowing. Being toxic in all sorts of minerals I think can make cholesterol and calcium precipitate like you say. It's just that sometimes this is because you have too much of a mineral, and not becuase you are actually low in one.

Calcium becomes a bad guy when you consume gargantuan quantities of it over time. Any mineral does. This doesn't change just because many people are low on calcium. So in my particular case, which I know from my dietary habits a few months ago, and is supported strongly by the electrolyte ratios on my hair tests, I am toxic in calcium, and once I chelate out the excess of it I'll be dramatically better, and from there I can eventually start using raw dairy products again (more slowly) and my body will finally be able to use the calcium for bones, etc.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
My new HTMA (the hair sample was from mid-December, so a month ago):

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.53.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.53.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.54.09 PM.png

I analyzed these results in detail in my personal thread / log. I think these are consistent with the things I've been saying. After the October hairtest I posted above I kept eating lots of calcium for a couple more weeks before I realized it was dangerous and started restricting it from my diet, so that probably pushed my other electrolytes even lower. I also did a lot of chelation in November and early December, so that also would have temporarily kept some minerals lower (zinc, manganese selenium etc, probably the other electrolytes as well and so they actually would've been higher here were it nor for the chelation temporarily suppressing them, so things are actually a bit better than they seem). My iron and copper are low because my body can't use them, I think because of low estrogen from too much calcium. The amount of Copper and Iron in my body is actually very high- they are just piling up without proteins to bind to them. Molybdenum was probably not actually low, just not being used properly, so to take it would be dangerous.

And since these results I've replenished many of the mienrals I think I actually was low in, while trying to minimize the ones I was high in (high levels in my body, not hair- they don't show up as high in hair for now).

5 of the 7 significant mineral ratios are bad (the electrolyte ratios, and the copper ratios), and I think calcium toxicity plausibly explains all of them. And taking the other electrolytes helps a bit but won't fix it. Only removing the calcium will allow my body to raise these other minerals.

So please, anyone, share what you know about compounds that remove calcium from the body!

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
This said it seems many people are poisoning themselves all their life, even there are people who consume that kind of milk till their 70's 80s.

Raw never heated grass fed milk below.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
I realized that although I do have plenty of calcifications in my tissues, these are not my problem. I think that tissue calcium deposits actually don't shut down enzymes the way that mineral toxicities do. I think the real problem here is intracellular calcium. All of the mineral toxicities I've had that were like this (Zn, Mg, Cu) all were fixed by chelators that remove metals from the cells- ALA and DMSA. And lots of people have tons of calcification into old age but don't have this happen to them. But I still know I am calcium toxic, because of how and when I took in so much, and the Ca ratios in my hair being so dangerously high.

Dumping calcium into deposits might be what the body does to avoid getting too much calcium in the cells, not just in the blood, at a given time. And when I ate all that cheese a few months ago, when my body was not working right from the DMSA depleting everything, my body just couldn't stop the calcium from accumulating in the cells, blocking their function and poisoning them.

Helen said in a post that ARL and TEI told him that they found chelators aren't as good for getting metals out of the tissues as they are for the cells, so they don't use them. But I think that doesn't matter for my case right now, to my case right now, because my problem isn't tissue calcium, it's intracellular calcium. So chelators will get it out and fix me, like they did for Zn Cu Mg in the past for me, fixing me instantly each time. Literally, all thse thousands of enzymes just turned on again like a lightswitch within a couple hours after the ALA dose I needed for those cases. Only difference here is that there's just so much calcium to get rid of, it will take much more chelation.

My protocol I will be starting now, that I wrote about in my log today (here: Shuddering’s Log: Healing from Post-DMSA syndrome (chronic low copper): ), consists just of taking IP-6 & Inositol, and Succinic Acid. And electrolytes and minerals to replenish what are lost from chelation. And that's it. I think if I just push through with that, take large-ish doses of these chelators over a couple of weeks, that that will be what it takes to get rid of all this extra calcium in my cells, and it will kind of mimic TEI's recs for me except cleaner and faster.

Side note: I am wondering if dietary protein only increases urinary calcium excretion because it requires bioavailable calcium to be processed, to deal with the acidity. I don't have much bioavailable calcium right now I think, and I don't think a high protein intake actually will fix this kind of problem. I think only chelators will. Protein didn't fix other mineral toxicities for me in the past, only chelators did (ALA and DMSA).

I will start succinic acid soon. That is supposed to chelate calcium as well, and is similar to DMSA (but not treated by the liver as a toxin), which I believe chelated calcium out of my cells for me in November, and so my estrogen started to increase a bit then, but then regressed after. My mid-december hairtest still has calcium as super high relative to other electrolytes, so it obviously didn't fix it. I think this just means I need to use much more this time (SA now, not DMSA). Is there reason to think this is wrong or dangerous?

Today I will also take IP-6 and (plain) inositol. Supposedly, the two of them are used by the body to make IP-3, which chelates intracellular calcium (more info on this here: What Do You Know About IP6/IP-6/inositol Hexaphosphate/phytate/phytic Acid? ). I'm not going to use vit C again I think, I am not convinced it works for intracellular (as opposed to tissue) calcium.

opiath

Oct 18, 2017
Bulgaria
Inositol increases cellular calcium btw. I don't see how you chelate it with it.
Calcium problems get fixed by themselves when you attain your optimal PH (intracellular and extracellular).
There has to be balance between ionized and protein bound calcium.
Too much acid production -> too ionized.
Not enough acid production -> too much protein bound.

source

Calcification is always there to protect you.
When you make drastic changes to your metabolic context like increasing potassium/progesterone/thyroid/sugar oxidation your cells generate CO2 at a higher pace then what can get exported into the veins.
In this case calcium gets in and protects your cells from acidifying themselves.
You fix PH, you fix calcium.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
Inositol increases cellular calcium btw. I don't see how you chelate it with it.
Calcium problems get fixed by themselves when you attain your optimal PH (intracellular and extracellular).
There has to be balance between ionized and protein bound calcium.
Too much acid production -> too ionized.
Not enough acid production -> too much protein bound.

source

Calcification is always there to protect you.
When you make drastic changes to your metabolic context like increasing potassium/progesterone/thyroid/sugar oxidation your cells generate CO2 at a higher pace then what can get exported into the veins.
In this case calcium gets in and protects your cells from acidifying themselves.
You fix PH, you fix calcium.
I agree that's how it usually works, but this case is different I think, because the very thing that prevents the pH from being fixed is calcium itself. The calcium in the cells, that is- I think there being too much in the cells just tells the body to turn off estrogen production, and other things. And one of the results is that calcium metabolism is indefinitely deranged, until this is fixed. So the normal calcium processes in the body you talk about aren't necessarily occurring as they normally do in my body right now.

I think the issue of ionized vs protein-bound calcium is actually a red-herring here. That's why I suggested that the problem is only too much calcium in the cells, and that while I do have calcifications and would like to get rid of them eventually, those are not what's causing my estrogen to be 0 and ruining many systems in my body. This is how it has worked in my experience for other minerals when I get too much of them, and I don't see why it would be different here.

There are posts in the link I posted above (this one: What Do You Know About IP6/IP-6/inositol Hexaphosphate/phytate/phytic Acid? ) where they claim that the combo of Inositol and P-6 creates IP-3 in the body, and IP-3 chelates intracellular calcium. And the anecdotal reports of some people are that IP-6 removes calcium (calcifications are what they noted disappearing, or weaker teeth, but I think it removes it from the cells as well)

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
I did some reading. Magnesium puts calcium into solution. So do sodium and potassium (According to Dr Wilson, I presume he learned this from Eck), and these two only go up enough to do this in people with high thyroid and adrenal activity, so fast oxidizers have their calcifications dissolve, and sometimes may actually run low on calcium. Calcium in excess seems to lower adrenal and thyroid activity, suppresses adrenaline production, and through that suppresses bioavailable copper, and vitamin D, and so calcium in excess suppresses its own bioavilability, which is why people who eat or supplement large amounts of calcium have their bone health get worse, including me recently. Boron does as well sometimes- people take it with great success for arthritis, and other conditions of painful calcium deposits. Sodium thiosulfate dissolves calcium deposits and makes them water soluble as well. the iodine protocol has rapidly dissolved calcificaitons in many people, but I have already taken all the iodine and selenium and sulfur compounds I feel are safe to take.

Dr Wilson unfortunately believes the falsehood that most people run low in calcium. Countries that have lower calcium intakes (~200 mg per day) have the lowest rates of osteoporosis, while the milk-drinking nations (USA, UK, Sweden, etc) have the highest rates of osteoporosis and bone fractures. The same is true for other health problems like male pattern baldness (my mpb only started a year ago when I tried GOMAD for a couple of weeks for the first time in my life. Suddenly I got scalp itch for the first time ever, liver damage, and what seemed to be IBS (this last one went away quickly in response to zinc (from lots of beef)). The slow oxidizer type of mpb seems to have calcificaiton in the scalp. Problems like mercury poisoning, which I had at the time, or overconsumption of PUFA, etc, causes slow oxidation and low vitamin D, so this huge calcium intake from dairy just accumulates in your tissues, including scalp. And hence gbolduev's solution for rubbing lecithin and salt on your scalp to break up the calcium-fat chunks for slow oxidizer mpb. And I am wondering now if the liver weakness and "sluggishness" that started for me at that same time and that other people get from too much milk is the result of liver calcification crippling it and its function. It is known that iron and copper do the same thing in excess, why not calcium, when I know it is already calcifiying other tissues. Fixing this requires balancing minerals and oxidation, then avoiding calcium for months while getting lots of magnesium, citrus, boron, iodine (but not too much or this becomes a liver toxin itself), zinc, manganese, potassium, sodium, protein, maybe using vit C or IP-6. And I think this will fix it eventually. And then I can have milk again in safer doses), and also causes cardiovascular disease (arterial calcification- people on diets without dairy basically dont get much soft tissue calcification unless they are unhealthy from other causes- leaching it from bones and making it unusable), dementia, bone spurs, arthritis, many cancers, some types of diabetes (David Watts of TEI named at least 10 types, but I don't remember if he implicated dairy in any of them, but it defintiely causes some of them), UC/IBS/IBD, tooth decay, reduced vision requiring glasses, reduced hearing, and more. Almost all of these are much more common in dairy consuming peoples, though these peoples also tend to grow larger bodies and brains. Dr Wilson's protocol has people on often almost a gram of calcium a day. This is madness. Perhaps this is the primary reason why he himself is unhealthy- bald with glasses (but I do have great respect for the man, he has done a lot of good, and I am really grateful for the work he has put out- much of it is very useful), though some of it may be the omega 3s as well.

I still really love milk (especially raw) and I can't wait until I can safely have it again. But it still might be a while.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
From my understanding while lowering calcium a daily intake is neccessary to not end up with tooth decay or other issues.
Check my hairtest, that is what high calcium actually is xd. They still beside dairy avoidance wanted me to take calcium along mag in the evenings. Could be reasoning cuz backthen I had no tiredness to calm me down and not related to that idk.

Mar 14, 2018
Hackstasis
My new HTMA (the hair sample was from mid-December, so a month ago):

View attachment 2175 View attachment 2176 View attachment 2177

I analyzed these results in detail in my personal thread / log. I think these are consistent with the things I've been saying. After the October hairtest I posted above I kept eating lots of calcium for a couple more weeks before I realized it was dangerous and started restricting it from my diet, so that probably pushed my other electrolytes even lower. I also did a lot of chelation in November and early December, so that also would have temporarily kept some minerals lower (zinc, manganese selenium etc, probably the other electrolytes as well and so they actually would've been higher here were it nor for the chelation temporarily suppressing them, so things are actually a bit better than they seem). My iron and copper are low because my body can't use them, I think because of low estrogen from too much calcium. The amount of Copper and Iron in my body is actually very high- they are just piling up without proteins to bind to them. Molybdenum was probably not actually low, just not being used properly, so to take it would be dangerous.

And since these results I've replenished many of the mienrals I think I actually was low in, while trying to minimize the ones I was high in (high levels in my body, not hair- they don't show up as high in hair for now).

5 of the 7 significant mineral ratios are bad (the electrolyte ratios, and the copper ratios), and I think calcium toxicity plausibly explains all of them. And taking the other electrolytes helps a bit but won't fix it. Only removing the calcium will allow my body to raise these other minerals.

So please, anyone, share what you know about compounds that remove calcium from the body!
Looks like your still dealing with mercury based on those toxic ratios?

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
Looks like your still dealing with mercury based on those toxic ratios?
No, I can take comparatively massive doses of chelators now and not feel any pain anymore. Mercury redistribution has a certain feel to it, and it is gone now, like almost 100%. It just doesn't happen anymore. Some of it re the ratios back then was that I had just gotten a bit more mercury in me from some fish (I could feel it, then I chelated that out, too), and that chelation and the mineral-lowering effects of toxic levels of calcium lowered my nutritional minerals in hair more, so that made for the mercury ratios looking way worse than things actually are. I think my mercury is now 95% gone from when I started chelating many months ago.
Chelation in just the range of several grams of a chelator really can run through the whole body's minerals very quickly. Just 2g DMSA did so much depletion of minerals, including mercury. It is kind of shocking. Hopefully succinate will do the same for me in the next several days as I wait out the effects of it.

From my understanding while lowering calcium a daily intake is necesary to not end up with tooth decay or other issues.
Check my hairtest, that is what high calcium actually is xd. They still beside dairy avoidance wanted me to take calcium along mag in the evenings. Could be reasoning cuz backthen I had no tiredness to calm me down and not related to that idk.
Yes, calcium is still an essential nutrient that the body requires. The national epidemiological studies measuring calcium intake and diseases including osteoporosis do seem to indicate though that the requirements are not very high, and that a western-level intake can be very harmful.

I think there are multiple patterns that high calcium can cause. The one that really truly pushing calcium in big doses for a long time, especially when you're already unable to use it (post DMSA mineral deficiencies for me), will put you into 4 lows. This is where I was getting to after october but I think I avoided it. This is what happened to Ray Peat and to all the people that did his diet and eggshell supplementation (they casually rec 2g calcium a day on that forum that is insane) and end up with low ceruloplasmin and vitamin A toxicity.

If I read your test correctly you have high calcium in hair / a calcium shell. I'm not sure if that actually means that you are toxic in calcium. It may just be a reaction by the body to stress. I think the policy of ARL (and Larry Wilson, ik he is not with them anymore) to give calcium to people with high calcium in hair, is actually often a grave mistake. I was reading Dr Wilson's articles and he says we all run low in calcium in the west today and recommends 750 mg a day to almost everyone, on top of a high calcium diet. I have been wondering for awhile why he is so unhealthy, bald glasses, sickly, though I appreciate most of his work a lot. I think this may be explainable primarily by calcium poisoning. It doesnt matter how much stuff you know about health, if you do a thousand things right but make one major mistake like too much of a mineral, your health will get fucked. So Ray Peat, and Larry Wilson, both do almost everything better than anypne else, but because of the single mistake of high calcium consumption, they become diseased and unhealthy and go into 4 lows. Same with me, exept I am doing all I can to pull out of it.

I was reading ARL's old articles and they make no mention of the ubiquitous problems the calcium levels in dairy cause (this isn't the same as what I have, mine is even more severe than normal, mine I think is more calcium overload in mitochondria and cells, while most people before they get this get calcifications across body that age them but dont shut off their estrogen 100%- so soft tissue and organ calcification but not severe intracellular calcium overload), so it seems that ARL is/was unaware of he huge dangers of all the calcium in diary (beyond what they obviosuly do know, liek hwo calcium si bad fos slow oxidizers, ec), and how the real main beneficial part of it is the fat. Look at all the populaiton studies, and you'll see the devastating effects of dairy and calcium- cuases and promtoes CVD, heart disease, dementia, diabetes (multiple types), arthritis, mpb (main cause of mpb especially the slow oxidizer 80% of cases type), liver and gut problems and infections, osteoporosis (as counterintuitive as it is- too much calcium causes imability of body to use calcium), many cases of depression, tooth decay, arterial calcification and erectile dysfunction, PCOS, many cancers, etc. And all the ocutnries with 2-300 mg calcium a day have none of this. And dairy fat i sprotective agaisn the above things to an extent. It is a great secret of hisotry- the good phsycial develpment of the dairy nations is form the dairy fat, not the calcium. the calcium cow's milk (in more than small quantities) provides is a poison, and plays a central causative role in more than half the deaths in North America every year. Heart disease CVD etc is almost all from milk and cheese and calcium supps. And so sat fats in epidemeological studies track in part with dairy so they get an association with heart disease, but really it is usually the calcium that's doing it. All this crap that happens to people in dairy-consuming countries woudl be totally prevented / absent if they only ate butter and cream but not milk or yogurt or cheese in more than small amounts. And all these things even not counting diseases- mpb PCOS early menopause early puberty cystic acne wrinkled skin with age rosacea etc all of them, are completely unnatural for animals to experience. They mostly only occur because of the calcium and the hormones and somtitmes the proteins in dairy. ARL, for all they figured out, seems to be unaware of this major fact about againg and disease and thus their advice on calcium must be viewed with suspicion. I think of many cases I've seen or read about where taking a gram of calcium a day leads to disaster, that this could be what they are unknowingly doing to a lot of people. And so a lot of cases where pepple dont do well or are neevr fully healed on ARL come from this, and perhaps Doctor Eck's untimely death in his early 70s was from this, or taking too much of other minerals they just give out in dangerous amounts.

I think their givigng lots of calcium for a calcium shell pattern is really questionable, and I dont think the safety or efficacy of all parts of ARL and TEI's protocols is established yet (they might fail for some people like these cases, but work for others who report about how incredible they are and how you just have to stick through with it).

I am not taking TEI's minerals anymore or even many of TEI's vitamins. I atill can't fully trust them. But I am keeing mag and b6 and inositol for now, and adding succiniate. All of thse to target calciu.

But yeah, calcium shell is not alaways the same as calcium toxicity in cells like I have. For thsi problem it is more often the opposite, I'd bet.

When I had a magnesium shell in my June hairtest, which ARL's articles said often co-occurs with a calcium shell, I actually got magnesium toxic not long after that. So it may actually have reflected a true high level of magnesium in my body,

Just look at the calcium ratios in both my hairtests. They are massive relative to potassium, magnesium. And it matches how I ate way too much of it when my copper was suppressed (it still is) which you need to use calcium, so it could only have just been piling up. And functions of my body (adrenal function, sensitivity to estrogens in dairy) went way down during October. I am only kind of worried by the sulfur ratios, which are also really high and I know I took a lot of MSM some months ago and I've had lots of animal rpotein recently, so I'm worried that might be keeping my copper unusable as well, but I don't know how to get sulfur out.

Shuddering

Dec 11, 2019
Ok so the issue I think is cellular calcium being too high. That's why people who have serious calcium deposits in tissues all over their body - way way more than I have- don't have this problem- their calcium is placed in tissues not cells, that process comes more from inflammation. I dont have these huge calcium deposits, but I am worse off.

Calcium too high in cell pushes out potassium uses up magnesium (diverts it from adrenals). So energy glands dont work. Body stops retaining electrolytes, goes into 4 lows to maintain ideal Na/K ratio and pH / electrolyte levels in blood (which is why I have still had perfect blood pressure these months when I'm not inflamed/pained or tried something that backfires). But this causes functional b1 b2 deficiency, loss of glandular function, so copper and iron dont work either, so many things are shut off.

So, I have all this calcium in my cells, and if I safely get it out, I'll be cured. How do I get it out? I am going to try very high dose potassium (staggered to avoid hyperkalemia) magnesium sodium thiamine b vits (electrolytes protocol), and hope it pushes the calcium out of cells. I have like 20-30g to remove. Kind of like TEI ARL approach of using minerals to push other minerals out, but I already know my imbalance so I can start tackling it immediately on my own. But does anyone here know what other minerals or compounds push calcium out of the cells? That would work for this?

Please share! Anyone who knows or has experience with this! How to remove intracellular calcium en masse. You could save my life, and we would then have an example and a blueprint of how to fix this problem for other people, like those on the RP forum who spammed milk cheese eggshells and ended up with vitamin A toxicity and ruined health- this same disorder is common there.

So by sharing stuff that could cure me, you could end up curing many many other people who see this in the years to come! You will be able to live with great pride from then on, from giving potentially dozens of people the knowledge to heal themselves from a terrible health problem as they read this. You will be able to truly call yourself heroic! And all it takes is a couple of minutes to share your knowledge, if you know about this.

Any takers? I'm counting on you!