Cheapest TUDCA. Fake? CoA

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Oct 4, 2017
Europe
I ordered this from amazon. I tasted it, tastes just like rice flour. The expensive Nutricost tudca tastes absolutely horrific, like platter of ghost pepper chicken wings couldn't get this taste out of my mouth, type of horrific . I wrote them and asked "hey man, why the rice flour?" Their response is below;

"Hi, we have had a difficult time with this issue. Please allow us to explain.
TUDCA has no taste. It is a tasteless, odorless compound. However, most other TUDCA on the market are not medical grade or are not pure. They usually have fillers or in the case of TUDCA with no fillers it is reduced to its powder form with an Acetone base, which gives it a particular taste.

It is important to understand that medical grade TUDCA is different than supplement grade TUDCA and does not have fillers of any kind and is not reduced to powder using the cheaper method of Acetone reduction. Our TUDCA is a medical grade TUDCA, it has no fillers or Acetone reduction, which is why it is tasteless. Because of this reason the product is much more effective than supplement grade products. Give the product a few days to work and you will FEEL the difference. Please note we always have a 100% money back guarantee on our products.If you have any other questions feel free to contact us"

Bullshit?
So @Grambo could you feel an effect whe you took it?

The last comments on amazon say it is a scam and starch! Are they false, or the good comments are false as they pretend? Did you get as they say, the promise of a super discount if you leave a positive rating?

The bad comment can also be made to fight the concurrent brand....

Is it right that real tudca is tasteless?

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
So @Grambo could you feel an effect whe you took it?

The last comments on amazon say it is a scam and starch! Are they false, or the good comments are false as they pretend? Did you get as they say, the promise of a super discount if you leave a positive rating?

The bad comment can also be made to fight the concurrent brand....

Is it right that real tudca is tasteless?
Canari Canari How are you? We have some work to do.

I'm really not sure. They sent me a COA, people here say real stuff is tasteless, BM's the morning after taking it smell like that of an infant's [bile flow?]. I found another one on ebay mentioned in one of the reviews. "TUDCA 250MG PER SERVING /90 SERVINGS TOTAL" search ebay for exactly that title. They have a huge following because they sell out quite fast.

Oct 4, 2017
Europe

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
I have been using TUDCA for almost 7 weeks now, about 5 days a week, around 100mg. I feel confident to say that this stuff does improve my baseline temp and energy levels. I have amazing digestion now and my stools are perfect. Love TUDCA. My powder is definitely bitter btw.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I have been using TUDCA for almost 7 weeks now, about 5 days a week, around 100mg. I feel confident to say that this stuff does improve my baseline temp and energy levels. I have amazing digestion now and my stools are perfect. Love TUDCA. My powder is definitely bitter btw.
I am gonna try it this week. Hope it will help with fat digestion and will give me nice, brown stool lol

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Did we ever decide on a good TUDCA source? I try to cycle it a few times a year, but I’ve heard Nutricost is garbage now. Any others recommended?

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I don't notice anything from nutricost TUDCA. I will try another brand after I run out of this one.
I used to, it used to be good stuff. Not sure what happened there. But the market is so odd for TUDCA I can’t find anything that is solid right now.

Jan 23, 2020
I used to, it used to be good stuff. Not sure what happened there. But the market is so odd for TUDCA I can’t find anything that is solid right now.
Same experience for me. Worked wonders for a long time then all of a sudden it stopped working with the newer batches. I think there is a sourcing issue going in China with raw materials. There's a lot more regulation now so that's why tudca products are taking a hit.