Cheapest TUDCA. Fake? CoA

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I ordered this from amazon. I tasted it, tastes just like rice flour. The expensive Nutricost tudca tastes absolutely horrific, like platter of ghost pepper chicken wings couldn't get this taste out of my mouth, type of horrific . I wrote them and asked "hey man, why the rice flour?" Their response is below;

"Hi, we have had a difficult time with this issue. Please allow us to explain.
TUDCA has no taste. It is a tasteless, odorless compound. However, most other TUDCA on the market are not medical grade or are not pure. They usually have fillers or in the case of TUDCA with no fillers it is reduced to its powder form with an Acetone base, which gives it a particular taste.

It is important to understand that medical grade TUDCA is different than supplement grade TUDCA and does not have fillers of any kind and is not reduced to powder using the cheaper method of Acetone reduction. Our TUDCA is a medical grade TUDCA, it has no fillers or Acetone reduction, which is why it is tasteless. Because of this reason the product is much more effective than supplement grade products. Give the product a few days to work and you will FEEL the difference. Please note we always have a 100% money back guarantee on our products.If you have any other questions feel free to contact us"

Bullshit?

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
The most effective stuff I’ve used is tasteless. Prescription UDCA I’ve used is also tasteless. Some TUDCA smells like nail polish, but i wouldn’t use that stuff, although it seems fairly normal.

You should know if it’s real or not by the effects. With me the most obvious thing is I start sweating again - within days I start noticing the smell of swear from my underarms.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
The most effective stuff I’ve used is tasteless. Prescription UDCA I’ve used is also tasteless. Some TUDCA smells like nail polish, but i wouldn’t use that stuff, although it seems fairly normal.

You should know if it’s real or not by the effects. With me the most obvious thing is I start sweating again - within days I start noticing the smell of swear from my underarms.
That's great news. I have noticed the same thing regarding the sweat. I didn't sweat for 6 years, until I started taking tudca. I noticed armpit stains on my shirts after a week or so. Had to buy some deodorant. What is your experience regarding long term tudca use? Some places say you can take it year round, some say not to take it longer than 6 weeks without a break.

Do you think that tudca is fake/under-dosed based on the price? I contacted more than 10 tudca manufacturers, their quotes were between $890-$2000 a kg for the raw powder.

@HS , What are your current thoughts on Minocycline + tudca? Safe tudca cycle duration? If I remember correctly, you took high dose mino and tudca for lyme. How did that work for you?

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
That's great news. I have noticed the same thing regarding the sweat. I didn't sweat for 6 years, until I started taking tudca. I noticed armpit stains on my shirts after a week or so. Had to buy some deodorant. What is your experience regarding long term tudca use? Some places say you can take it year round, some say not to take it longer than 6 weeks without a break.

Do you think that tudca is fake/under-dosed based on the price? I contacted more than 10 tudca manufacturers, their quotes were between $890-$2000 a kg for the raw powder.

@HS , What are your current thoughts on Minocycline + tudca? Safe tudca cycle duration? If I remember correctly, you took high dose mino and tudca for lyme. How did that work for you?
I’ve used it for up to 3-4 months at a time. The return of sweating can only be a good thing, but that said if I stop taking it the sweating stops. I don’t seem to get any obvious lasting benefits

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Same here. In your case, why do you think there are no lasting benefits?

Grambo, you can try TEI, since they cover pretty much everything

i think the chronic fatique syndrome is caused by low phosphorus.

This happens since 450P goes down with the viral infection, and then the body stays in alkalosis and overmethylates.

So phosphorus is spent, but the digestion of it is very low. Since vitamin D actives re very low since b2 is all eaten by the virus.

SO there is 2 ways out of it. B vitamines plus phosphorus, plus magnesium. And eat butter,

or like Matty suggested , take D3, and stay low calcium. this will increase phosphorus digestion.

The only problem with D3 route, is that route increases lead absorbtion too much

TEi knows all this stuff and they will give you phosphorus and all other cofactors.

But if for some reason it does not work well, you can try that protocol we outlined.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US

This happens since 450P goes down with the viral infection, and then the body stays in alkalosis and overmethylates.

So phosphorus is spent, but the digestion of it is very low. Since vitamin D actives re very low since b2 is all eaten by the virus.

SO there is 2 ways out of it. B vitamines plus phosphorus, plus magnesium. And eat butter,

or like Matty suggested , take D3, and stay low calcium. this will increase phosphorus digestion.

The only problem with D3 route, is that route increases lead absorbtion too much

TEi knows all this stuff and they will give you phosphorus and all other cofactors.

But if for some reason it does not work well, you can try that protocol we outlined.
Helen, I appreciate your thoughts on my case. Do you see any benefit/detriment in doing IV ringers solution [LRS] a few times a week if I can get a script for it? That stuff cures me within 10mins. Lasts for a few days.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Helen, I appreciate your thoughts on my case. Do you see any benefit/detriment in doing IV ringers solution [LRS] a few times a week if I can get a script for it? That stuff cures me within 10mins. Lasts for a few days.

calcium chloride helps a lot during EBV. But I think you should rather go with TEI at first. and try to get your own regulaton back on line

You see when you pick up your metabolism calcium will get into ionized form on its own. and that will kill the virus.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
calcium chloride helps a lot during EBV. But I think you should rather go with TEI at first. and try to get your own regulaton back on line

You see when you pick up your metabolism calcium will get into ionized form on its own. and that will kill the virus.
That's the plan right now. I'll stick with TEI for a while, get a retest and go from there. Keep me in mind for any experimental trials you think of in the future, I can get just about any lab test. I'm interested in the big picture. Healing people in the future, with what we learn from everyone's sacrifice on this site.

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Same here. In your case, why do you think there are no lasting benefits?
I think it's probably because something is wrong with the bile acid metabolism in this mess, and taking TUDCA just pastes over something that's broken essentially, but it doesn't fix the underlying issue, so the benefits are gone when you stop it. It seems very positive for liver health based on studies though, so the odd cycle is probably good, even for people who don't have PFS/PAS/CFS etc.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I think it's probably because something is wrong with the bile acid metabolism in this mess, and taking TUDCA just pastes over something that's broken essentially, but it doesn't fix the underlying issue, so the benefits are gone when you stop it. It seems very positive for liver health based on studies though, so the odd cycle is probably good, even for people who don't have PFS/PAS/CFS etc.
I think you're right. I'm toying with a long term tudca approach. Something like 250mg tudca with 5g taurine. Maybe that could keep bile flowing long term without breaking the bank? Ever try high dose taurine?

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017

@Helen what would be a good source of phosphorous? And what is the thinking behind the magnesium and butter?

In my case I've recently been having chest pains, which seem to have massively reduced since I've avoided calcium (even a cup of tea with milk is enough to result in a racing heart and constant pains), and I'm re-introducing vitamin D3 after seeing what mattyb suggested in the other thread.

My phosphorous measured as inorganic phosphate has been low - how would you suggest increasing that? Previously I was drinking diet coke. I probably need to get this re-tested so I'm going to get some more bloods done (will retest D3 as well)

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
I think you're right. I'm toying with a long term tudca approach. Something like 250mg tudca with 5g taurine. Maybe that could keep bile flowing long term without breaking the bank? Ever try high dose taurine?
I've tried a few grams of taurine per day for some time, but I didn't get anything from it.

This guy did use TUDCA as one part of his accutane recovery, so worth a mention;

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I've tried a few grams of taurine per day for some time, but I didn't get anything from it.

This guy did use TUDCA as one part of his accutane recovery, so worth a mention;

That's a good video. Applicable information to many different cases I'd imagine. I noticed he said take tudca once a day. What dosing schedule have you found to work best? I've tried empty stomach, split through out the day, all before bed etc. I think taking 1000mg before bed worked the best so far. You?

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
I ordered this from amazon. I tasted it, tastes just like rice flour. The expensive Nutricost tudca tastes absolutely horrific, like platter of ghost pepper chicken wings couldn't get this taste out of my mouth, type of horrific . I wrote them and asked "hey man, why the rice flour?" Their response is below;

"Hi, we have had a difficult time with this issue. Please allow us to explain.
TUDCA has no taste. It is a tasteless, odorless compound. However, most other TUDCA on the market are not medical grade or are not pure. They usually have fillers or in the case of TUDCA with no fillers it is reduced to its powder form with an Acetone base, which gives it a particular taste.

It is important to understand that medical grade TUDCA is different than supplement grade TUDCA and does not have fillers of any kind and is not reduced to powder using the cheaper method of Acetone reduction. Our TUDCA is a medical grade TUDCA, it has no fillers or Acetone reduction, which is why it is tasteless. Because of this reason the product is much more effective than supplement grade products. Give the product a few days to work and you will FEEL the difference. Please note we always have a 100% money back guarantee on our products.If you have any other questions feel free to contact us"

Bullshit?
I had high liver enzymes on 4 prior blood tests the past year.. after takingg AEGIS brand tudca for 30 days it knocked my liver enzymes down from mid 50s to low 20s.

Its a little pricey but it's the brand favored by all the bodybuilders when they go on cycle.

Just keep in mind, if u want to experiment

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I had high liver enzymes on 4 prior blood tests the past year.. after takingg AEGIS brand tudca for 30 days it knocked my liver enzymes down from mid 50s to low 20s.

Its a little pricey but it's the brand favored by all the bodybuilders when they go on cycle.

Just keep in mind, if u want to experiment
Aegis (extremely potent liver protection) ---This one? I don't know man, 85mg is pretty low yield for that price. If it worked for you at the low of a dose, that's extremely impressive. Maybe people don't need as much as they think they do. I hope to be able to use less than 1000mg TUDCA and get results in the future, it gets pricey. How much were you taking?

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Aegis (extremely potent liver protection) ---This one? I don't know man, 85mg is pretty low yield for that price. If it worked for you at the low of a dose, that's extremely impressive. Maybe people don't need as much as they think they do. I hope to be able to use less than 1000mg TUDCA and get results in the future, it gets pricey. How much were you taking?
Right, this is the one. As far as the mg. Yes it's only 85 mg per cap but you get 180 ct.

Yours for example is 500mg but only get 30 ct.. if u add the total it's roughly the same amount of mg. 15000 mg vs 15300 mg for aegis.

Also aegis combines PPC Which works synergistically with tudca
You can read about PPC and case studies here, it's a powerful liver supp. Even as a standalone. Also PPC is good for brain.

Protective effect of polyenylphosphatidyl choline on liver in rat with sepsis | Request PDF

So in my opinion you are getting way more bang for your buck. I was taking 2 x 2 per day with food. And it worked great

AEGIS has a huge reputation in the bb communtiy, those guys don't mess around when it comes to supp
research.

Anyway, whatever u choose, good luck!