Carbonated water improves digestion & gallbladder emptying

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
I posted this study because sometime I crave carbonated water. I also remember when I started improving from my PFS symptoms, I began consuming sparkling water such as San Pellegrino. Sometimes I added pink salt and potassium into it with a little lemon juice. I was told this cocktail along with the carbonation is very good for the adrenals. I found it also increased my hunger and improved my PFS cognitive symptoms here and there.

Turns out it also helps with emptying the gallbladder. I feel this is important as many of us have awful bile production/bile flow. Carbonated water helps with dyspepsia (indigestion).

Helen also says some people feel good on CO2 beverages and some don't. It's been a while since I had S.Pellegrino and will pick some up today and field test.

Effects of carbonated water on functional dyspepsia and constipation.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
helps me too but monster zero carbs or redbull does more, with the b vitamins. but crash from energy drinks (energy wise) and fucks my ADD up more. So I prefer just pills of B50 and straight ice chilled espresso. or iced americano. Maybe half an energy drink here and there. Just carbonated water may be ok. The flavored ones kind of don't help me. I like S. Pellegrino and all that. Mostly I keep flavored waters and carbonated waters around to keep my fridge devoid of nutrients i.e. food and alcohol.

I'd saymonster zero carb 9/10, redbull sugar free helps 8/10, coke zero 9.5/10 with coffee on the side. and carbonated water 6-7/10. flavored colored water 5/10.
but pure coffee and pure b vits help more often i think. i go months taking nothing except adhd medicine, choline, and Mg. But i do still like hcl/enzymes and those drinks above. I always drink them with a straw to keep my teeth shiny and whiter than a rich black guy's suit.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Honestly... I think liberal but not stupid doses of hcl + enzymes, energy drinks with b vits keep it low tho for my other issues... and black coffee and of c fibre metameuicil but also low dose... and other things like banana or some cacao powder help digestion more than anything else for me... so far. Some days raw eggs drank. Also mg helps. Not all that same time or day. Basically I think red bull sugar free or monster low or no cal help dign more than Coke Zero or coffee. Some coffee nic monster. Ideal world just gut protocol prolly less dangerous than that potentially fkd up combo. Also just straight vit c in oj or grpfrt juice helps and did for yrs. I tend to avoid that bc of the sugar tho.