BUTYRATES ( Sodium butyrate , calcium , magnesium butyrates, BHB , GHB)

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Seems that perhaps my gaba was upregulated, then using ghb continuously caused it to downregulate and lead to withdrawals/dependency. Upon stopping it forced the body to snap-back into balance rather than being too upregulated or downregulated. This is just theory though.
I guess could make sense, though that would imply this stuff is quite powerful on the downregulation, which I could see being the case. Probably an argument for being careful to not overdo it with this stuff. Which I admit will be a challenge. It felt so nice to feel like the man I used to be again after so long.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Every link I click linked to PPH literally gives me PTSD, mark that shit xd.
More impressive than the post itself is that he didn't get banned lol what happened xD
He did get banned look a few posts down haha.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
He did get banned look a few posts down haha.
The gutpost is actually very impressive and could have a lot of truth to it. There is no way I could function AT ALL with how I felt the first day after crash(only for a day), I'd faster die homeless than be able to sustain and even care for myself on my own.
But I fasted from the moment I crashed(intuitively) for 24h+ and did heavy lifting and a long cold shower in that time. Maybe the only reason I got well for awhile till my skin was gettin worse and unreactive at 4week mark till I started fasting again (10days then). It's absolutely impressive how keystones for healing overlap and are also so highly disregarded there. Gimme some years and I will tear that shitplace down on my own lol.
Sry for derailing but just getting reminded that this place exists makes me rage, reading through it just confirms every time my feelings towards it lol xD

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
The gutpost is actually very impressive and could have a lot of truth to it. There is no way I could function AT ALL with how I felt the first day after crash(only for a day), I'd faster die homeless than be able to sustain and even care for myself on my own.
But I fasted from the moment I crashed(intuitively) for 24h+ and did heavy lifting and a long cold shower in that time. Maybe the only reason I got well for awhile till my skin was gettin worse and unreactive at 4week mark till I started fasting again (10days then). It's absolutely impressive how keystones for healing overlap and are also so highly disregarded there. Gimme some years and I will tear that shitplace down on my own lol.
Sry for derailing but just getting reminded that this place exists makes me rage, reading through it just confirms every time my feelings towards it lol xD
Yeah man that post in particular, regarding fin changing the biome (which I already knew), but more so the point where once finasteride was stopped, certain species die and those were butyrate-producing bacteria. That is really crazy. All this lies in the gut I feel. I mean I got fucking appendicitis during/after finasteride.

I want to see that specific study though.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Yeah man that post in particular, regarding fin changing the biome (which I already knew), but more so the point where once finasteride was stopped, certain species die and those were butyrate-producing bacteria. That is really crazy. All this lies in the gut I feel. I mean I got fucking appendicitis during/after finasteride.

I want to see that specific study though.
I see this b2 pathway thing as the secret pathway to cleaning the gut if run correctly. But add in this stuff and I’m sure you have nice little combo.

Crashing

Jun 4, 2018
CA
this takes off the silencing mechanism from androgen and other receptors. and will downregulate ARs in DHT sensitive tissues and upregulate ARs in testosterone sensitive tissues.
the penis is sensitive to DHT, right? if that were the case, butyrates would downregulate the AR in the penis... how's that a good thing? I hope I'm wrong...

can you reference sources / scientific papers ?

GR?

--For someone that can tolerate large quantities. Can they just blend celery and tomatoes?

what is the relation with celery and tomatoes?

oh wait there's other manufacturers and Ali Express.
zOMG, which other ones? i thought i had lost the train with r-andro...

Caloric restriction reduces the expression of Sirt1
isn't Sirt1 the main sirtuin activated by resveratrol? And if it's a good thing to activate it, why would it be a good thing to reduce its expression?

<video of a bunch of stoned russians>

just make sure you dont overload))) or you will end up like these guys))
Does that apply to all butyrates or just GHB?

That being said, I don't think the sodium butyrate did anything to help with the overexpressed ARs unfortunately, and if it did, it has been a very minor benefit and will probably take a much longer timeframe to work effectively. My penis is slightly less curved than before starting with the butyrate, but it is still curved and shortened, yet girthier at the same time - real weird. Seems like we need a better way of tackling the overexpressed ARs. R-Andro is still our best bet at this stage I think. I will be doing an R-Andro + GHB (+ 4-Andro maybe) run soon, but first I'm thinking of going on TEI to try and fix my sleep issues once and for all before anything else.
Why do you think overexpressed ARs are the problem?

The facts that it's shortened and it's girthier go hand in hand. You have fibrotic tissue making it thicker and less elastic - therefore shorter.

My theory is that in PFS the penis curves because of fibrosis induced by TGF-Beta1 and myostatin. DHT lowers them. Lack of DHT lets them do damage. I would want to maximize both my penile AR density and my DHT levels to recover the fibrosis. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with that guy who got banned from propeciahelp?

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
the penis is sensitive to DHT, right? if that were the case, butyrates would downregulate the AR in the penis... how's that a good thing? I hope I'm wrong...
Some really good questions here. Not sure what the answer could be, however one thought. I have had some pretty significant premature ejaculation for a while now, and the GHB seems to make my erection stronger, mind calmer, and reduce the PE while the sex still feels better.

Crashing

Jun 4, 2018
CA
Some really good questions here. Not sure what the answer could be, however one thought. I have had some pretty significant premature ejaculation for a while now, and the GHB seems to make my erection stronger, mind calmer, and reduce the PE while the sex still feels better.
For those of us that have penile fibrosis, curing it is a marathon, not a Sprint. We need to make sure that anything that helps us in the short term is aligned with our long term goal. Chemical erections due to nitric oxide and PDE5-inhibition have antifibrotic effects. I would love if butyrates did too. I'm just scared that they might downregulate AR density in the penis instead, given DHT is antifibrotic and we want plenty of AR receptors for DHT to exert its antifibrotic action.

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
For those of us that have penile fibrosis, curing it is a marathon, not a Sprint. We need to make sure that anything that helps us in the short term is aligned with our long term goal. Chemical erections due to nitric oxide and PDE5-inhibition have antifibrotic effects. I would love if butyrates did too. I'm just scared that they might downregulate AR density in the penis instead, given DHT is antifibrotic and we want plenty of AR receptors for DHT to exert its antifibrotic action.
I definitely have fibrotic issues as well, and significant ones. I have the curve, and it aims basically straight up on my body. The reality is I can live with this a lot more than I can live with the lack of sex drive, poor sleep, and anxious state that the butyrates seem to be helping with.

If resetting DHT to natural sensitivity levels doesn't help the fibrosis, maybe there are other tools to use to achieve both at the same time?

May 23, 2018
Zaragoza (Spain)
I am taking tributirin (butyric acid) and I feel better, an improvement in general, softer skin, more hydrated eyes, less chest discomfort (palpitations), sleep and sexual improvement, I do not know in what percentages but I have Noticed improves well as a whole.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Read the whole peyronie forum back then, only these things seem to help. 1) Waterfast of minimum of 6 days, this helped almost everybody who went for a week to some degree. 2) Keto/anti inflammatory diet, this usually halts the progression but only slightly helped to reverse 3) Warming therapy (youtube neoman), I'd say this + everything combined with several waterfasts would be the best action. The drugs which they prescribe are hit or miss most of the time. And the last thing you wanna do is get your errections checked by gettin shit injected into your dingdong, lots of people getting damage just from that. Call me crazy but I still belive creating Health leads to success.
Edit: sorry for derailing mor xd