BUTYRATES ( Sodium butyrate , calcium , magnesium butyrates, BHB , GHB)

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
It ain't r andro anymore tho fam

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Another note guys, Butyrate/Butyric Acid is not only good for HDAC Inhibition, but it plays a HUGE role in gut health. It's anti fungal, anti candida, supports colon health, actually a whole plethora of benefits.

I ordered BHB as well as Sodium Butyrate (I thought they are the same but they are slightly different). BHB is the ketone body which can be used as an energy source where as Butyric Acid/Sodium Butyrate plays a huge role in the gut.

I've ordered both. I will be getting GHB as well and experimenting along side with liver flushes. This could be a big combo. Sodium Butyrate, BHB, GHB & Liver flushes.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Another note guys, Butyrate/Butyric Acid is not only good for HDAC Inhibition, but it plays a HUGE role in gut health. It's anti fungal, anti candida, supports colon health, actually a whole plethora of benefits.

I ordered BHB as well as Sodium Butyrate (I thought they are the same but they are slightly different). BHB is the ketone body which can be used as an energy source where as Butyric Acid/Sodium Butyrate plays a huge role in the gut.

I've ordered both. I will be getting GHB as well and experimenting along side with liver flushes. This could be a big combo. Sodium Butyrate, BHB, GHB & Liver flushes.
where are you sourcing GHB?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Just started dosing Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate, Calcium Beta Hydroxybutyrate, Sodium Beta Hydroxybutyrate. If the guys with the same strain of PFS I have are doing it... I'm in.
Do you notice anything when you take this stuff?

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Butyrate in all its forms play a big role in epigenetic changes, lowering inflammation, etc, HDAC Inibitition potentially for silenced AR issues. Tons at play, and a big thing is how it supposed to help the gut specifically, which if that's the case and many PFS people have gut issues, this is why all these benefits come into play. There's a ton of variables.

@Aflac94 I sure will keep everyone updated in my thread. Still waiting for the supplements to get in. If you all want more butyrate, be sure to eat grass fed butter or ghee. It typically contains 3-4% butyrate by weight.

You also do not need fiber to produce butyrate in your gut. Carnivores also get butyrate because the biome adapts and can produce it through amino-acid metabolizing bacteria. Zero carb/carnivore also increases folate producing bacteria which a lot of us are low in. I read that here somewhere recently and in studies.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
So I'm 3 days into Sodium Butrytate. I am still waiting on the BHB (ketones) but have been taking 3.6 grams of sodium butyrate per day.

I have extreme lethargy after I take it. Feels like hypoglycemia? I'm not just tired, but I feel weak, weak as hell even in my muscles, as if my muscles are kind of ticklish. I don't know if this is just an adaptation period, or because I am zero carb, or because I'm taking it without the BHB (source of ketones) but it makes me want to stop taking it, at least until BHB comes in because I cannot work like this.

I still believe in the benefits and will continue to update you all.

Any progress here?

I have started Calcium and Magnesium Butyrate, as well as BHB.
Hi Guys,

Not sure if the below product would help. It has a probiotic that produces butyrate. I've taken lots of probiotics before and never had any results from them to say they are good or bad. Ever since developing PFS in 2015 I've always had issues with inconsistent loose stools and brain fog sensitivities to foods. Ever since taking this, my stools have been fairly firm and consistent and less sensitivity to foods. Even with taking 3 different antibiotics for lyme disease as well.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Probiotic 3, 90 Vegetarian Capsules

I'd be curious if anyone else can get similar results or if it was just something else I was doing.