BUTYRATES ( Sodium butyrate , calcium , magnesium butyrates, BHB , GHB)

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I know I posted this many times, but I want to mention this again.

These are all HDAC inhibitors. they inhibits HDAC, basically keeping LYSINE acetylated.

this takes off the silencing mechanism from androgen and other receptors. and will downregulate ARs in DHT sensitive tissues and upregulate ARs in testosterone sensitive tissues.

This is why keto diets work, and fasting, since you produce hydroxy butyrate during fasting or keto.

Several people got cured by butyrates

I wonder which cases will respond to these

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Only did single doses GHB in the past, it always disturbs the sleep cycle for the night after taking it. Still makes me feel like pure bliss, one of the best drugs around. Probably need to take low dose for multiple days to have any permanent effects on the receptors?

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Only did single doses GHB in the past, it always disturbs the sleep cycle for the night after taking it. Still makes me feel like pure bliss, one of the best drugs around. Probably need to take low dose for multiple days to have any permanent effects on the receptors?
You wake up because of the dopamine rebound. That's why a dose of 4.5g (I use grams because its reliable, ML dosage varies based on potency) will put you to sleep for 3-4 hours cold, but then you wake up alert and usually horny. That's the dopamine rebound. Try taking your sleeping dose half way through the night. Sleep normally at first, then take your dose half-way through the night to wake up at a normal time.

I might be combining GHB + Sodium Butyrate together soon, along side a raw carnivore diet/keto. If that doesn't work...lmfao I don't think HDAC inhibition is my case, but I will certainly try.

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
If TEI does not work out to 100% I Will try all the protocols that make sense to me one by one with bloodwork if needed. This one included.

May 23, 2018
Australia
I have been taking GHB sporadically for the past 2 months or so, mainly at bedtime, and it puts me into a deep refreshing sleep unlike any sleep I have had for over 2 years since getting PFS. It works on GABA but it's not like benzo sleep at all, it is actually quality sleep. You do wake up after 4 hours though feeling wide awake as @MCurtone mentions due to the dopamine rebound. I usually redose at this point and fall back asleep for another 4 hours and I wake up feeling so refreshed it's amazing. I miss my sleep so much, I have been struggling badly with sleep since getting PFS so it's no surprise that a little bit of quality sleep would do wonders for me. After the second night or so of doing this, it was like a switch went off in my head and I felt more like my old pre-PFS self than I have in over 2 years. My wife even commented that it was like I was a different person "not really all there" before, like a robot just going through the motions, but now I was more like my old self, so it definitely did something positive for me that I could feel and that she picked up on straight away. Maybe it was the quality sleep, maybe GHB increased my allopregnenolone, maybe it worked as a HDAC inhibitor as @Helen mentions and worked on the ARs, maybe it helped me by increasing human growth hormone, maybe all of the above, I'm not really sure. I am sure that it did SOMETHING positive and nudged me in the right direction and I'm really glad I took it.

Just a quick note here that I was probably at least a little I won't say cured but a little nudged in the right direction before taking the GHB, with most mental sides gone (they were ridiculously debilitating in the beginning but fasting fixed most of that) and my brain-dick connection and penis somewhat working (think nitric oxide protocol + tribulus and a few of CDsNuts herbs fixed that if memory serves me correctly - the past two years have been a bit of a blur), and I haven't crashed from ejaculation for a really long time, so your responses may vary from mine. My main lingering issues are not being able to sleep deeply and consistently, shrunken and slightly bent/curved upwards penis as well as premature ejaculation, long refractory period, no real libido feeling, lack of motivation, and some digestive issues with fats mainly, though the digestive issues are so much better than they were 2 years ago. Might be because I more or less know which foods to avoid now, or because of TUDCA and the gut drink. My first year was absolute hell, but I have been able to work full time and run my own business successfully and live life like normal for the most part for over a year now, I just want to be fully cured of this bullshit and put this nightmare behind me once and for all!

Another added benefit of GHB is the increased "libido" and the rock hard erections it gives me. I put libido in brackets because while it does make me horny, it still doesn't give me the proper libido feeling deep inside which I used to have pretty much constantly before getting PFS (used to have crazy high libido as a lot of you guys also did). Another thing is that different batches of GHB have affected me slightly differently too. Since I have to resort to the dark web to source my GHB, I have sampled a bunch of different batches and while they all put me into the deep sleep, the quality of the erections I have gotten has varied from batch to batch. For example, one batch in particular consistently makes me so rock hard and allows me to last for a really really long time, making me feel a little like the pre-PFS sex god I used to be (oh how I miss those days... obligatory FUCK YOU FINASTERIDE inserted here). This seller is not the most reliable though and takes a looong time to get me the product. 3 other batches I have tried have also given me hard erections, probably about 80-90% as hard as the super batch, but they don't make me last any longer at all and the ugly premature ejaculation makes a comeback so I don't know exactly what is going on in that department and why different batches affect me differently. I am also certain that GHB has straightened my curved penis slightly. It might just be in my head though since it's still curved, just not as bad as it was. I have also noticed some increased strength and muscle gains at the gym, probably from the increase in growth hormone? Either way, it's the first time in two years I have actually gained a little muscle so I am not complaining at all.

Anyone else that has taken GHB - what were your results?? Any similarities to mine?

A word of caution though - GHB is crazy addictive, and you definitely don't want to get addicted to this shit or anything that fucks with GABA. Once you build a tolerance to GHB, the high/hypnotic/drunken feeling it gives you goes away completely and you only end up sleeping for 2 hours max at a time and you have to keep dosing it compulsively all day every day and that's when shit really hits the fan. If you go through withdrawals, your anxiety will go through the roof, you will get tremors and muscle twitches all over your body, and possibly even have convulsions/seizures. GHB is great in moderation, but it is not a toy and can fuck you up if you abuse it, so be careful and definitely do not use it every day. I have found from my experiences that if you redose more than once in a day, it leaves you quite wired for a while after and is not the most pleasant feeling, so I keep it to two doses a day max, once before bed and again 4 hours later, every 2nd or 3rd day. I'm not trying to get high, I'm trying to fix my fucked up body. You could also do 2 days on, 2 days off, or 3 days on, 3 days off, whatever works for you. Just don't take it every day, it loses its magic quickly.

Also, if you take it and sleep, make sure you stay asleep for those 4 hours. If you are going to dose it twice a night, time it right so that you will get 8 hours of sleep, no less. If you are woken up for whatever reason after say 3 hours instead of 4, that last hour you will be feeling wired and crazy nauseous especially if you move around and will probably throw up constantly. That has been my experience. This will also happen if you take too much GHB, so be careful with dosages too!

Last edited:
May 23, 2018
Australia
@Helen I managed to get a big amount of GHB to last me a while, the "super batch" I mentioned, so sourcing shouldn't be an issue any more. I forgot to mention that I have also been taking 2 capsules of BodyBio Sodium Butyrate once a day for the past 2 or so months as well, so that should also be contributing to the results I have been getting. I can get the BHB salts from the store easily, so will pick up some tomorrow and add it to the stack. Any danger of taking all 3 and ending up with too much butyrate??

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
How long do you have to take this stuff? Like the sodium butyrate. How long does it take before AR/GR are downregulated? @MaxmimalCrazy been doing this for 2 months (?).

May 23, 2018
Australia
@RebelWithACause Yeah I have been taking GHB every 2nd/3rd day + sodium butyrate every day for 2 months now, and am seeing some progress for sure. Haven't been doing any other protocols at the moment besides the gut drink and taking electrolytes and some betaine HCl/digestive enzymes occasionally with certain meals. No idea how long it will take, but I will keep going as long as I feel I am benefiting.

If I have just a little of this GHB I can now reliably have some amazing sex and not ejaculate prematurely, which honestly makes this whole experiment more than worthwhile. It's been 2 fucking years since I have been able to do that to a satisfactory degree, so it has literally been a game changer for me. 2 months so far and it happens every time I take the GHB, so I hope this benefit never fades away. But like I said, it only happens with this one batch of GHB, and I have tried 4 different batches, so I have absolutely no idea what's going on here. Sucks that I have to take something just to perform the way I should be able to, but it feels sooo good to have found something that is working for me. Will keep you guys updated if this benefit keeps working or fades away over time.

May 23, 2018
Australia
@Helen what do you think about taking R-Andro together with the GHB/sodium butyrate? Theoretically this combo should downregulate the DHT ARs even faster than either one on their own shouldn't it? I remember you mentioning DHT + GABA as a possible cure, could this combo serve that purpose?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Helen what do you think about taking R-Andro together with the GHB/sodium butyrate? Theoretically this combo should downregulate the DHT ARs even faster than either one on their own shouldn't it? I remember you mentioning DHT + GABA as a possible cure, could this combo serve that purpose?
Yeah ,of course.

@MCurtone was taking celery which has andro in it. plus tomato juice which has potassium so upregulates allo

1) r andro plus potassium

2) butyrates plus r ando.

3) celery with tomato juice.

all these should be good.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
When you say celery with tomato juice, how much of them?
It means a bit everyday or a big amount in one moment?
We simply don't know, it is al experimental, so we have to experiment with it ourselves regarding dosage and frequency.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
--For someone that can tolerate large quantities. Can they just blend celery and tomatoes? Also can they just blend celery, tomatoes, K, and Randro. --i only do liquid diets mostly. i dislike eating. waste of time and money.
--Likely, I'm screwed for Randro. Can't get it to Canada (Health Canada, "consumer health act", laws, some other nonsense). Should have bought 20 bottles instead of 11 or 13 last yr. --oh wait there's other manufacturers and Ali Express.

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I also eat two cauliflowers a day (and other vegetables) which contain sulforaphane (also HDAC inhibitor) with TEI.

Also I don't eat a lot of food (probably around 1500-2000 calories, on rest days less). Remember the guy who ate only 1000 calories a day for a while.

"Caloric restriction reduces the expression of Sirt1, a major mediator of calorie restriction (36), which functions as a HDAC (37) and regulates p300 HAT (38)."

Calorie restriction also causes HDAC inhibition. Same as fasting...

May 23, 2018
Australia
@MaximalCrazy So are you improving slowly while you are off this stuff. I am just worried that you take this stuff constantly and feel better while on it? no?
It's been about 2 months, so today I will stop the GHB/sodium butyrate for a while and see what happens. Will continue taking gut drink and electrolytes only. Will keep you updated.

May 23, 2018
Australia
@RebelWithACause do you notice any benefits from the sulforaphane? Whenever I take broccoli sprout powder, it definitely does something to the androgens. I didn't know it was a HDAC inhibitor, makes sense now that it was taking off the androgen silencer because sulforaphane makes me lose hair like crazy, probably because my DHT is way too high and overexpressed. Could be through another mechanism, I remember @Helen saying sulforaphane breaks down the DHT that is not being broken down in PFS.. My hair loss stopped completely when I got PFS, but a few things make the hair loss start again such as R-Andro and sulforaphane, and possibly GHB/sodium butyrate as well since I have been losing hair again recently.

I did a whole month of sulforaphane a while back and it was awesome, it made me horny like crazy and made my dick work but I lost sooo much of my hair in the process - but I didn't mind because I was getting better and that's much more important to me now. Then I stopped and the results stuck! I was feeling so close to cured, the only thing missing was gains at the gym and so I got cocky and went and fucked everything up again by taking a test booster I had gotten for free, not realizing it had a herbal estrogen blocker in it as well. Literally took 2 doses. Boom! 1 day later I was fucked worse than before the sulforaphane and almost as bad as my initial PFS symptoms, libido totally gone, struggling to get erections again and have been trying to get back on track since then. I have taken sulforaphane for 2-3 days at a time since and it always seems to nudge me in the right direction and always makes me lose hair, so it definitely might be a key to the puzzle as well.

I think @Helen once said he used sulforaphane in his recovery as well?

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@RebelWithACause do you notice any benefits from the sulforaphane? Whenever I take broccoli sprout powder, it definitely does something to the androgens. I didn't know it was a HDAC inhibitor, makes sense now that it was taking off the androgen silencer because sulforaphane makes me lose hair like crazy, probably because my DHT is way too high and overexpressed. Could be through another mechanism, I remember @Helen saying sulforaphane breaks down the DHT that is not being broken down in PFS.. My hair loss stopped completely when I got PFS, but a few things make the hair loss start again such as R-Andro and sulforaphane, and possibly GHB/sodium butyrate as well since I have been losing hair again recently.

I did a whole month of sulforaphane a while back and it was awesome, it made me horny like crazy and made my dick work but I lost sooo much of my hair in the process - but I didn't mind because I was getting better and that's much more important to me now. Then I stopped and the results stuck! I was feeling so close to cured, the only thing missing was gains at the gym and so I got cocky and went and fucked everything up again by taking a test booster I had gotten for free, not realizing it had a herbal estrogen blocker in it as well. Literally took 2 doses. Boom! 1 day later I was fucked worse than before the sulforaphane and almost as bad as my initial PFS symptoms, libido totally gone, struggling to get erections again and have been trying to get back on track since then. I have taken sulforaphane for 2-3 days at a time since and it always seems to nudge me in the right direction and always makes me lose hair, so it definitely might be a key to the puzzle as well.

I think @Helen once said he used sulforaphane in his recovery as well?
I think it helps. In the beginning eating those vegetables had a big effect for me. It made the day bearable so I ate them 3 times a day. But now not much effect. Maybe a slight boost from it. Never made me feel cured or have good libido. But it did lift the depression part for me.

Also those vegetables contain DIM (anti estrogen).

Maybe in very high dosages you will get a better effect.

Don't think that stuff does much in the grand picture. Since there were a lot of people taking BrocolliMax or some sulforaphane supp and they did not get better from it.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I know I posted this many times, but I want to mention this again.

These are all HDAC inhibitors. they inhibits HDAC, basically keeping LYSINE acetylated.

this takes off the silencing mechanism from androgen and other receptors. and will downregulate ARs in DHT sensitive tissues and upregulate ARs in testosterone sensitive tissues.

This is why keto diets work, and fasting, since you produce hydroxy butyrate during fasting or keto.

Several people got cured by butyrates

I wonder which cases will respond to these
Wouldn't repeated waterfasts + healthy diet with a foodbased/balanced multivitamin(and maybe some B's, nutritional yeast?) fix any issues with time then?