Bulletproof Gut Protocol - Questions, Comments, Experiences

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
What benefits have you seen so far if any?
Cut and paste from my log:

Negatives:
During the first 3 or 4 days, I experienced bloating/slight stomach pain every time I would eat anything. Didn't really feel like eating much during this time, but in the end tried to eat what I normally do. This bloating has subsided for the most part since around day 4.

With PFS you can never really be sure what causes what, but I noticed less energy since starting this. My energy seems to have picked up a little bit the last couple of days so maybe just a bump in the road. Maybe not related to the gut protocol, but it could be, so mentioning it.

Positives:
Since starting this, I have seen improvements related to digestion. First off, the last few days, I take 1 big shit, right after taking my dog for a walk in the morning. This is what my pre-PFS routine was like- 1 big healthy shit per day in the AM. Since PFS, I would get the random urge to shit little pieces 1, 2, 3, or even sometimes 4 times a day.

The consistency has been much improved the last few days. Long formed turds. Still a little softer than normal, but a big improvement over what I had been experiencing which was loose stools (sometimes diarrhea like) and just gross looking, undigested, little pieces of crap.

Overall:
As for the positives listed above, I would say this is the best/most normal my stools have been since my PFS started (almost 4 years). Thank God for that and hopefully that just continues to improve. No clue what the future holds on this and whether I see additional progress related to digestion (or other PFS symptoms), but as of now I'm very glad that I decided to give this a shot. Only time will tell if I see any long term benefits.....

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
I'm on my 3rd month now. Unfortunately whenever I stop taking it my stools go back to the way they were, but I'm taking Helen's advice that it just helps while you're on it and the mineral balancing will fix me in the end.

I also stopped taking the probiotics and it doesnt seem to make a difference.