Brix's PFS Log

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
8/4/2019

For the last two weeks, I have been running a low dose testosterone protocol. The test is dissolved in pure DMSO at a concentration of .25mg per drop. I take 2-5 drops per day, sublingual and topical. I take the drops in the AM.

The most obvious positive effects are increased libido, erection frequency, bigger loads, morning wood... feels better than pre-PFS honestly. I’ve noticed I’m getting leaner too, which is nice.

The only negative effects I have noticed are acne on my face and maybe oilier skin.

In bloods, I’ve always had lower test, high prolactin (470s).
Oh cool, what type of test are you using? Also where are you applying it topically?

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC
as I said before. normal or low TRT as some here claimed in reality super high testosterone. which causes tons of sides. like depression lethargy. iron overload.

brix is in catabolism. I think he has high serotonin, which suppresses his LH. and thus feeding tiny amounts of test does him good.

testosterone decreases hepcidin, so increases iron. he has low sodium. on hairtest. so it works for him.
What do you think happens when he comes off? Improved mineral ratios, or is it a bandaid?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Can some one explain how 1-3mg in DMSO is able to do anything when some peeps take 100mg intravenously

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Oh cool, what type of test are you using? Also where are you applying it topically?
Test base, or test no ester.

I apply on my wrists.

What do you think happens when he comes off? Improved mineral ratios, or is it a bandaid?
It’s probably a bandaid, I just want to see if boosting test improves some of my symptoms (it does).
Can some one explain how 1-3mg in DMSO is able to do anything when some peeps take 100mg intravenously
I am using it to add to my natural test, not shut down my balls completely. The average male makes 4mg per day so taking 1 mg should just give me a bump of 100-200 points. The jury is still out if it causes suppression. I can’t tell yet.

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC
Test base, or test no ester.

I apply on my wrists.

It’s probably a bandaid, I just want to see if boosting test improves some of my symptoms (it does).

I am using it to add to my natural test, not shut down my balls completely. The average male makes 4mg per day so taking 1 mg should just give me a bump of 100-200 points. The jury is still out if it causes suppression. I can’t tell yet.
Do you have any plans to have bloods done? Would be interesting to see how much it effects your T during and after.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
No plans to. I don’t have insurance so getting tests done will be out of pocket.
I bought some test powder a few months ago and never used it. I have been trialing trib at different doses but my gains seemed to have plateau. Will be keeping an eye out for updates here

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Little update:

The test seems to have stopped working. It worked well for a couple weeks. I do not feel shut down, but maybe my body is used to the dose and needs more, which I do not want to do.

I still feel catabolic unfortunately. @Helen mentioned I may be high in serotonin so I ordered some metergoline, which blocks several serotonin receptors. Going to try this next.

One benefit I have noticed is that my hair loss has dramatically decreased. Not sure why but I’ll take it. It’s even less than when I was on finasteride.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
What's up @brix. Have you maybe found anything that helps with premature ejaculation?

In my case taking b6(TEI) or maybe magnesium worsened it a lot - probably too much of dopamine to adrenaline conversion. But I still take their recs as I do not know what else could do.

Maybe I should take more calcium but TEI does not give those supps just suggests to eat more diary. Whereas ARL does the opposite...

Sometimes I feel like having no dopamine - I am just extremely sad despite the fact that there are no external factors... 4 lows sucks

brix

Oct 4, 2017
What's up @brix. Have you maybe found anything that helps with premature ejaculation?

In my case taking b6(TEI) or maybe magnesium worsened it a lot - probably too much of dopamine to adrenaline conversion. But I still take their recs as I do not know what else could do.

Maybe I should take more calcium but TEI does not give those supps just suggests to eat more diary. Whereas ARL does the opposite...

Sometimes I feel like having no dopamine - I am just extremely sad despite the fact that there are no external factors... 4 lows sucks
Haven’t found anything yet. I thought it might be low test, so have been taking some and that didn’t help. I think it’s a GABA issue. Alcohol is the only thing that helps.

It does suck. It’s starting to hurt my relationship too. I want to try clonidine next.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Haven’t found anything yet. I thought it might be low test, so have been taking some and that didn’t help. I think it’s a GABA issue. Alcohol is the only thing that helps.

It does suck. It’s starting to hurt my relationship too. I want to try clonidine next.
Yep, in my case alcohol also delays it but nothing spectacular.

Did you get PE after taking finasteride? I have never taken it and I do not have PFS but I have PE since I remember. Sometimes it was quite controllable, sometimes like now not at all.

I am not sure what was the reason in my case. I have always had too fast metabolism - oily skin/hair, easy sweating, etc.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Yep, in my case alcohol also delays it but nothing spectacular.

Did you get PE after taking finasteride? I have never taken it and I do not have PFS but I have PE since I remember. Sometimes it was quite controllable, sometimes like now not at all.

I am not sure what was the reason in my case. I have always had too fast metabolism - oily skin/hair, easy sweating, etc.
No I had it before. Honestly, my hair loss, PE, and libido issues started all around the same time BEFORE fin.
Fin just killed whatever libido I did have. I do not think I have PFS anymore, maybe just back to baseline, which wasn't good to begin with...

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Did you had some kind of desensitizing vaccination or anything in your childhood? I am wondering what could be a possible factor that induced this body chemistry in first place.

Even in my childhood I had some sort of problems with oiliness, irritability - definitely too fast metabolism.

I got hairloss at 18 age after 5 months of acute stress which I think broke my body even further. After that I was slowly crepping down.

I think I had some sort of PE before my hairloss started.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
No I had it before. Honestly, my hair loss, PE, and libido issues started all around the same time BEFORE fin.
Fin just killed whatever libido I did have. I do not think I have PFS anymore, maybe just back to baseline, which wasn't good to begin with...
Also, do you take something currently that helps with bile flow? TEI recs didn't improve anything in this direction so far. My stool is definitely way to less brown sometimes even green which scares shit out of me - lol. Probably impaired fat digestion

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Also, do you take something currently that helps with bile flow? TEI recs didn't improve anything in this direction so far. My stool is definitely way to less brown sometimes even green which scares shit out of me - lol. Probably impaired fat digestion
My poops are good color, not always the best in terms of form though haha

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Not sure abut the vaccines. And I’ve always been lean, oily, overheated as far as I can remember.

When my health went down hill, it was like a switch went off in my body. No major stressor I can attribute it to. But it all definitely happened within a day.