Brix's PFS Log

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Got my new hair test in. Almost the same as my first test even though this is from a PUBIC sample.
The only difference is Na is a tad higher, most likely from anavar.

FAST 1

Attachments

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Was your phosphorus as high on your previous test? That's usually the one who spikes the most on a pubic hair sample.

Goodluck on your cycle :)

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Started my first cycle of TEI. I am taking about half of recommended supps throughout the day.

First thing I noticed is greasy feeling hair and more shedding. Libido is good, lasting longer in bed. Definitely more dehydrated and feel like I could sleep all day. Mood feels like it’s better overall but have bouts of frustration/anger.

Overall feeling good on cycle so far.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Started my first cycle of TEI. I am taking about half of recommended supps throughout the day.

First thing I noticed is greasy feeling hair and more shedding. Libido is good, lasting longer in bed. Definitely more dehydrated and feel like I could sleep all day. Mood feels like it’s better overall but have bouts of frustration/anger.

Overall feeling good on cycle so far.
Dehydrated, fatigue, and anger are normal. Your body is detoxing

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Three week update (mostly for myself):

Been taking full protocol AM and PM. Skipping noon dosages.

Digestion: 9/10 No bloating or feeling gassy at all.

Erections: 4/10. Strong morning wood but unable
to maintain during sex.

Libido: 4/10. Have urges but not as much before starting TEI

Sleep: 8/10. Sleeping 8+ hours most nights without waking. Dreaming.

Hair Loss: 5/10 don’t think I’m losing as much but hair feels greasy and thin.

Mood: 7/10. Less anxiety and depression. Feel more social and motivated to make life better.

Overall feeling good on cycle still. Just wish I had more libido and better erections. Going to take supplenents for 3 months before I go to Europe and will retest when I get back in June.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Sounds great Brix!

What were your grades on those symptoms before starting TEI? :)

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Sounds great Brix!

What were your grades on those symptoms before starting TEI? :)
Digestion: 6/10
Erections: 6/10
Libido: 5/10
Sleep: 6/10
Hair loss: 5/10
Mood: 5/10

I also notice I feel like I’m losing weight, muscle mass and fat even though I’m eating more.

Snow1

Oct 4, 2017
Digestion: 6/10
Erections: 6/10
Libido: 5/10
Sleep: 6/10
Hair loss: 5/10
Mood: 5/10

I also notice I feel like I’m losing weight, muscle mass and fat even though I’m eating more.
Birx the same thing is happening to me in the libido and ED department doing ARL, I thinks it’s due to our body being at war and in healing mode and that non essential organs take a back seat while all this is going on, when our body’s have finished healing non essential organs will come back stronger than ever. This is what I think anyway, my practioner is saying the same thing.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Birx the same thing is happening to me in the libido and ED department doing ARL, I thinks it’s due to our body being at war and in healing mode and that non essential organs take a back seat while all this is going on, when our body’s have finished healing non essential organs will come back stronger than ever. This is what I think anyway, my practioner is saying the same thing.
Totally makes sense. Feels like my androgens are lowered for sure.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I’m noticing dark hairs sprouting where my hair line used to be. I think I’m regrowing. My hair has thinned out a little and have the mature/receding temples. Gf thinks I’m not balding but I know my hair.

Very exciting for me. Pretty sure it’s due to lowing cortisol. Have been extremely hungry and feel stronger too. All point to lowered cortisol.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
6 week update

I’m feeling fatter and less muscular on my cycle even though my work outs are easier. It might have been water weights because the last few days I have been urinating like crazy. My bowels are also huge and regular. I’ve gained a few pounds, mostly fat around the waist.

Libido is ok. Hang is good and feels full. Erections are ok.

TEI wants me to eat 50% carbs which I find impossible. Especially with cooked vegetables. I naturally eat high fat to satiate me. I need a lot of calories per day to maintain 185 at 6’2. Anyone got any tips for eating high carb lowish fat?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
6 week update

I’m feeling fatter and less muscular on my cycle even though my work outs are easier. It might have been water weights because the last few days I have been urinating like crazy. My bowels are also huge and regular. I’ve gained a few pounds, mostly fat around the waist.

TEI wants me to eat 50% carbs which I find impossible. Especially with cooked vegetables. I naturally eat high fat to satiate me. I need a lot of calories per day to maintain 185 at 6’2. Anyone got any tips for eating high carb lowish fat?
High carb you gotta eat like 6 times a day IMO if you want to eat enough calories. So no IF, just start eating when you come out of bed and eat every 2 hours. Big meals. Ray Peat style lol.

Blugrass

May 21, 2018
Usa
6 week update

Best of luck to you Brix,
Hows your PE? can you list the supps TEI have you on?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
6 week update

Hummus, potatoes, rice, sprouted grains. Read about sprouted stuff. Really works and body can digest the stuff great.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Best of luck to you Brix,
Hows your PE? can you list the supps TEI have you on?
PE is same as usual. Some days are better than others but still not anywhere near what my normal used to be.

SymPack 4x day
Minplex B - 2x
Vit E - 2x
Digest Vzyme - 4x
Copper 4x

And that’s only two out of three dosings. They want me taking like 22 pills a day. Haha

Blugrass

May 21, 2018
Usa
PE is same as usual. Some days are better than others but still not anywhere near what my normal used to be.

SymPack 4x day
Minplex B - 2x
Vit E - 2x
Digest Vzyme - 4x
Copper 4x

And that’s only two out of three dosings. They want me taking like 22 pills a day. Haha
That's almost exactly what they want me to take. I haven't committed to TEI full term yet. But I might do that soon. Good luck brother!

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I felt super anabolic last cycle this cycle for me I felt bloated and appetite was shit. It just normal progression of things keep it up