Brix's PFS Log

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Hello all,

I have been dealing with some issues relating to PFS for a 2 years now. My hairloss started when I was 20 years old (27 now). I tried everything under the sun before hopping on fin for around 6 months.
Initially, fin gave me high libido for about 2 weeks, and then I crashed. Watery semen, very weak erections. Fast forward to today, libido is still shot, erections are almost non-existant, but semen quality is back to pre-PFS.

After following @gbolduev for a couple months, my hairloss has dramatically slowed. I believe I am a fast oxidizer as I deal with premature ejaculation and oily skin. I am also pretty lean and anxious.
I have been taking copper, magnesium, and calcium with Vit D for the hairloss. I have yet to see any regrowth yet.

On hand, I have Cysteine, Histidine,and licorice root but these have not given me any results.

I will be trying Ella at 10mg/day for 3 days and am hoping this will get me on the right track.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
You have to take selenium and methionine with copper. it is copper manganese, magnesium potassium selenium vitamin D

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
lean, anxious, oliy skin, PE, TE sounds exacly like my case, but did't took fin prescribed by my 'beloved' doc.

You have to take selenium and methionine with copper. it is copper manganese, magnesium potassium selenium vitamin D
so for fast oxidizers with PFS: selenium, copper, potassium,magnesium, manganese, methionine, D3
fast oxidizers with no PFS just skips manganese?

and what about calcium? I found it helps with oily skin and hair, probably decreases histamine. May it harm in the long run if it helps now?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
lean, anxious, oliy skin, PE, TE sounds exacly like my case, but did't took fin prescribed by my 'beloved' doc.

so for fast oxidizers with PFS: selenium, copper, potassium,magnesium, manganese, methionine, D3
fast oxidizers with no PFS just skips manganese?

and what about calcium? I found it helps with oily skin and hair, probably decreases histamine. May it harm in the long run if it helps now?

yeah, calcium is good. I am still thinking about manganese to add it or not.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Don’t fast oxidizers have high potassium in cell? Which correlates with high thyroid?

And I assume selenium is included for pro thyroid effects? Wouldn’t this raise thyroid levels too high?

brix

Oct 4, 2017
  • Deleted by brix
Show…

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Day 1 of Ella at 7.5mg
— libido up
— better erections
— morning wood
— restless energy

I am stopping all supplements while I take Ella for 3 days. Hopefully these effects improve and stick!

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Day 2 of Ella
  • libido still up
  • erections are better than baseline
  • difficulty sleeping
  • feeling more androgenic, might be due to increased testosterone levels since prog is not competing at those receptors.
  • no increase in hair shed.
  • appetite seems to up

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Day 3
- noticed slightly less libido
-erections were good
-slight hair shedding. Maybe noticed 10 hairs throughout the day, where I would maybe notice 3 or 4 before.

I haven’t taken it in 3 days now and have not noticed much difference yet. Hoping to snapback to pre-fin sexual health.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Day 3
- noticed slightly less libido
-erections were good
-slight hair shedding. Maybe noticed 10 hairs throughout the day, where I would maybe notice 3 or 4 before.

I haven’t taken it in 3 days now and have not noticed much difference yet. Hoping to snapback to pre-fin sexual health.
Cool, I'm curious how come not many people don't really go over 3 days or so on ella, did you just have one pill?

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Cool, I'm curious how come not many people don't really go over 3 days or so on ella, did you just have one pill?
Yeah just one pill.
Aztec saw improvements from 1/6th of a pill so it seems like small doses can work just as well.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I think PSSD forum members were using them at 5mg x6 = 30mg in 6 days.
Can't some of us use that same low dosing for a longer period of time.
I think 3 days can help you a lot too @brix

Last edited:

brix

Oct 4, 2017
After almost a week off of Ella, I noticed really poor digestion for the first couple of days.
However, the last few days my digestion has been great, libido is stable and have been noticing regular nocturnal/morning erections.
My hair has been slightly shedding more, most likely because I stopped the zinc finger protocol because I thought it was causing some digestion issues.

as of 1/15/18 I am supplementing:
  • 1200mg calcium
  • 500mg potassium
  • 250mg Magnesium
  • 5000iu Vit D3
  • 1mg K2
  • 10000iu Vit A
  • 2g Taurine (added this in for the effects on my heart murmur, which might be the main cause of my hair loss/ed).
  • 1 capsule of Betaine HCL

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Since I have added taurine and potassium, I have been shedding like crazy. Any idea what would cause that? @TubZy @gbolduev

Also seem to be losing weight without diet changes

Scenes

Oct 3, 2017
Since I have added taurine and potassium, I have been shedding like crazy. Any idea what would cause that? @TubZy @gbolduev

Also seem to be losing weight without diet changes
Whenever I add cysteine or methionine (the ones supposed to help with protein wasting/super thinning hair all over) I seem to get more shedding.

Ghk-cu seemed to make my hair look a bit thicker for a few days but I’m not so sure it’s gonna be the cure. Still coming out when I rub hands through it, still looks thin in sunlight.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Whenever I add cysteine or methionine (the ones supposed to help with protein wasting/super thinning hair all over) I seem to get more shedding.

Ghk-cu seemed to make my hair look a bit thicker for a few days but I’m not so sure it’s gonna be the cure. Still coming out when I rub hands through it, still looks thin in sunlight.
Just curious, but do you notice your gums bleed more when you shed?