Breast fullness

Potion

Jan 15, 2018
85°48′N 176°9′W
What's a good, safe way a late-twenties female could increase breast fullness? She carries fat in her thighs and butt, none in the torso, and very little in the breasts. They are mostly glandular and empty and saggy, like she breast-fed (but she never did, and never had children). She got fat during puberty, leaned out, and has had persistent, hormonal acne of the face and torso since then with thinning of the scalp hair (but little body hair).

Maybe there is a way to tell the body to store fat more in the breasts than in the thighs.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Maybe related to how much weight she lost. I went from fat to full on shredded demon mode. I had no ass and it took yrs of hard work to make one. and it took surgery to fix stomach. it was pretty fucking difficult. altho im male. Most girls didnt care but to me, it tripped me out. Literally exact same and better girls are attracted im just less self loathing to be honest. (in fact being less of an asshole probably attracts more people, but this is more decisive/polarizing). I mean they did care at*** 250lb. At 180lb and 17 percent versus 180 13% its not like oh now you're good. they didnt care that much about the skin (tiny amount removed, not a joke of a scar nor surgery tho, you need to be put under, costs a shitton of money, and can kill someone too).

Anyways: Apoptosis of fat cells that grew in size and number during excessive weight gain... a lot of them do not go. Filling them with muscle can help and getting extremely lean, but that also is no "overnight solution", not to imply that the person in question here desires/demands an overnight solution. Not exactly saying she should get cosmetic surgery, but a breast job is super easy versus the aforementioned surgery (still not a joke. and I mean easy for a young very athletic person in good health). Obviously, that should be a "Final Solution". And everything else should be tried before. I did it while dying but that should be avoided (way healthier now again and have been since last april and closr to here like july and for sure better since jan). I was healthy while booking/considering tho or rite before that.

What that is? Probably bodyfat redistribution. Functional strength training, running intervals, great diet. Formerly obese/overweight often people develop eating disorders and undereat like 5-20 yrs (seriously, I would know), and counterintuitively often do better with major surpluses or at least decent surpluses and gaining lean body mass and then cutting down bodyfat, in cycles. I.e. in a well defined and ever adapting regimented manner. A great strength and diet coach could help. Someone who costs a lot, not the average fool.

Raise estrogen maybe... and also progesterone and maybe injections fat injections from elsewhere.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
What's a good, safe way a late-twenties female could increase breast fullness? She carries fat in her thighs and butt, none in the torso, and very little in the breasts. They are mostly glandular and empty and saggy, like she breast-fed (but she never did, and never had children). She got fat during puberty, leaned out, and has had persistent, hormonal acne of the face and torso since then with thinning of the scalp hair (but little body hair).

Maybe there is a way to tell the body to store fat more in the breasts than in the thighs.
Hmm raise estrogen or perhaps progesterone. Doesn't progesterone and prolactin go up when pregnant? Them titty gainzzz.

I don't think there is a safe way to do it. She can get implants.

I know girls like that. They have saggy tits in their 20s. Doesn't matter to me much though. As long as their body is good and healthy skin.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
Miami
The sounds of babies crying makes women's breasts grow but it has to be consistent for weeks

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Finally, a practical solution.

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
The sounds of babies crying makes women's breasts grow but it has to be consistent for weeks
If crying is not stressful.... Stress would mean cortisol....

What you talk about is the activation of the ventral part of the vagus nerve, responsible for social engagement. In clear, a parasympathetic state that stimulates ocytocine!

I don't think there is a safe way to do it. She can get implants.

I know girls like that. They have saggy tits in their 20s. Doesn't matter to me much though. As long as their body is good and healthy skin.
Sides effects of breast implants are starting to show, and those bags do not last a life time, and means possible anesthesia shock etc etc

And yes for tolerance to what we cannot change! You guys know that health is more precious than hair for example!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
loser as it sounds
crying's fine. rather cry here and there alone... and feel happy in public and 20hrs a day or so or say 14 and work 10h and feel and act productive but srs that time than feel like dying all the time. eat ice cream, cry whatever. tougher men than most have cried. who cares. rather cry real tears and laugh real laughs and love for real than go through the motions or even worse... not feel anything. but yes, too many emotions in a strong intensity, especially all at once can be a fucking nightmare and extremely overwhelming, for multiple parties involved, but especially that person.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
Miami
In recent news: