BeLikeWater Anavar Blog

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
Received 50 x10mg pills from a friend of MAGNUS Pharmaceuticals, you can check in their website with a verification code that comes with the bottle. It passed the verification and I made a Labtest that I got from Max Lab and it passed also so we are in fron of real Oxandrolone.

Started taking 10mg today and will be moving up to 20mg tomorrow.

Find another user on propeciahelp that used Anavar real one he tested also, he tell me that he is not cured but got improvements after the cycle, he made a bigger cycle of Anavar 50mg/day x 7 weeks, Im planning 3 weeks maximun.

Greetings

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
What are your hormonal levels upon starting anavar?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-Yo Just Saw This:
Supplementing DHT: Anavar /Oxandrolone

"LostMyMojo May 27 had this to say:
-I’m currently 5 weeks into an Oxandrolone only cycle at 40mg a day and I feel awesome!
-"Schlong" is working just not as hard as before. Libido slowly improving each day. Only sides still there are dry skin and no body odour. Going to stretch it out a few more weeks and see if I can make improvements in these areas.
-Not sure if its due to my immune system being suppressed or the high levels of test maybe being converted to DHT like before???"

@BeLikeWater The Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled, You Are The Chosen One.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Problem is for example Shawn Baker has low hormonal output on blood test eating a carnivore diet. There are more people having high prolactin on meat only diet.

So I do not understand.

I am big proponent of meat but I also want high T and high-ish DHT.

You also need to eat meat raw if you want it to be most nutritious (with most creatine, taurine, etc.)

I might try zero carb/meat only again in the future. And I absolutely believe we are mostly carnivorous. Not plant-eaters.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…
Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
Did you test it? How are you feeling, I hae been feeling great man
I did not test it, but I have a strong feeling it was the real deal.

Bro that's awesome!! I thinking this stuff could be a god send to us PFSers even if just as a baindaid haha but it could be more we will see!

I feel actually pretty darn decent haha I'll detail it soon when I get home in my log.

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
Problem is for example Shawn Baker has low hormonal output on blood test eating a carnivore diet. There are more people having high prolactin on meat only diet.

So I do not understand.

I am big proponent of meat but I also want high T and high-ish DHT.

You also need to eat meat raw if you want it to be most nutritious (with most creatine, taurine, etc.)

I might try zero carb/meat only again in the future. And I absolutely believe we are mostly carnivorous. Not plant-eaters.
I thought exactly the contrary that it wad increasing test a free test. People lool fantastic phidically, hard muscles low fat good conposition.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I thought exactly the contrary that it wad increasing test a free test. People lool fantastic phidically, hard muscles low fat good conposition.
Yes I thought so too. But it does not seem optimal for highest hormonal output. I have read several online threads by guys doing zero carb diet (muscle meat only) having high prolactin and low libido after a while. Even though they are eating pounds of meat. So it is not calorie restriction that caused it. Shawn Baker's labwork also showed low testosterone. Although people speculate he uses steroids and he went off them to take bloodwork.

Some people argue that because your receptors are more sensitive by the things that meat contains you need less of it. Yeah I don't know. I think they are cognitive biased towards the diet. Instead of looking at numbers they make up stories to make sense. Same goes for the vegans.

I would say having high testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels is indicator of health.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Yes I thought so too. But it does not seem optimal for highest hormonal output. I have read several online threads by guys doing zero carb diet (muscle meat only) having high prolactin and low libido after a while. Even though they are eating pounds of meat. So it is not calorie restriction that caused it. Shawn Baker's labwork also showed low testosterone. Although people speculate he uses steroids and he went off them to take bloodwork.

Some people argue that because your receptors are more sensitive by the things that meat contains you need less of it. Yeah I don't know. I think they are cognitive biased towards the diet. Instead of looking at numbers they make up stories to make sense. Same goes for the vegans.

I would say having high testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels is indicator of health.

"I would say having high testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels is indicator of health" Nope, just look at talkingant case, high test low cortisol= FUCKED

Nothing high or low will ever make you work right.

body is like a machine. People seem to forget it, testosterone does not run this machine. at all. I have no idea who started this bullshit about steroids. Steroids do only one function . which is not even that important for the human body.

Sugar metabolism is the most important, the actual muscles are important, but not as important. they are some skinny ass people who are much stronger than buffed up bodybuilders. I saw these cases many times in arm wrestling.

Or even in MMA. Naturally strong person is the person who has the best sugar oxidation and nervous system control during stress.

as we say in Russia , bodybuilders are paper tigers and just bags that fall down louder and easier to hit ))

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
"I would say having high testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels is indicator of health" Nope, just look at talkingant case, high test low cortisol= FUCKED

Nothing high or low will ever make you work right.

body is like a machine. People seem to forget it, testosterone does not run this machine. at all. I have no idea who started this bullshit about steroids. Steroids do only one function . which is not even that important for the human body.

Sugar metabolism is the most important, the actual muscles are important, but not as important. they are some skinny ass people who are much stronger than buffed up bodybuilders. I saw these cases 100 times in arm wrestling.

Or even in MMA. Naturally strong person is the person who has the best sugar oxidation and nervous system control during stress.

as we say in russia , bodybuilders are paper tigers that fall down louder ))
I think you are right. What you say makes sense. It is stupid to just focus on testosterone.

I think/thought that testosterone is good indicator because a lot of people (outside of PFS/PSSD/PAS) who feel bad/depressed have lower testosterone. Testosterone has pro-motivation effect right. 5AR neurosteroids have anti-depressant effect.

Testosterone raises when you win. Winning is healthy in nature. The guy that wins gets to pass on genes. So I assume(d) testosterone can show health in a male at least. Unhealthy males do not win a fight and often have lower T. Testosterone/DHT is related to (social) dominance. In nature this was of high importance. And even now to an extent. Also young people have higher T/DHT. Most young people are healthier than older people.

I think this is why people want high testosterone and lower stress hormones.

What do you think of zero carb diet? Meat only and no carbohydrates?

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017

Im more interested in what were the exoeriences of Jordan Peterson and his child doing this diet. Maybe they are taking bad meat with lots of strogen?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Im more interested in what were the exoeriences of Jordan Peterson and his child doing this diet. Maybe they are taking bad meat with lots of strogen?
I think you can feel good on low carb diet and it is like fasting kind of. When you eat muscle meats/meat only instead of eating your own muscle and fat you eat animal fat and muscle. If it is healthy animal I think this can heal certain things.

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
4 days with carnivore diet, with little cheating today of chesse and sardines, Sardines are ok for carnivore diet so the chesse, feeling good so far, very clear mind the same as when I was fasting, but if you take a very big stake with a lot of fats on it you are good with enerygy not like fasting.