Being a robot and cannabis, 5a-dhp use

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
A couple of years ago after dosing on dhp for the first time, I went to the gym and felt quite good. However what stuck out the most was how much better music sounded. It simultaneously made me happy, yet caused me to realize how many of life's joys have been and remain blunted by pfs. Unfortunately this benefit didn't seem to last.

Earlier this year I began experimenting with cannabis, solely for entertainment, and because alcohol was causing too much trouble with my gut.

I have now taken to cannabis edibles, and the part that has blown my mind has been how all of my senses are so much more alive when on it, and not just in a high way, but in a way that reminds me of what life used to be like. Smells, tastes, touches and music all are the experiences I used to have.

Aside from this being a bit depressing, what could be going on here, as I don't believe allopregnenalone and cannabis act on the same places.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Weed increases pregnenolone which is the precursor many neurosteroids although it is much different than say just supplementing pregnenolone

Continuous Heal

Jan 6, 2018
Canada
Another detail to add, based on some discussions in other threads by @MCurtone and others, I sourced GHB and tried it. It really did feel like the counter balance to many of the issues I have been having with PFS. All at once, I felt happy, alive, sexual and strong on relatively light doses. Much less like a robot.

Music sounded better, women looked better, my confidence was through the roof and I felt calm and focused for once. Definitely going to continue to experiment here as this was more a recreational dose, though it still seemed to have me feeling good the following day.

Here too there were some commonalities with the cannabis, but the GHB proved to be a much more full spectrum improvement.

Likely shouldn't be doing this in the middle of a TEI cycle, but I will have to experiment at some point.