Bc2018's Lyme blog

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Combination of L-norvaline and Urine therapy (injection or drinking) is probably the cure to Lyme. I mean, I’m half serious but shit the herx from l-Norvaline the other day was pretty out of this world. Liver flush was a herx for 40 hours after the norvaline.

Definitely an overload of ammonia in my system and I thought maybe a second urine injection yesterday would help my immune system take care of the ammonia. Nope... herx got even worse after the injection.

I don’t look at the tough herx I’m experienced a bad thing at all, just part of experiment. Let’s me know @Helen is right with the norvaline )). And I might have a nice tool in my pocket after My next fast coming up.

My idea with Lyme is this.. we see all these Lyme biohackers thinking they are smart putting people on keto diets. The reason they feel well is because keto (like fasting) puts body in antioxidant based system. Immunity is centered more towards toxins while feeding no sugar also helps to starve the pathogens.

I like idea of frequent short fasts (24-36 hours once weekly, 3-5 day fasts monthly) and seldom (once, twice yearly 10-30 days) long fasts to keep immune system antiox based. Eat balanced Okinawa type diet, not too much protein like 50grams a day as your liver and detox system has a lot to deal with from the Lyme and it’s die off.

Urine for TH1/th2 balance. Or you can try herbs and diet to help this but may not be anywhere near as potent as urine.

Still get hair test to see where things lie. Maybe run TEI if you react good to supplements like @Grambo . But definitely run electrolytes and do salt, Epsom salt baths if not on tei.

Zeolite seems to be incredible ammonia detoxifier. Pekana detox kit is good too. Coffee enemas when needed. Ionic footbath too.

Norvaline pretty crazy experiment.

The Lyme is dying, but remember beating Lyme isn’t about killing it. It’s about putting body in comfortable place where it can detox itself very well, then when you’re comfortable and strong enough, I think it’s time to go after it. That’s when I’ll utilize norvaline again.

I also think there are cases where you legitimately need to go on antibiotics or some sort of outside agent like colloidal silver, mms, hydrogen peroxide, ozone.

But the above will destroy body chemistry in many cases like mine. Me being high ammonia case, my gut gets destroyed when ammonia elevated. As norvaline has done past several days.

It’s an interesting disease and it takes time, patience, understanding your herxheimer reactions, listening to your body amongst so much else.

If anyone here wants to talk Lyme/cfs, feel free to reach out via pm. I’m not close to healed yet, but I was close on early ‘18 before an injury and a complete disruption in body chemistry from hydrogen water this last early summer.

Been a long ride back. But learned a lot and believe I’m on my way.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
If Lyme is really bad, going after the pathogen load probably is #1 with antibiotics or some sort of pathogen killer. Norvaline works along with balancing TH1/th2 immune systems.

Most important thing about Lyme is not to get too obsessed with Lyme and getting rid of it. Let me explain further- once you put it into a decent enough place, it’s all about balancing immune system, making the gut extremely strong, and balancing minerals.

A good test to look at picture of your system is organic acids. Hair test should be done as well. Symptom set is pretty much most important thing to know about someone in how that person should be treated to go with these.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Talked to to a guy yesterday who raises bees and claimed he has seen people get better with bee stings. Also said pharmaceutical companies are making synthetic bee toxins to treat arthritis, cancer, Lyme, ect...

I haven't looked into it myself yet

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
Talked to to a guy yesterday who raises bees and claimed he has seen people get better with bee stings. Also said pharmaceutical companies are making synthetic bee toxins to treat arthritis, cancer, Lyme, ect...

Yea, I did the apitoxin injections for a few months.. pretty much the same as bee stings, but the bee sting purists always dispute that.. anyway, be prepared for fireworks. . The poison wakes up the immune system and brings all the deep infections to the surface.. I was having to rife for 15 bugs a session. Vs 3 or 4 before the stinging

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Just looked at that l norvaline and in the study that popped up it seems they are talking about cytotoxicity, cell death and myto dysfunction:

Cytotoxicity and mitochondrial dysfunction caused by the dietary supplement l-norvaline. - PubMed - NCBI

"In light of previous evidence of l-norvaline's antifungal, antimicrobial and herbicidal activity, we examined the toxicity of l-norvaline to mammalian cells in vitro and showed that l-norvaline decreased cell viability at concentrations as low as 125 μM, caused necrotic cell death and significant changes to mitochondrial morphology and function"

Wonder if taking l norvaline could cause herx reactions in everyone with some pathogens present i.e. to check if causes any herx at all, so to find out does one have manganese steal due to lyme for ex. @Helen

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation

What does he say about people who are allergic to bee stings? Did they all die from lyme in the old days? I heard that the skin of some desert lizard contains what kills lyme. I'd rather get stung than lick a reptile.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
What does he say about people who are allergic to bee stings? Did they all die from lyme in the old days? I heard that the skin of some desert lizard contains what kills lyme. I'd rather get stung than lick a reptile.
If someone is allergic to bee venom doesn't necessarily mean they would be allergic to lyme or have the same violent reaction.. although some lyme treatments involve a low dose antigen.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
What do you guys think of this The Hidden History Of Lyme Disease: Links To Biological Warfare Research – Dr. Rath Health Foundation

The bacteria that causes Lyme disease has been around for at least 5000 years but was weaponized in the 70's. Thought it was interesting. I remembered reading about it years ago.
Yup. Same with mycoplasma. It was experimented on people in Texas prisons in the 70s.
Mycoplasma Experiments Conducted in Texas Prisons

The late 1900s will be looked back at as a horrible horrible time period in our history from a health perspective. I wouldn’t be surprised if occurrences in this time period lead to the fall of humanity.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
The bacteria that causes Lyme disease has been around for at least 5000 years but was weaponized in the 70's.
But how to get relief? So far I've heard the skin from desert lizards from the southwest can kill lyme, honey bee stings 3 times per day can suppress lyme, and concentrated mediterranean oregano oil can cure lyme. I'm trying that now but I'm not getting any results, maybe I'm not using enough it's quite expensive. The doctor who wrote a book on it said he was using 150-200 drops per day, that's almost an entire vial. They cost $20-30 so if you take it for 1 month that's over $500. But that's cheaper than a lyme dna test. https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Factors-Certified-Cholesterol-Carvacrol/dp/B00EDJN4KM/

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
The Oregano oil extract I'm taking is always mixed with Olive Oil which I have already developed a gap reflex for from the liver flushes I've been doing. I've been trying it with pasta sauce and salsa to help weaken the taste a little for my throat but pretty soon I'll develop repulsion towards those too.

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
If I am miraculously cured tomorrow I would still be a terrible man because I don't use my instincts and conscience as a moral compass I now analyze my body in an unnatural way like hormones and brain chemistry and I see women differently. And there is no excuse for having changed there is nothing I can do to take back those mistakes and return to how I thought. We are responsible for everything we've done on this earth. Peer pressure effects us but is not excused it was on me to not associate too much with the wrong people online.

Last edited:

BC2018

Nov 27, 2018
On a PFS vacation
  • Deleted by BC2018
Show…