Battlefield 5?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I saw couple of reviews, the performance hit is huge even if you got 1080p monitor! I wouldn't sacrifice my 165Hrz Gsync experience for some realistic lighting effects, no way bro :)
Same lol. Im at 240hz, you still play? Whats your origin id?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I didn't purchase that game yet, I am having good time playing CoD Black Ops 4 now, if you are playing that one we can have some blackout co-op dude :)
My name at Battle.net is Tisho1012, same as here. Cheers!
I don't play COD much anymore since BF, but I will add you if I decide to load it up again Lol

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Yeah. I suck. will get a headset. im good once in a while... COD MW remastered. and Cod BO 4 but I might sell that, not sure.
My name is MNK-990x. My old acct was tiiiiiiiiiight or something.Tekken!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
It's not bad. I like it, just been playing Yakuza lately. Beat it Yakuza 0. In like 2 weeks or less. Was stuck in like 10% or so for a week or more last year around my bday, bc I was getting super sick. Great series. Good to play in order. I played Yakuza 1 and 2... like 10 and 8 yrs ago or something.... the rest, not sure. I got 6, but may pass the other ones.

Some levels I really like.

Who plays tekken? Hi speed preferred. No laggers. JK, lag's fine, don't cheap out. 2 rounds 40sec each.

Last edited:

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Bro, you can try it out... You will like it! It is different than previous CoD's :)
Lol i have the game and played it before BF came out (only blackout and some zombies). I havent played since BF came out, but I will add u just not sure next time I will be on there lol

New DLC update wad released as well yesterday

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
SO (like tons of games), It was released early, and will be better later?
Lots of glitches and stuff? All the nerds on IGN, Gamefaqs, etc are hating on it.
Lots of heated arguments. If some fat punk kid yells at me on a mic, I am going to emotionally traumatize them.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
SO (like tons of games), It was released early, and will be better later?
Lots of glitches and stuff? All the nerds on IGN, Gamefaqs, etc are hating on it.
Lots of heated arguments. If some fat punk kid yells at me on a mic, I am going to emotionally traumatize them.
That is in COD lol where a 10 year old yells on the mic that he is banging your mom

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--sometimes it's an older kid (20's) yelling that everyone fucking sucks. and he's correct, but still that's mean.
--one little bitch several years ago on PSN was like "you're cheap" (he's an invalid, he doesn't know what he's talking about). I perfected him like 4x.
--He threatened me in PM. I told him come and get me, anywhere. He said : "I'd fuck you up." --- I said something unbecoming, but warranted. He deleted his account, sold his PS3.
--And threw himself in the Ocean.

Last edited: