Barbaar, PSSD log

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Fuck yeah LEH herbs arrived. Feeling good, swinging between "meh" and "holy shit I feel awesome". Currently meh, but a few days ago was the best I've felt since getting PSSD.
Is this since you started cycling the herbs you already had?

Are you taking pine pollen daily?

I’m thinking about getting on board with the CD protocol. I tried in the past, but never went totally all-in. Now my diet is avoiding everything bad & no alcohol etc, so might do it. Can’t deny it’s the method with most recoveries

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands

I’m thinking about getting on board with the CD protocol. I tried in the past, but never went totally all-in. Now my diet is avoiding everything bad & no alcohol etc, so might do it. Can’t deny it’s the method with most recoveries
Yeah, it was the herbs I managed to get locally. I'm not taking pine pollen daily yet, I first want to try all the herbs on their own for a while so I know what they feel like. I did take pine pollen together with catuaba bark one time before deciding I wanted to try them all separately first, and that was a really good day.

Oct 19, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Sup barbaar, I'm a PSSD sufferer too. Reading this and having a read of CDs site has made me want to try the shit out of this!

How'd you find the juice feast with work etc, were you able to function at work during it?

Keep going man!

Cdsnuts

Oct 27, 2017

This is because it follows the natural laws of science in every aspect for every system of the body. It very simply, can't not work when done properly. The thing is, many men don't have what it takes to stay on the correct path. It is very simple, but not easy.

All of the guys that follow the program to a T heal. All of them. You're looking at a 6mo. to 2 year time frame. Maybe a little more. It depends on how strict you are and how bad off you are when you start. But I can say for sure that if you go all in, you will heal.

You just need patience and the money to get yourself set up.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
Sup barbaar, I'm a PSSD sufferer too. Reading this and having a read of CDs site has made me want to try the shit out of this!

How'd you find the juice feast with work etc, were you able to function at work during it?

Keep going man!
Thanks man, go give it a shot! The juice feast was ok, it took a few days to get used to it but I could otherwise function alright although I did feel a little weak sometimes.

Also @Cdsnuts I know ups and downs are to be expected, but is it normal to feel really really good for the first few days of cycling herbs, then slowly going back to "normal"? I'm still feeling much more clearheaded than my usual brainfogged self, but when I just started my EQ and energy were much better. For a few days it felt like I was on a stimulant the whole time but without the nasty side effects and I'd love to go back to that lol.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
cycling herbs now? working out or getting into it again a bit more gradually? increased caloric intake necessary due to herbs? just taking 3 megadosing after like 1.5yrs, and instead of 2500-3000cals i am eating 4500-5000 sometimes 6000+ cals. i get hungry af sometimes. makes sense bc im lean af. if not making you that hungry, keep in mind this is after a LOT. (randro, 4andro, pct herbs, pct kingsblood, another cycle, tei, etc etc). also after recomping like 10-15yrs, so losing 90% ++all fat over a decade and smaller cuts recent years. Actually those near 7k cal days were pre herbs, a bit of drinking (clean straight vodka - which is bad but I'm being honest), I was just hungry. 500-700 reps a day will make someone hungry. And yeah probably only 200-400 of those are good form. maybe less.... doing physio / practicing at home. very annoying but worth it long run. physio said I'm exceptionally lean and charismatic. said less nice things about my form. i didn't know i was expected to pay this office and literally bend over backwards to impress this douchebag. anyways whatever, such is life. basically he's in love with me but was negging me. it didn't work. the physio took place in a windowless van where i was naked. which i thought was weird. @barbaar.

Anyways I hope things are well. Slow and Steady wins the race. It takes time. The LEH herbs were really good.

Last edited:

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
cycling herbs now? working out or getting into it again a bit more gradually? increased caloric intake necessary due to herbs? just taking 3 megadosing after like 1.5yrs, and instead of 2500-3000cals i am eating 4500-5000 sometimes 6000+ cals. i get hungry af sometimes. makes sense bc im lean af. if not making you that hungry, keep in mind this is after a LOT. (randro, 4andro, pct herbs, pct kingsblood, another cycle, tei, etc etc). also after recomping like 10-15yrs, so losing 90% ++all fat over a decade and smaller cuts recent years. Actually those near 7k cal days were pre herbs, a bit of drinking (clean straight vodka - which is bad but I'm being honest), I was just hungry. 500-700 reps a day will make someone hungry. And yeah probably only 200-400 of those are good form. maybe less.... doing physio / practicing at home. very annoying but worth it long run. physio said I'm exceptionally lean and charismatic. said less nice things about my form. i didn't know i was expected to pay this office and literally bend over backwards to impress this douchebag. anyways whatever, such is life. basically he's in love with me but was negging me. it didn't work. the physio took place in a windowless van where i was naked. which i thought was weird. @barbaar.

Anyways I hope things are well. Slow and Steady wins the race. It takes time. The LEH herbs were really good.
Yeah man, cycling herbs, exercising, cold showers, paleo etc. Felt super good at first but kind of in a downswing again right now. I'll just stick to it.

I'd look for another physio lol

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
Another update: Things are going well, my mind is very clear and I'm even getting a little bit of libido sometimes. However, my blood pressure is going up and is now consistently above 160/100. I'm going to try nattokinase and aged black garlic extract for a while to get it down, but if that doesn't work I may need to seriously consider bp meds.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Another update: Things are going well, my mind is very clear and I'm even getting a little bit of libido sometimes. However, my blood pressure is going up and is now consistently above 160/100. I'm going to try nattokinase and aged black garlic extract for a while to get it down, but if that doesn't work I may need to seriously consider bp meds.

hey did you measure your LH levels?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
My BP was pretty bad at times, now lower, tho genetically likely have some proclivity towards higher. now pretty low (not deathly low!). obv higher if i use too much of any stimulant or similar (like if i took a ton of pct herbs for no reason). goes down agn quickly tho. must have been stupid high with zero stress/exercise tolerance till Jan/feb/march 2018. been extremely healthy in measurement lately, then stupidly smoked a lot but not in a while (ran out of vape gear/ lots of things happened, nyways).

I rem we talked a long time ago re: bp increase on electrolytes (seems this is one thing I did NOt take crazy high doses of). and it was high then.

Possibly it will go down and down gradually over time and staying on TMO protocol.

maybe add as much anti inflammatory ingreds to food as you can... like termuric/cucumin, all those other things (lots of spices that are in indian food have random antinflammatory things, i ate a lot at home last year, my mom cooks spicy food). I can't remember but there are a lot of things that bring inflammation down.
--(also obviously this was homemade food/ normal takeout food of any kind, indian, chinese, italian... esp some -- will mess me up/ not make pfs/ pssd bad but mess up my stomach. now i can but i still wouldn't bc why kill myself working out all the time to make myself feel sick by eating food that i pay for?)
--Saphron is one. There are many others. Persians etc also eat this. (basically to some extent everyone everywhere eats bread/rice/potatoes + meat + fat as main dishes)
--home made food of any kind is always better in a sense, but obviously as a student or even otherwise that becomes extremely annoying to some ppl. now i dont care, for like 6-9mo even a year, i cared a lot. now i do both takeout and eating at home. but if i need cals then ya i eat outside, add a ton of olive oil at home, etc.

Immunoregulatory and anti-inflammatory properties of Crocus ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC6535192

by M Zeinali - ‎2019 - ‎Cited by 4 - ‎Related articles
Crocus sativus is rich in carotenoids that affect immunity. ... In addition, saffron down-regulates the key pro-inflammatory enzymes such as myeloperoxidase (MPO), cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), phospholipase A2, and prostanoids.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
High bp might have been false alarm. If I force myself to relax by closing my eyes and focusing on my breathing it's more like 130/75. I was getting anxious about taking my bp, which increases it quite a lot apparently.
exactly, that's what i told the docs. one assistant was fine. this other mean one weeks later, just wrote a bunch of crazy things in my file.
tired of their games, always writing about me in their patient file. what the hell do they want from me??

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
exactly, that's what i told the docs. one assistant was fine. this other mean one weeks later, just wrote a bunch of crazy things in my file.
tired of their games, always writing about me in their patient file. what the hell do they want from me??
Steal the file. We have to find out

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
High bp might have been false alarm. If I force myself to relax by closing my eyes and focusing on my breathing it's more like 130/75. I was getting anxious about taking my bp, which increases it quite a lot apparently.
beta-1 will slowly downregulate as you keep pushing estrogen on it. from all those herbs. and then the body will raise glutamate, since dopamine will all go into noradrenaline more.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
not many

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
and serotonin increases prolactin which increases calcium ))

This is why some folks got better on lithium which increases cortisol, since cortisol decreases calcium absorption
I fast for 5 days. I feel awesome, but when you eat again, you start to feel bad again
fuck me, could have saved so much time back then. on pssd and correct dx. i wanted lith and dex back then 20-21. but you never know... live and learn.

also @Bankai900 , i did megadose I think 8herbs at once, it was good. BUT* much like coffee, then nicotine, then pct, this seems just inefficient, a waste of time, and possibly bad. Like I definitely don't need pre workout. I'm wired enough. And if I take ADD medicine, why take preworkout (with 20-30 random things that act as a crappy stim). it's good for some ppl. Glad i ran pct and all that, but I'm impulsive. I don't need 80 things in my cabinet. Might just take all of them.

This would have had the further benefit of making it easier to lie to docs also, claiming zero bipolarity (bc self medded it successfully back then). And saved me frustration from walking out their door, anytime they mentioned effexor. Found good docs eventually tho, but they're far away. I still talk to them a bit tho. Did not in pfs 2017. Did when a bit better, then a lot better, etc. Still tho, mostly on your own. They can help but only a bit. Like a fam doc can help you with some random topical cream, they're not going to help 60 random symptoms no one has heard of tho (obviously).