Barbaar, PSSD log

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
Sup guys, I decided to fully commit to @Cdsnuts protocol as of yesterday. Currently on the second day of my juice feast. Will update here and on swolesource, but probably only once in a while.

I like the juice feast so far. Yesterday I had crazy food cravings but today is ok and I'm very clearheaded.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
yes dude keep fasting. food is for closers!!! glad you're doing it. Fast till you feel like a GOD. Then fasted training electrolytes half a year, super clean hair tests, then tei. Maybe if you want/ can be done. After that just fast for no reason to make people feel insecure for having high bodyfat (above 8%). Soon you'll be throwing skanks out of moving cars (self defense, deservedly, with no malice no ill intent). I believe in you bro. Just did 130 pushups straight with my blinds open. All these sluts know im a machine. 76 set 2. only doing this to avoid some girl i banged, at my condo gym and because im not joining some big box trash gym with douchebags. 60 set 3. 64 set 4. some squats done.

Re: NoFap
@barbaar
ALSO dude NOFAP the entire time. Confidence up 1000% yeah I'm still shy but I cycle between insane confidence (warranted) and wanting to be alone/super shy... but, that's how I am anyways. Indirect game can ask out 10/10 girls zero hesitation. Drunk? super easy. but dont drink 1 year.

Last edited:

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
yes dude keep fasting. food is for closers!!! glad you're doing it. Fast till you feel like a GOD. Then fasted training electrolytes half a year, super clean hair tests, then tei. Maybe if you want/ can be done. After that just fast for no reason to make people feel insecure for having high bodyfat (above 8%). Soon you'll be throwing skanks out of moving cars (self defense, deservedly, with no malice no ill intent). I believe in you bro. Just did 130 pushups straight with my blinds open. All these sluts know im a machine. 76 set 2. only doing this to avoid some girl i banged, at my condo gym and because im not joining some big box trash gym with douchebags. 60 set 3. 64 set 4. some squats done.
Skank was asking for it, she tried feeding me McDonald's

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Cdsnuts is it ok to drink some water with electrolytes during the juice feast? It's giving me major shits lol and I started feeling a little weak and light headed.
Add watermelon into your juices for the electrolytes, would be my first plan of attack. Then supplement if necessary.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
it's the simple things that make me smile. Like feeding a man to a crocadile.

Last edited:

Cdsnuts

Oct 27, 2017
@Cdsnuts is it ok to drink some water with electrolytes during the juice feast? It's giving me major shits lol and I started feeling a little weak and light headed.
You should be drinking water during your juice feast anyway, so yes, that would be fine. A side effect of the feast is light headedness regardless, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just be gentle with yourself and give your body time to adjust to the intake of just fluids.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
7 Day juice feast - check

Ordered from LEH, still waiting for this:
  • mucuna
  • pine pollen tincture
  • eleuthero
  • he shou wu
  • cordyceps
  • HGW
  • tongkat ali
  • ant extract
  • shilajit
  • cistanche
  • schisandra

Ordered locally, already received (superfoodsonline.nl):
  • pine pollen
  • suma root
  • catauba bark
  • muira puama
  • tribulus
  • royal jelly
Will be cycling all this stuff, one of them each day according to package instructions.

Diet will be paleo but with dairy allowed, although I might cut out dairy too depending on how I feel.

Cold showers are pretty awesome. I'm doing 60 seconds ice cold now after my normal shower but will be moving towards cold only.

Will be doing some bodyweight exercises until my energy picks back up after which I'll be heading to the gym again.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
7 Day juice feast - check

Ordered from LEH, still waiting for this:
  • mucuna
  • pine pollen tincture
  • eleuthero
  • he shou wu
  • cordyceps
  • HGW
  • tongkat ali
  • ant extract
  • shilajit
  • cistanche
  • schisandra

Ordered locally, already received (superfoodsonline.nl):
  • pine pollen
  • suma root
  • catauba bark
  • muira puama
  • tribulus
  • royal jelly
Will be cycling all this stuff, one of them each day according to package instructions.

Diet will be paleo but with dairy allowed, although I might cut out dairy too depending on how I feel.

Cold showers are pretty awesome. I'm doing 60 seconds ice cold now after my normal shower but will be moving towards cold only.

Will be doing some bodyweight exercises until my energy picks back up after which I'll be heading to the gym again.
Nice man. Go GET EM!