Bankai's log, advice appreciated!

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Let the body do what it’s gotta do. Rest and chill. eat very well. Your body might find itself in a nice place after this. Recovering from a chronic illness as you have... a good sign is a cold.
Thanks bruschi man it always helps me to read like 1-2 sentences when I'm in a bad spot XD. Like a kiddo who needs reassurance lol, after I posted it all got rapidly worse.

Didn't sleep this night, not 1min.. Did a "yoga for when u sick"(hah) prior bed and holy shit was I tensed up. Incredible how 1 day can do that.
I'm absolutely amazing at ignoring bad and good XD. I was awake for the whole night in a dark room in bed, sweating it off, almost unable to swallow cuz my throat was so congested and my brain was literally in delirium-state for 6-7h. But I was very relaxed through it all. After pfs I literally became a friend of my body now, laying there thinking "you can do dis boii" haha
Funny is I had a weak boner through most of it and after 6-7hh when I got somewhat my conciousness back I was like "OMG MY DICK WILL FALL OFF NOW, stop the errection asap!!" haha
feel alrdy a bit better tho so I'm positiveeee, all muscles and joints hurt, throat ded, eyeballs super painful, brain hurts and especially kidneys, but its all less then yesterday
WIll fast for like 6h more and throw in lemon+saltwater here and there.
I got and hopefully beat my first illness after pfs crash woooo! (god took almost an hour to write this XDD)

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
It's actually hilarious how fast I grasp on small bits of hope xd. After writing the post I spend over 40h in my bed in a pitchblack room since even moving to the toiled literally put me down for the next 4h. Just today managed to move to get some water out of my hotel lol.
I'm definitely getting better, but god it's awfully slow. My joint and some musclepain is gone. And I don't have this panicfear overthinking/visualisation anymore(getting lost in thoughts and stuff). My throat tho is so fkin thick and sharp that it moves my whole body to swallow. Brainpain is almost unbearable, feels like inflammation and I'm not sure my body can handle it on it's own anymore, and I def can't take it much longer aswell xd
What is considered somewhat safe here?
Ibuprofen? Aspirin?
After pfs crash I'm just so panicly scared of any pharmaceuticals

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Ok I beat it. God was that a ride. 9days of 38,8celsius fever. Literally couldn't move for the whole time or do ANYTHING. Pitchblackroom isolation lel. Didn't sleep for more than 2-3h a night for the whole duration. Today and yesterday finally got sth around 4-6h. Had severe strep, after that strong bronchitis. Coughing 24/7 and couldn't lay down for like 6 days cause any pressure on corpus made me unable to breathe. My fever is gone since yesterday and now I hover between 35,9-36,4c. Took no antibiotics, just some of that throat candy xd.
Now I'm left with severe sweating at night. Kinda worries me cuz it's really excessive. But we will see the next days.
My appetite is allright so I'm loading up with selfmade bone broth and veggies and good food. Not getting close to ginger for months now xd

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Short thingy. Overate like a monkey and drank a bit. God my stomach is in so much pain so I went for a walk and now I can write in chill.

My heartbeat is still waay too strong but it seems the sickness has done something to my heart. It beats too strong but it slowed down a bit, my heartrate was so fast and strong that I never could sleep on the left side. Now it's still too strong but not thaaat fast anymore and makes it a bit more relaxing.
Funny is when I check my bloodpressure im at like 60puls. So it's not high as I "feel" it is.

My goal is now next month fast for 5-10days. And get a lot of deep tissue massages. I don't know why I kept ignoring this. My skin started working days after the super painful deep tissue massage I got. And I was reading into chinese ancient medicine and it seems that accupuncutre or slapping of certain body spots releases tension and allows your organs to heal. So idc how stupud that sounds, my 2h skin indentures went to 30min 2days after the massage and to 1minute a week later.
Focusing now on taking stuff away, some magnesium and zinc here and there with sone multivitamin. Rest good nutrientsdense food. Lots of intermitted fasting and fasting every quarter for a minimum of 5 days. Lots of painful massages. Yoga daily. Breath work every 3rd day. Sleep is becomming a priority.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
In short. Numbness at start was 10/10 with 0 feel.
Gradually increased and was at like 2/10 at 3 months.
Then at 4th month was 9/10 for a month.
After that it was literally 0/10 and my dick looked better then ever. Even unerrect was just huge (but not hardflaccid).
Then it got worse again to like 7/10 and right now it's like 3/10 and I got penis pain inside with weaker errections. I belive I have scarring inside ma dikk which needs to be fixed. I'm not worried since I fixed it already once.
Will fix this soon with a waterfast and similar protocol to last time. Serrapeptase + nattokinase and lots of Neos warmin therapy (I literally feel like I can kinda steer my sensitivity with it)^^

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
@slader1
I'll post it here to not spam the others xd.
Ye on Fin. I had out my own brain feeling for only 1-2days after crash and really weird brainbody connection. But I had no real brainfog. I had extreme brain pain, to a point I was afraid to catch that 2h sleep. My brain was actually way clearer then ever before, besides all the physical pain and inflammation. Never knew it could be like that lel. It was all jumping in thousand directions tho for quite some time.
I did most of cdsnuts protocol the moment I crashed. Didnt eat for 24h+, did HIIT and cold showered. Think 2 weeks or so after crash I fasted for 10days and at 1-2months I was doing everything. Full Cdsnuts protocol with herbs, electrolyte protocol from Helen (if I even did that right LOL) and took more of the supps my hairtest wanted me to. With a diet focused on what's low on my test and overall pretty clean and no processed foods + some IF

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Question
Soo how safe are epson salt baths?^^

I'm in Germany right now and tried to checkout what's out there. Found those sensory deprivation tanks not that far away and would like to do that. Found a friend to join me. But am kinda scared that laying in one for an hour might mess me up in some weird way XD.
I'm off all supps for over 5 weeks now. But usually don't react to any supps anyway so should be safe right?
Edit: been low af on old hairtest aswell
Should I get some potassium in prior just in case?

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
According to Wilson:

"Epsom salt baths. Epsom salts contain magnesium sulfate. This form of magnesium is not a good one, but it is easily absorbed and will temporarily relax the body. It is also not too harmful if used in a bath only occasionally, up to once or twice a week, at the most.
We rarely need to recommend Epsom salt baths, although they are relaxing."

So should be fine.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
@Bankai900
Just curious how often do you fast? Typically how long does each fast last? Also, are you following cdsnuts protocol and, if so, for how long?
Thanks.
@Minime , don't wanna derail there
Fasted for 24h+ right after crash, idk 3 weeks later I think I was doing 10 days. When things got worse I did again 6 days. Lots of IF and maybe some 24h in there, but those aren't really fasts xd. Cdsnuts protocol from the 1st day I'd say. Herbs/HTMA/supps after 1-2months. Crashed 7months+ ago.
I belive if someone is in ketosis it takes 72h to get benefits. If not in ketosis prior starting probably 3 days to start to fast, so 6 days to get any benefits. I'll try to do 4x 5day+ waterfasts this year (with ketodiet prior starting).

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Question: My fever and illness is gone for 2weeks now. But my left tonsil keeps swelling up in the evening and seems thick when I wake up. Still have to cough here and there but nothing major. My Dad is literally making an idiot of myself for not going on antibiotics, but well.. I dont want them cuz of pfs XD

Any advice for that? I'm getting plenty of rest now, doing yoga and deep breathing. Trying to relax the body af with some cold showers here and there. But this is annoying. I'm trying some sea salt gargling and too much chamomile tea. Seems to get worse than better lol and it's slowly making me anxious lel

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I actually wrote 90% of this yesterday, fell asleep with my laptop tho and now glad I didn't send it out ahah. But now the next morning I'm even more stocked.

I don't know when I drank last year. Maybe october. So like 2 month break, got drunk at New Years.
Prior New years I had a downswing with ma dikk again for like 2months, especially sensitivy was way down and felt like blockage.
Blacked out on New Years and like 3-4days later my sensitivity came comming back more and more.

So now again 1 month break and got hammered as hell yesterday. Wodka, beer, wine, champaign everything XD. Why I'm so stocked about it is, that I've 0 indentures. I've slept full 7h.
My skin indentures which made me freak out so much in the beginning usually only kept appearing for the last months when I got drunk and didnt sleep much.
Today nothing, not even a bloated face(even less than normally xd). I don't even feel hangover 1h after waking up now. And I did all the shit, tons fried junk food, tons of cakes and chocolate to that.

Drunk 2 weeks ago like 3 beer over prolonged time and 1 coctail. Wasn't even drunk, but felt like DEATH the next morning. as if I would've chocked a 0,7vodka prior sleeping

Thanks to all of this I started living the shit out of life. I go out all the time now, I just drink way less, things where I would've found excuses for prior PFS I'm just doing everything. Still way too distant when it comes to women for now. I kinda can't deal with that baggade right now.
Fk my anxiety, we just got one life. All this really showed me this body is vulnerable, and dying or living miserable is an option.
I eat a billion times healthier compared to pre crash. I just now notice how often I actually fucked my body over on a almost daily basis. I still do it, but it's way rarer, and I always try to give more health compared to the possible damage I'd do.

Negatives:
- ma dikk isnt fully back, but it's like 90%, top doesnt inflate fully. But if it stays like that I'm happy anyway
- eye floaters are so intense I can barely read from my fkin laptop, looking in the sky is a joke
- I usually have a tremendously hard time falling asleep, I'm just not tired usually till 3am, so I go to sleep at 3 and wake up at 7-9
- it seems like my morning circadian rythm is crazy on point, my evening one 0
- ppl were asking me about brain fog and I always said no, but now I think I always had crazy brain fog way before fin and thought it's just normal to feel terrible in the mornings, but now sometimes when I manage several days in a row to get 8h sleep(which is rare af) I feel actuallt great at 10 am already and not just at 18+ where I get prone to stay awake cuz I feel alive LOL I just felt shitty all my life till like 16-18o clock XD
- I got pretty severe back pain, kidneys burning, honestly scared of a tumor or so
- my hair is gonerino, I'd love to have it, but I don't care about all of this like before. I look shit and accepted it, I got my brain somewhat functioning and legs and arms, thats fakin great
- my skin has a hard time healing. I don't feel like getting wrinkled anymore that crazy like early, but the bike crash I had what 4months ago, I still have purple skin on my face and hand which didn't get back to normal. It is healing tho, but VERY slow.
- I seem to lose teeth enamel aswell.. scary shite
- biggest issue is still the heart, pounds way too strong, sometimes off beat. Pulse/sys/dia is good tho, the feeling of it pounding rough is just tremendously annoying. It's hard to fully relax ever like this. Was better after the flu for 2-3weeks but now shitty again
- quite a hard time to warm the body up after cold exposure

Positives:
- rotation on axis almost gone
- bending almost gone, i got a slight bend to the left but it doesnt even look unordinary
- dikk isnt pre pfs but idc, good enough
- sensitivity is full back, morning errections are back now for a full month aswell
- no urination/bladder issues/or burns etc.
- brain dick connection is great
- no brain issues, pain or so
- gut seems good, I can eat whatever without adverse events, no crazy gas or discomfort. Not feel stuffed anymore forever. Even did a sushi all you can eat like 2 weeks ago and overate till I couldn't breathe in anymore. Still all fine after this xD
- my muscle soreness is crazy. I hit gym lightly and I'm out for 6 days, pain everywhere xD
- I SWEAT GREAT, Like srsly.
Now it's NUTS, I sweat from EVERYwhere. This is fkin gold since after crash I couldnt sweat and it took me soo long to start sweating from various places, now it seems to be better than pre pfs. And it's like, really on point I mean. I don't start sweating easily or so, just seems really adequate.
- First 7?weeks I was freaking out about my urine being crystal clear no matter what I did, even if I ate tons of beets and took huge amounts of b vitamins it just stayed crystal clear ALL the time. Now I can't even get it crystal clear no matter what the fuck I do xD. Drink 2-3 liter and don't eat half day, always a yellowish tint at least.
- Not waking up anymore at fked up hours in the night, like 1:30 or 3 or every hour. I sleep good till at least 7 am, love it
- I don't take this life for granted anymore, and I went from trying to destroy my body almost daily for 2 decades to dearly taking care of it
- friends seem to love the attention they get now. Everybody actually wants to do stuff. Just gotta ask and encourage people a bit. Most people are stuck in routines, and same time not interested in getting drunk pointless anymore. They just wait for the opportunity to try out new stuff when someone pushes them a little

I'm not taking any supplement or herbs now for over 2months. Sometimes like 200mg of magnesium when I feel like I drank a bit or ate not enough greens or overate on cheese.
I'm doing a lot of flow exercises, yoga, chigong, paida, just warming and moving the body when I wake up and stretch in the evening. Usually 10-15min 2x a day.

Next week I'll be back in Poland, will chill a bit and then do another 5-7day waterfast(on starting day I'll be in ketosis).
After that reintroduce the herbs and maybe run 1-4weeks of the electrolyte protocol. Or take the electrolyte protocol supps some days of the week for several months, we will see.
I will also increase cold exposure and heat exposure when there. Gym aswell since I didn't really had a place to go for the past 3months.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
First suggestion I have is not to waste people's time, honestly.

You're looking for all the information you can find on CD's protocol and getting help from people on Swole Source, just to come over here and switch up the way you're going to attack this. There's nothing wrong with taking different angles in curing this, but at least be respectful of others' time and don't bounce around. You can't do both. Either ways are solid options.
You may not have intended it - it's just a very sensitive topic to me. I used to help people back in the past and find out they were on RPF doing some crazy shit on top of CD's protocol, then come back and post something saying their life is slowly ruining and it's the fault of what I suggested. Not a fucking chance. But for your case, I'd choose one or the other - I don't believe there's any benefit over the other personally.

Either way you go, your outlook on the issue is wrong - you're not going to treat individual symptoms. This is a systemic issue that is directly causing the skin issue you have. Treat the root cause of that, the imbalance, and your body will fix the rest. I had horrible symptoms - I mean honestly man my dick was rotated on it's axis......it fixed. If that can fix, I'm sure your collagen can return to your skin and make your skin look good again. I told you on Swole Source already - I aged ten years over night. People at work thought I was on hard drugs after I crashed. Now, I easily am mistaken for being five years younger than my age or any of my friends that are the same age, but eat like shit and drink daily. Health is a wonderful thing my friend.
@Walker
Now I fully understand what you've ment back then. And I'm grateful that you said it, it made me research every single thing I do 10x before trying out random stuff. And I did it all, I took almost every supplement that's out there(well it's kinda the elec prot.), but I always did that decision personally and knew the potential risks and benefits. By now I can't even come on here or swole to read stuff, people pickpocket, do random shit and it just leaves me irritated as hell(even tho it's not my business I guess xd).

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Walker
Now I fully understand what you've ment back then. And I'm grateful that you said it, it made me research every single thing I do 10x before trying out random stuff. And I did it all, I took almost every supplement that's out there(well it's kinda the elec prot.), but I always did that decision personally and knew the potential risks and benefits. By now I can't even come on here or swole to read stuff, people pickpocket, do random shit and it just leaves me irritated as hell(even tho it's not my business I guess xd).
Lol, indeed it is frustrating. I understand why people do what they do, but it is frustrating. The majority of people who try the CD protocol do two things on it - herbs and R Andro. They totally miss the Iodine, the B Vitamins, the Fish Oil, the multivitamin suggestions at times. Everything that builds on one on another and builds the system up to respond to the herbs and R Andro. But it is what it is. Can’t lead a horse to water.....just gotta help where you can.

And the point you made is huge, you’ve gotta get the research and decision for yourself before you try something. Because unfortunately in this space, you’re responsible for the research and trials you do on yourself.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
  • Deleted by Bankai900
  • Reason: Fkit xd
Show…

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Is here somewhere or has someone written the full electrolyte protocol out? What's needed? Idc about amounts I figure those out myself, just a list so I don't miss stuff.
Or would the multivit in the B2-thread cover everything? I've used up almost all of my supps and don't want to look like a pharma store again here to be honest, but I'd do one more "cycle". I'll fast periodically anyway so I'd run the elec protocol always 3weeks-1month after the fast for awhile.

Edit:
And does someone has a decent vid about fasting refeeds? I know Mattyb's protocol, but it doesn't cut it for me ;p