Bankai's log, advice appreciated!

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
yo how good are food intolerance tests? I got a promo for one and might get a basic one(like 22 foods only). Maybe 44 if I'm convinced.
But on the net I mainly see they are bs, since we seem to create like antibodies(igg) to whatever we eat, but I don't want to read into that so maybe som1 knows better.
I will tell you my related experience. I had a food intolerance test done shortly after PFS. It basically only listed dairy and eggs as being problematic for me. To note- it didn't show even a low intolerance to gluten. So I avoided all dairy and eggs for months, but didn't notice any difference with anything. I mostly avoid dairy anyways since it can make certain acne conditions worse, including acne HS which I have, which is also the reason I took fin. Cutting out eggs for a few months was hard, but I have since added them back in and they are a staple of my current diet. Anyway around the same time, just for shits, I decided to have another food intolerance test done from a different company. Their results showed moderate dairy intolerance, high gluten intolerance, and no intolerance at all to eggs. So other than dairy being called out on both tests (although one moderate and one high), they were totally different. I would bet 95% of the time these tests would call out high intolerance to dairy and/or gluten whether true or not. Since PFS I now eat what I consider very healthy, but not based on what these tests showed. Unless you have money to burn, I would spend it elsewhere.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Thanks blindsided, yee thats what i guessed but good to read, I'll skip that shit xD

next queestion
After a workout, let's say upper body, on the same day and often the next day, my forearm muscles literally cramp up INSTANTLY when I get to a position like this
1574611502236.png
like sitting infront if my PC etc. I have this probably for a decade, always when I supped magnesium here and there it never seemed to help.
Now on my latest hairtest it showed extreme magnesium deficieny, but I've been taking magnesium almost daily now for over 4months. But the issue is identical(MAYBE a bit less?) lol. Can it still be magnesium? What else could that be?^^
I'm eating kale/spinach/broccoli(mostly raw) daily for over 6months now.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
And so since we sayin here balding is the reason of nutritional deficiencies/imbalances. I started to put all weird shite on my head now, daily or every 2nd day. I live alone now so lemme try shit haha. Onions are nogo since I can't get the smell out.

But went with eggs daily, sometimes avocado, sometimes oils, 1x a week a lemon + sea salt scrub.

Saw a guy under a hairloss video stating he had PFS years ago, and he cites kinda the electrolyte protocol(but not fully) to heal your body from inside out, like b vitamins, mushrooms, zinc, magnesium and herbs. And he says he fixed pfs within like 6 months to a year. But what I wanna come at is, he says he fixed his hairloss completely and reversed his balding with cinnamon on his head. Sometimes bananas and oils. But mostly cinnamon + sunflower oil and leaving it for 10-15minutes every day. Then every other day.

So I just tried that cinnamon(manganese som1? ;p) + olive oil on my scalp. AND OMFG THAT SHIT IS BURNING MY SCALP OFF MY HEAD XDD, my scalp is on FIREEE. Literally feels like microneedling x100.
So either I will burn my hair off, or this might do something xD

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Can you find that video? Would be very interesting to see.
Ah it was just a comment under a hair video, my bad

The cinnamon sounds good, it increases the insulin sensitivity.

Nov 6, 2017
Probably not man. Try rubbing magnesium oil on your scalp! I read it can help decalcify the roots and allow nutrients to get to your hair better.
I also think chronic scalp/neck tightness is a major cause in hair loss because it restricts blood flow

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Yo I tried something pretty weird XD, but HEY curiosity took over.
So I got this bloodsugar test machine right. And I've been a high sugar eater EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life, minimum of 500gr(sometimes 2-3kg) fruits, and I had days were I easily ate 10k of kcal in pure sugar/cookie/candies and I ate basically 20hours a day. (but ye I ate healthy now for 6 months).
So when I test my bloodsugar, it's usually around 70-90 when fasted. When I eat it goes up to 100 AFTER FOODS and usually stays around 90. It just doesnt fkin spike. So I'm like, how tf is this possible. So I was like, HM I'm gonna pierce my temples(or higher since I'm halfbald XD) and see what bloodsugar LEVEL is there haha XD since high insulin is correlated with male pattern baldness just like heartdisease or alzheimers etc.

And to my suprise, my blood in my scalp is so THICK AND UNMOVEABLE that I can't drag it out AT ALL. I can't even fkin pressure it out AT ALL. It almost looks like dark blood with no oxygen lol.
Didn't expect this to happen, so yeh here I'm sharing
maybe the bloodflow thing isn't that far off
Wouldn't simple takin nattokinase/serrapeptase for a year + detumscene might be able to reverse calcification up there and fix hairloss?(yeye while fixing nutritional balances)
edit: guess I'm a made an idiot of myself but ill leave it here haha^^, some places prob don't have strong enough bloodflow through them. Still blood is there dark af, while on other places it isn't.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Maybe you just hit a small vein and extracted deoxygenated, venous blood
Ye after I made that impulsive post I noticed I've no idea about the anatomy there XD
Actually tried microneedling and drew some blood, its all dark af. Interesting tho is if I push some from the side (where no hairs are anyway), it seems more reddish.
Well, I'm just a bit clueless. I healed so much from most of the pfs symptoms and got just some stuff left. Kinda was hoping to get everything under control, but as it goes with the hair I can shave by the end of this year. Can't find any info on how to regrow hair at all besides 1-2mentions of Helen that 1-2ppl regrew their hairlines via TEI. Otherwise i find 0 info, so I'm a bit like, I've no idea lol and I don't even know anymore what/where to read, feels like I threw the whole internet over(I rly did). I'm eating absolute healthiest I did ever in my life, incorporate now 5day waterfasts and very controlled refeeds every or every 2nd month. Hoped fixing liver/gutbiome/plaquing would lead to maybe results in hair department aswell, but I'm not that sure if I belive into that at all^^.
I'll get a hairtest but after new years, but I highly doubt I'll commit to spammin myself with supps, I did that for several months, and now it just feels good to be off all that shit. Especially since I personally belive that supps can be pretty harmful, or at least a burden for liver/kidneys anyway in such amounts. Guess I'd need to focus on liver first for a long time before even playing with the idea of pushing all that in again.

short: I can't convince myself fully that balding is a healthissue

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
So I pissed somee blood yesterday and today, or like, slight reddish color.
Went to for general bloods, but ye pl is shitty so I pay for all myself and can get the results by monday. Don't rly want to freak out that I developed cancer or shit now during these 6months of pfs stress lol.

Started to drink lemonjuice in the morning (possible kidney stones) and started taking oregano oil today with some herbal prostate teas. By monday I'll have D-Mannose and add that aswell. I urinate a bit more so, I'd hint for possible UTI.
Any advice?

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
(prob pee'd red cuz I think I ate some beet like 24h earlier xddd)
so funny tho how I went from peeing pur fkin 100%clear in the beginning of PFS for MONTHS no matter what to now like every little shit influencing ma pee

Question!
I noticed when I swim in the sea, which is cold (8c) I seem to 1) have extreme urge to run afterwards and 2) I seem to lose my balance, like I tipped literally over 2times cuz I couldn't stand on my feet
Just did WimHof breathing and I noticed the exact same thing, I have the extreme urge to run afterwards and aswell the lightheadedness that makes me almost fall over and alltogether and I feel somewhat lost and spacey, so it's like a mix of very positive but also scary feelings. My body also tingles the shit out of itself, but from what I see it's a good thing rajt? What's with the lightheadedness and lose of balance? xD takes quite awhile to get back into normal, but afterwards I feel great. Like caffeine should actually feel i guess XD

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
1575289432160.png

1575289680703.png

Bloods.
I've no knowledge about the platelets..
From what I understand low TSH means hyperthyrodism, so I'll soon do another waterfast but it's so hard to fit in my life, might do just 2 days or so when possible soon.
All I get from low TSH in practical ways, don't use iodine, stop betaine, no lectins anymore at all. Maybe start benfotiamine again.

My blood glucose, billiburin, creatinine etc all seem to go in the right direction. My cholesterol dropped a bit too(by 10). My diet is legit perfection at this moment. Still sleep way not enough. (Didn't get urine cuz I fkd up, this here is all from bloods only).

If someone feels like saying sth to that pls feel free to do so.

Nov 15, 2019
Ye I stopped freaking out. Can't lie I almost offed myself yesterday holy shit was I mentally in a dark place.
So my plan is now to fix it, but I don't really know how. And I'm extremely scared deep inside that this is some irreversible nerve damage. I also kinda struggle A BIT with postpee dribble now(never before, not even after crash). Sux cuz especially the week prior I was finally sleeping well, tracking it and just being like, happy >.>...

Wanna do minimum of 10/11days waterfast. Not even testing myself to hope for more steady nocturnals and let do autophagy its thing.
Doing daily pelvic tension exercises now. I have no idea if this is actually pelvic related, but well it is something to keep me... hoping.
I'll do the fast minimum of 10/11 days and then just until "hunger returns", I'll go back to healthy eating. Will add herbs after a week and try the tomato juice protocol along the line for a month. I'll try to keep myself together that long..

My latest DHT was over the maximum range, 980 or so. Range 255-950. As I see high dht is no libido and ed aswell. But I feel overall very good. My heart is still bit messed up but at least I don't feel this chestpressure anymore.
My estrogen is on the maximum of the range. And I start feeling it. My tits are burning again as they did right after crash. It's scary cuz I'm definitely living antiestrogenic, probably trying to catch up my dht?
Don't know what to do to stop my DHT from rising, 130 pre pfs, 750 or so 1month later, 980 4months later.

hey have you read my post... I never took fin /prop accutane etc.. In summer of 2016 I was working on a construction site and went on a caloric deficit with high vegetalbe diet (mostly cooked, mushrooms, peppers, onions, etc.. After about 3-4 months of confusion, numb genitals, loss of morning/spontaneous erections. I developed pain in my right seminal vesicle. Its as if something is clogged/calcified, and I also leak urine. I get the feeling that the urine is trapped in that area plus urethra.. The pain is present for 50% of the day comes and goes every few hours... I was wondering what you thought about this? Scrotum is high and tight and I believe my cremaster reflex is gone too..

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
@croboy17

Bankai's log, advice appreciated!
click the link, it's a summary what helped me.
I had a similar feeling, as if something clogged my pipes down there, first I had pain and bit lowered bloodflow, and then it felt as it clogged fully, all pain went away and I got complete numbness in my genitals for a month and couldn't get almost any errection (maybe like 20% if forced really hard), leaked urine aswell
Idk what of all that I did actually helped. I feel like the mix of waterfast, neomans warming therapy (I do belive this shit is incredbile now, youtube it), it feels very useless for 4-5days, but then somehow idk, I seem to get increased sensitivity and more pleasure of orgams the longer I do it, and the same time my libido gets up. It's like my body started wanting get errections even tho I couldn't, and from day to day it got slightly better.

pelvic stretches might be great too, someone here wrote me about yoga squats and I'm really thankful. Some people call it pelvic pain syndrome (I had no real pain, prob tightness tho. I never knew how fkin tight my back is until I got a deep tissue massage).

I had a "downswing"/clogged feeling again like 3weeks ago. And this time I didn't even freak out, just did the warming therapy till my sensitivity got to a point I like it and stopped lol xD
OFC this might be all random, it's just my personal feeling. Nattokinase and serrapeptase helped probably too.

, some people lose all possibility to even get errect due to pelvic stuff, so ye, added yoga there and squats and weird af pelvic exercises whatever I could find
took me a full month tho to get back, some of these guys here need years, just saying that stuff happens to people, thats why I don't like the pfs/pssd callout, I don't belive it's that specified, thats why I like all around approaches

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
So what's a way to increase glucuronidation?
I've lived healthy and fasted a bit before fin for like 7months, took a polish hair serum with like 20ingredients(skrzypovita serum) where every single one proved some hair growth on mice. And I thought Im regrowing, tested dht and it was 120, way below norm but I felt great. So pissed cuz maybe that would've been the way out. 6months after crash my dht was 1k. But I think I literally had almost liver failure with ammonia pushing into my brain or sth on crash. But ye idk all your pathways etc. Im open to test bloods etc but I cant help myself more, not able to learn all these micro pathways. I've spent the last 7months daily to grasp how to get out of pfs and I'm heading slowly out. But god I'd love to fix balding, yet I'd need some years to grasp all that. I'm eating like a god besides today where I got hammered and bulged on pizza LOL ( I still belive gettin hammered helped me out of pfs xd). Will check dht when I be back with other hormones. Ma gutbiome changed completely, started to dislike sweets, coke, whiskey, pizza etc, things I loved all my life.
Was taking antioxidants and oils for last months on scalp + heavy massages. Aswell making sure to eat daily something with high antioxidant count (since crash actually). Sauna 2x a week. Will add nattokinase and serrapeptase daily when I be back aswell, maybe it might clear some existent calcification with the massages and proper lifestyle prevent further one?
Nattok/serrapp + warming therapy seemed to fix the calcification in my dikk in like 2 days lol so I stopped using it. Fixed my bending which was AWFUL almost fully aswell.
Edit: so serrap/natto and saunas massages daily scalpbloodstimulation
Add folinic acid and b's
Stop fappin to spare NO and lower prolactin
Lower sugar for less androgens
Put weird shit on ma head for nutrients xD(eggz/avocado/oilz/etctc)
Needle for wnt+
Salt+lemonscrubz to rid of dedcalcified skin
Fasting to fix liver and focus on good gutbiome
Well lifestyle to not stress the body. No poison from diet, chemicals from outside like showergelz etc.
General lifestyle, sleep etc.
@Kjbigman