Bankai's log, advice appreciated!

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Ya I'm bit salty cuz downswing again sexually and life not fun atm, well and I'm balding like a mofo, can shave by end of the year. Not sure if I want to forget all this and move on or actually do tei and try to fix hairloss too. Not sure if I'm convinced hairloss is even a healthrelated issue. Or about tei. ppl seem to regrow even on just needling (while staying in same body composition rajt?).
and I'm like pissed at myself xd, I read all this shit about pfs and stuff, I think I got amazingly out. But after all that, I'm not even ONE step closer to fix hair LOL

Am spending quite some time in hosptials lately(not for me) and I see these old 70+ who can barely walk(or don't), their skin ded with NW0,5 hairlines. While some "fitter" old ppl cueball bald. If it's a healthrelated thing how can a body even survive if u go rapidly bald at 17 to the age of fkin 70. And how come actually noone fkin regrows hair, cuz prob at least SOME people change their lifestyle in their 30's to the better. Less alc, more systematic sleep, veggies etc. My Dads friend is 80+, absolute heavy alcoholic for like 50+ years and smoker. Yet he's still alive, his skin isn't wrinkled and he has thicker hair than most people at the age of 15. Literally looks like a older version of Brad Pitt.

sth worth noting, my libido is equal to the strength of errections I get. I noticed this alrdy right after crash, when I was able to get mechanically errect I'd feel horny, but not otherwise (back then). Now downswing, bloodflow again impaired( not as as bad as the month ago lol), and my libido is instant goner, I kinda fap more out of habit then libido now lol.

to food, I feel amazing after fruit, I dont really crash or sth. I feel a definitely more sluggish after fatty foods, even eggz, and I feel worse when I eat much glutenfood(hungry, bloated, head itch). Worse after coffee too, but amazing after energy drinks. But these better/worse are very minimal, if I wouldn't track I wouldn't even really notice.
After all that time I definitely stopped craving sweets now (was extreme sugar addicted for years, maybe I'm losing copper into blood thats y I crave less chocolate??), but I crave fruits. I feel even less drawn to meat. Literally feels like craving fructose, thats why I got interested in that. Most days after the crash I tried to pinpoint what my body "wants", and its mostly fruits. I dont feel too well after starches. I remember having such a period already years back, noticed rice makes me sleepy. Younger years I'd eat 200-300gr rice (dry), and then 100gr would make me sleepy.

And ya he looks shite(unhealthy?), but he has a full head of hair

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
dude i know what you're saying. you're salty cuz it's trapped in your hair.
look ill show you pictures of the fattest guy in the world, he has tons of hair, but he's 99% beluga whale. anyways hair's only part of the picture. it's the hair in your heart that matters. i'm being for real.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Is the electrolyte protocol somewhere written completely out? Like every single mineral? I thought I'm following it well enough, but since my hairloss increased which it shouldnt on it if I understand that right, I might've missed something. Not asking for hair, but for general aid in healing.
And my sexual downswing is still going strong. Actually I'm not sure if I don't prefer it. Maybe it's not a downswing but I actually switched body chemistry?
My errections are like 85%, nocturnals less, feeling down there like 80%. Again like clogged. Libido almost not there unless I really ask for it.
But I was hypersexual last month with almost painful errections and couldnt stop thinking about sex for a minute. Was fun after being full numb for a month but literally hard to do anything in life like that lol

Questions KEK
Still dont understand why repeated waterfasting + healthy food wouldnt be able to restore all body functions. Not enough minerals? Malnourishment?
Is hair really a health/glutathione issue?
Are all seas to swim in equal?
Using dead sea salt on my hair + eggz + avocado+oils+lemon. Some here are really fond of eggz, wouldnt eggmaskz give hair SOME help to heal/stop balding?
Any way to know if we out of pfs or what our inflammation state of the body is? Crp?
Tf do I do with body temperature, in the mornings Im sometimes as low as 34,3. But im never too cold or warm. Out with friends last days at nights and they all cry that its so cold while Im feeling fine.
My strength and sleep gettin better, feels nice.
Im gettin fat tho while being 10kg lighter than my average weight. Bone loss? 10kg off my fatty 15 year alc organs due to fasting and gud lifestyle? Xd

@andy316
Idk, not sayin it isnt. But im hiring ppl to work outside who 100% never sit long infront of pc's and some ar cueball bald.
And its not like balding is a new thing startin durin electric area, it might aid to hairloss, but not using any pc's is 1 impossible and 2 not rly belivin just cuttin that out would fix mucho. I alrdy live most of the year in clearest possible world area away from emf etc.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--bro outside bald ppl are totally different than indoors bald ppl. different species altogether.
--love your positive attitude keep it up.
-nice. my area luckily fresh air and water. probably helped a lot. used to think that's bs, but can play a role. i mean clean water vs trash water obviously makes a difference.
--but even bad areas, you can get clean ish water somewhere. sometimes. myb.
--your first question is a good question. there is a simplified defunct vsn that i did run. ill dig up old notes and pm/discord you. but im not sure if ppl recommend that anymore.
--i ran it i think 9-10mo whenever i ate last yr. parts of this yr but moved a couple times and ran out and had different priorities.
--there were threads here but i think they are largely closed. i mentioned it on solve pfs but as far as i can tell searching for solve pfs leads to propecia help. i asked mods to ban me at solvepfs and they did and changed email and password, so even if it's imported into propecia help, it's likely not there. surely i wrote this on my old computer somewhere tho. if it's not on my first log in square brackets all over the place [ spinach b1, sea salt, etc, etc].
--note whatever i did is not for new users. i claim zero knowledge of all random health issues. i know a lot but not all. if i respond as such it's literally to the guy who asked.
--i.e. bankai900, as per this log and his very specific query.
--joking about the saltiness in your hair bro. hope you're well. you seem super active and live a cool lifestyle there man. seems dope. minus the drinking but yeah i get it...
--if you're not ill drinking, you're not doing bad at all ish. looking it up later but my first log is here: MNK's Pfs Log: Fasting, did near all else and will do TEI and run Simple Electros (all yr). --80-90%
--i gotta nap then meet someone and either study rite before or after ...
--should have kept the 20 pm's where i explained. but i also have IMGUR. its all in crzy colors there... ill link that on sig too.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Ya Im in diff country rn so no discordo here, be back on Friday. If u want hit me up on skype (Bankai9000) if ya pref voicemessages back and forth(i do).

First study year, exam
Me: u sur bout dez answers?
Girl: yes
Me: i dont think itsa rajt
Girl: im very sure this is rajt
Prof: u both failed hard
Blamed her deep inside

Actual enlightment to always decide myself and never blame others
So no worries I always read up and decide for my own if follow advice or nah, but I love to listen guidances/advices^^

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
definitely i think electrolytes were good but i also think no two ppl did exactly the same thing. i mean how could they. i did whatever made sense to me and that i discussed with ihatefin, boris, and followed lots of walker's stuff from swole too. but also helen and also things i thought made sense. learning process, trial and error, nevertheless.
electrolytes was great. i just meant kind of that disclaimer for newcomers in case say someone comes who doesn't have pfs or even pssd and has some totally unrelated issue. you're good bro. i mean the actual thing i did with food and in smoothies. i may not have even done it completely right, and yet it worked. however, in case someone doesn't want me to mention electrolytes (i don't know), then disclaimer is also there. also, while I thought they were high doses (to me it definitely felt high), they were lower than many other's for that one protocol.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Ya I get it. I did full tmo with fasting and herbs + full electrolyte protocol + emphasis on hairtest supps + liver supps + cardiovascular health supps + probiotic and prebioticfoods + NO+/sulfur foods+"antiaging" supps+ yoga + sea swimming+ breathing at once, no regrets. But was very careful. Was that good, idk. Still can go on tei but I life is liveable now.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
sounds pretty damn good man. at 10-20 things quite good. once at thirty things i think we're at overkill. OBVIOUSLY all at once is bad and it takes time to adjust. and its best no to race and rush ahead usually but depends person to person. i need to rush otherwise i get jack all done, sometimes it works well. thnkfully.

i mean we could do 200-4000 things and spend 30 yrs but that's just crazy.

Yeah dude, you're doing great you're working 16hrs a day that's commendable. I was at times working and studying 20hrs a day, but sometimes I get sidetracked (all the time), but yeah if you can do that and you feel great, then hell, you'll have a better life after this than when you started. Ups and downs, but such is life.

I know you're into martial arts movies, watch A Bittersweet Life. I may have told you 3x but it's that damned good of a movie. Korean.
bro no rush whenever. please let me know if the list in the three links at bottom of sig actually make sense. I wrote an actual list too. which is obviously easier to read than those three brightly colored white text images. ill rewrite it or email from defunct computer. some time no rush. @Bankai900
--ignore the haters on imgur lol. --fake age, fake number day fasting. actually far more days. too jacked up to remember back then. the rest shd nearly all make sense.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Dk if its that odd, just check reddit ppl have all kinds of shite after fappsessions. I definitely had scalp itch af after fapping precrash. But almost never when abstaining. Now ive no itch but my hair dies faster, damn great xd

My white spots on nails gone just noticed today, how it can just vanish is beyond me but guess my zinc is gucci now. Means.Im absorbing nutrients which I was afraid I'm not.
Now I go fkin hard on the liverhealth, fk any kinds of sugar. Will fast next week 5days again and stay lowcarb high fat.
I was off supplements for a week now, nothing major. Even my digestion works without betaine or pepsins.
Get very bloated after too much gluten tho and sometimes stomach has burning feeling(not acid reflux).
Might get a test for food sensitivities, but its super fkin expensive and I need to pay for all tests myself

Edit: sth funny, told ya I crashed.on bike, and almost all deeper damage healed almost instantly completely, like 1-2days, but superficial damage stayed till 2 days ago almost unchanged for such a long time. And now 2 days it went in overdrive and went from not healing at all to being almost gone. It's funny to watch how the body seems to jump from one issue to another instead of doing all simultaneously how I'd always expect it to pre pfs

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Updato: Doin okee. My PE is better, still present a bit. It's like I got a bit less feel down there, and I'm way less horny. But it feels WAY Better this way. I can fap when I want, dick reacts strong enough. Strength is probably at like 90%, so idk if this should be worrysome, but it feels more 'right" this way.
After the last dickcrash I went into overhorniness, I literally couldn't abstain, mind 24/7 thinking about sex and women without a single minute off. And my dick was almost painful errect, strong PE aswell.

My sleep still varies, some days good 6-8h, sometimes waking up constantly after 2h, but I fall alseep not too hard so ye.
Skin gets worse, hairloss is legit in fkin overdrive. Need to focus more on getting more sleep, whenever I mess up with life and sleep less my head feels like accumulating plaque and buildup leading to headache, which only goes away with sleep. (fku alzheimers lel)

Next week smol waterfast and try to absolutely eat 100% clean with focus on liverhealth, destressing for adrenals and 0-2 supps for 1-2weeks more. Then I'll introduce maybe like 5-10 here and there + herbs.

my heart still has no idea when to beat or how xd, soo
Spiraled a bit into paranoia last days due to PFS(which means stessful habits, sugar, alc, no sleep, overfap), but am back out of it, so we back on track.

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
@Bankai900
Just thought I would mention since it appears relevant to you. At least I think I recall seeing you mention several times now,....

After PFS hit me, one of my worst symptoms was related to my heart beat. My heart would beat really, really fast at times, including at night when trying to sleep. It was often triggered by exercise (even minor stuff like lifting a 5 pound weight), watching a sporting event that got me excited, sometimes drinking/eating certain things, etc. I think anything my body saw as stress.... Sometimes it would just start beating fast for no reason. At least no apparent reason to me. There were times that my heart would literally hurt, like someone was squeezing it. I actually saw a cardiologist and they had me on a heart monitor for 45 days. They had no clue why it was happening. I think it had mostly to do with cortisol. One of my worst PFS times.

I have since been running CDs protocol and this is much better now. I still have this happen once in a while, but much more mild and nothing like it was. Honestly, I think it took 12-18 months after PFS hit me for this to improve. Not sure if it was CDs protocol, time, or a combination, but things are much better in that regard now. Point being- this was terrible for me and I am better now. You will be too- will just take time man.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@Bankai900
Just thought I would mention since it appears relevant to you. At least I think I recall seeing you mention several times now,....

After PFS hit me, one of my worst symptoms was related to my heart beat. My heart would beat really, really fast at times, including at night when trying to sleep. It was often triggered by exercise (even minor stuff like lifting a 5 pound weight), watching a sporting event that got me excited, sometimes drinking/eating certain things, etc. I think anything my body saw as stress.... Sometimes it would just start beating fast for no reason. At least no apparent reason to me. There were times that my heart would literally hurt, like someone was squeezing it. I actually saw a cardiologist and they had me on a heart monitor for 45 days. They had no clue why it was happening. I think it had mostly to do with cortisol. One of my worst PFS times.

I have since been running CDs protocol and this is much better now. I still have this happen once in a while, but much more mild and nothing like it was. Honestly, I think it took 12-18 months after PFS hit me for this to improve. Not sure if it was CDs protocol, time, or a combination, but things are much better in that regard now. Point being- this was terrible for me and I am better now. You will be too- will just take time man.
You were def classic high cortisol/ fast oxidation type. I remember seeing your cort labs few years back. I threw myself into fast oxidation, high cortisol this past week w/ too much b2 and zinc. Heart palps the other day for a bit. They’re scary smh its been a long time since I’ve had them.

I know you’re in the states- Midwest right? I think any functional medicine doctor would be willing to prescribe a nutreval test for you. It’s only $80 more than a hair test and shows so much more info- really perfect test for us and has been behind my major improvements the past 3 months.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Dk if u mean me Bruschi or Blindsided^^ ;p, but I got pfs crash like 6/7months ago. I'd go for the nutreval, but I'm from the EU. Don't know where or how to get it here.
According to my last hairtest I was a slow oxidizer, I guess this fits more with what I see Helen writing(BUT CANT LIE might understand half of dat wrong XDD).
At least that was how I treated myself. I don't reallyyyy get the differences too good.
I used tons of B vitamins and some zinc. But I used like 20 supps anyway. Right now at 0, no difference in how I feel. Which I consider good, means my body is bit more stable I guess.
I can take high b's or high zinc, magnesium, potassium whatever, nothing really changes how I feel. But I feel pretty good I'd say^^
What I do affects me WAY more, like sleeping/ not sleeping, gym or no gym, hiit or no hiit, cold showers or no cold showers.
If I eat shit or eat healthy, no difference in how I feel, at least not immediate.
Alcohol digestion is weirder tho, and gluten def makes me more bloated compared to otherfood, aswell it "drains" me out. Idk how to say it, the feel you have after eating a family pizza etc. xd

And @blindsided
Thanks for chiming in, it's always nice to read stuff like that. Glad to hear it resolved!
Yaa man I'm keeping up with the TMO protocol daily. Some days I skip cold showers when I feel more drained out, trying to find a balance between benefits and stress placement. Added more saunas now too.
Meditation needs more focus tho XD. But I'm VERY selfaware, learned a tremendous amount about my body in the last half year. So if pfs didn't do some severe damage to my body, I will probably be healthier of in 10-20 years than I'd be without this happening. I hope xd, but who knows what a year of hyperstress can do right >.>.

Had the squeezing for some months, sometimes extremely strong that I thought I'll legit get a heartattack, but squeezing passed now.

My heartbeat man, lets say 1-10 for understanding(10max), before PFS if there would be a carcrash my heart hit maybe like a 4. Taking an exam or so, maybe 2/3.
I never felt it, the only time when playing competetive videos games XD, there maybe a 5.
After PFS the first days was legit 10, weeks later my hyperinsomnia passed a bit and I couldn't fall asleep because my heart was beating still so strong that it kept moving me back and forth every single beat. Prob like a 7/8. So I was forced to sleep on the right side to dumb it down a little lol(still need to sometimes).

Now it's around 3-4. It's not THAT STRONG anymore. I had heart arythmia for some weeks after crash. Now the issue isn't anymore that it's sooo strong, but it just speeds up randomly as ya saying^^. One thing resolves and we focus on the next, and the next, and the next. Till it's all gonerino :D

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
@bruschi11
Thanks for the reply. I might check this out further. Yes, I'm in Madison, WI. Honestly money doesn't matter to me much anymore- I would pay 10K for something if I thought it might help. And yes, you remember my cortisol labs correctly man- doc said I had either the highest or second highest cortisol labs that she had ever seen.

@Bankai900
Me and bruschi go back some time- we knew each other over at SolvePFS well before this site. But yeah man I totally get it with the heart beat. I never even knew my heart could beat as fast as it did at times after PFS. Early on in PFS, a leaf falling off a tree and hitting the gound would trigger a bigger reaction (as far as heart beat goes) than a grizzly bear chasing me before PFS. Leaf after PFS = 10 and grizzly bear chasing me before PFS = 5. So yeah totally get it.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
yo how good are food intolerance tests? I got a promo for one and might get a basic one(like 22 foods only). Maybe 44 if I'm convinced.
But on the net I mainly see they are bs, since we seem to create like antibodies(igg) to whatever we eat, but I don't want to read into that so maybe som1 knows better.