Bankai's log, advice appreciated!

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Update:
stopped the waterfast at almost 7 days, on the 6th day I felt like going deaf and surreal worldview so I stopped... the first fast 10/11days I felt actually great and could easily go longer, but not this time/
Short: no improvement with the dikk

The fast fixed suprisingly:
- Had right shoulder pain all my life for a decade, after PFS crash my shoulderpain appeared the same minute I ate something, literally instant, EVERY time.
It's gone, no more shoulder pain. During the first fast it was gone during the fast, but came back 1day after refeed, now it seems to be gone completely.
- My body calmed down even more, my heart doesn't have pressure anymore, doesn't beat THAT strong anymore, which leads to way better sleep since my body doesn't get thrown around every 1sec.

Negatives are:
- my eyefloaters got WAY worse after the fast, which kinda scares me that my gutbiome is worse now, but I'm eating extremely healthy, maybe too much fruit tho
- 0 change in the sexual aspect, I'm like 80% anesthetized in the bottomside, penis and balls feel just disattached (similar to pfs crash, but this time i feel 20%, while after crash i felt 0)
After crash my night errections were like 90% even when I was fully anesthetized, now they max out at like 30%.

I freaked out and put mental stress on my body now 3 times during this whole stuff, otherwise I'm extremely relaxed, just going on with life trying to "ignore" it and stay as positive as possible.

Doing pelvic streching and exercises
Trying to move much, and 3x a day for 10-15min at least get blood circulating strongly
Started serrapeptase and nattokinase yesterday
Eating raw beets daily in the morning
Lots of blood thinning spices, turmeric, ginger, garlic.
Sauna twice a week for 15m.
Whole TMO protocol daily. Rotating herbs since yesterday again.

I wonder if several shorter fasts even have any benefits. I could easily incorporate 3day fasts(or one 36h every week for example with a keto day prior/after) here and there, but going for another 2week one just after that one here seems so hard to fit into real life(esp taking 1-2weeks of refeed into that).
I mean I will refeed now, train for awhile and then fast again for as long as possible. Just asking cuz autophagy seems to be great at a 3day mark, or are we opting for complete different aspects here.

all I care is the sexual aspect, I don't know what's going on or what happened, so I feel a bit at a loss, and am inside of course fearful that this is a "new me" now, it didn't feel like a crash as in the beginning, more like something that piled up and happened, and is now here to stick.
My skin is getting worse too... wrinkling up everywhere.. sleeping wrinkles barely heal during the whole day

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
If you’re going to incorporate fasting, I’d do some liver flushing too. Or even make liver flushing more of priority. I feel like the potentiate each other so much.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
So here's an update.
I did all the things at once and it fixed my sexual function.

To recap, my dick was completely anesthetized for 3weeks+, balls lost most feeling aswell. Braindick almost 0 and libido gone aswell. I don't think it was now a hormonal reason, more an aftereffect of PFS damage.

Like calcification or plaque. Or maybe it was actually a whole body composition disbalance, pelvic or spine related.
I could get like 1/10 errect and remember when fapping my whole upper back started to be in pain for the rest of the day.
It's all gone now, feeling is like 90%+ back, backpain gone, nighttime errections fill out completely. Same as pre PFS I'd say, I think sometimes even better. I get nighttime errections even if I fap during the day which definitely wasn't always the case pre pfs. I still have bending to the left, and rotation on axis which is some days worse than others. Bending doesn't bother me at all since errections are strong.

I think nattokinase+serrapeptase+(warm)rice sock therapy and the pelvic exercises just did wonders there.

So issues left.
- fkin eyefloaters, after this waterfast they were frekin intense, and still are but bit less, extremely annoying and doesn't let me "forget" about PFS.
- skinaging, I'm still aging, my whole skin has a nice feel to it, smooth, not dryish or some stuff. But I'm getting more wrinkles everywhere, and slowly it's making my face fall apart.
- hairloss, I'm balding, very very fast. The back of my hair was for example after 10 years of balding kinda thick. Now it's all light, like whole top is thinning out, front which was weakest is gettin rekt aswell.
- sleep, I wake up always between 1-3am, and seem to be able to sleep well from 4am+, but in real life I can't manage to sleep much past 4am. I take days of here and there to get some sleep
interesting sidenote, I tend to have nightmares between 0-3am aswell. not like I care but its interesting xD
- heartbeat, it's just wrong
- some other smol shite
any tipps? :D

I was supping zinc 15mg for months, but I noticed I have a white spot on my left middlefinger nail, which usually is a indicator of low zinc?

ah and sth I wrote probably sometimes here alrdy, I try to avoid alc, but due to social stuff and living in Poland it just happens. Random friends visited and got superb wasted 4 days ago. Slept decent (heart races extreme after alc at night during sleep), but slept well, full 6-7h, and felt good most of the next day. Like I didn't feel "bad" hangover-like, hangover but good overall.
I always tend to feel better after alc overdose. And I think my better feeling sticks and doesn't fade. So it's like a cycle of focusing on liverhealth and gettin wasted once in awhile.(not advising that, and its prob stupid, but after looking back the past 5months it seemed to be like this).

JasonSky

Oct 19, 2017
Los Angeles, California
So here's an update.
I did all the things at once and it fixed my sexual function.

To recap, my dick was completely anesthetized for 3weeks+, balls lost most feeling aswell. Braindick almost 0 and libido gone aswell. I don't think it was now a hormonal reason, more an aftereffect of PFS damage.

Like calcification or plaque. Or maybe it was actually a whole body composition disbalance, pelvic or spine related.
I could get like 1/10 errect and remember when fapping my whole upper back started to be in pain for the rest of the day.
It's all gone now, feeling is like 90%+ back, backpain gone, nighttime errections fill out completely. Same as pre PFS I'd say, I think sometimes even better. I get nighttime errections even if I fap during the day which definitely wasn't always the case pre pfs. I still have bending to the left, and rotation on axis which is some days worse than others. Bending doesn't bother me at all since errections are strong.

I think nattokinase+serrapeptase+(warm)rice sock therapy and the pelvic exercises just did wonders there.

So issues left.
- fkin eyefloaters, after this waterfast they were frekin intense, and still are but bit less, extremely annoying and doesn't let me "forget" about PFS.
- skinaging, I'm still aging, my whole skin has a nice feel to it, smooth, not dryish or some stuff. But I'm getting more wrinkles everywhere, and slowly it's making my face fall apart.
- hairloss, I'm balding, very very fast. The back of my hair was for example after 10 years of balding kinda thick. Now it's all light, like whole top is thinning out, front which was weakest is gettin rekt aswell.
- sleep, I wake up always between 1-3am, and seem to be able to sleep well from 4am+, but in real life I can't manage to sleep much past 4am. I take days of here and there to get some sleep
interesting sidenote, I tend to have nightmares between 0-3am aswell. not like I care but its interesting xD
- heartbeat, it's just wrong
- some other smol shite
any tipps? :D

I was supping zinc 15mg for months, but I noticed I have a white spot on my left middlefinger nail, which usually is a indicator of low zinc?

ah and sth I wrote probably sometimes here alrdy, I try to avoid alc, but due to social stuff and living in Poland it just happens. Random friends visited and got superb wasted 4 days ago. Slept decent (heart races extreme after alc at night during sleep), but slept well, full 6-7h, and felt good most of the next day. Like I didn't feel "bad" hangover-like, hangover but good overall.
I always tend to feel better after alc overdose. And I think my better feeling sticks and doesn't fade. So it's like a cycle of focusing on liverhealth and gettin wasted once in awhile.(not advising that, and its prob stupid, but after looking back the past 5months it seemed to be like this).
What do you mean "did all the things at once" .
You mean the CD herbs?

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
What do you mean "did all the things at once" .
You mean the CD herbs?
it's in the post right b4 man..
1) waterfast
2) right after waterfast, nattokinase + serrapeptase, nattokinase 1x a day, next day 3x serrapeptase and repeat
3) tried to get blood rushing everywhere, jogging morning and evenings + gym
4) pelvic stretches, lots of yoga and weird movements to fix spine literally for hours a day
5) rice sock therapy, youtube neoman on youtube (I think this helped tremendously), on the week it fixed itself I could literally feel shiet moving/changing in my dick.
6) spices, everything that thins blood, stopped greens and used tons of turmeric, garlic, onions, ginger
7) cold and warm exposure, sea swimming in like 8 degree celsius seawater for 3-10min and sauna 1-2x a week
8) NO uppin foods, raw beets daily for breakfast, asparagus, celery,

I'm back to regular "healthy" diet now with the herb cycling.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
So to update maybe positives and not only negatives here.

I got completely wasted 3 days ago on Friday. So that makes the 2nd time this month in quite a short period of time, both times bigger amounts, prob like 0,8l~ vodka, prob more the 2nd time xd. I was so drunk I crashed on my bike and got a fukd hand, several bruises and scratched face. And I cut myself while doing food afterwards too XD
So I'm curious to see how this will heal^^ especially the cut went pretty deep, woke up to a bloodbath scene XDD

It's just so easy to get a bit crazy while feeling shiet for so long and then going out and feeling happy around people.

Overall I feel like I'm doing good, I think I feel way better the days after alc compared to me pre-PFS and after PFS. I didn't drink for first 2 months after crash any alc, but got hammered at the 3rd and felt like dying for several days with some upswing moments. Now after all that fasting, detoxing, seaswimming, saunas etc., it literally feels as if my body can handle alc way better. I feel hangover but not like dying. The things that occur after alc at night are pretty severe insomnia and completely fuked heartbeat for like 2days. Heartbeat is fkd anyway, insomnia I can get like 5h sleep a night. This time even my skin didn't had these crazy indentures for long the day after.(I usually still get those after nosleep/stress/alc/overeating at night).

But the real positives, I'm horny af. Errections strong and feel amazing. Feel is actually too good and I struggle somewhat now with PE, and not really sure how to tackle that.
I feel alpha as hell, people like me, girls like me, guys like me, everyone is very open and talkactive to me. Even female cashiers and shiet, feels like everyone wants to talk their stuff out to me. I'm calm inside and voice is on point. This extreme quietness and calmness just came out of nowhere last week and I love it.

My skin seems to not get MUCH worse the last 1-2weeks, it felt as if I age so much every single week, this is the first time it seems not to get crazy worse. I don't even want to comment much about this shiet being psychological. My dick is bent, maybe it's psychological or maybe I will be a NW0 on upswing days too? oh wait, I don't have those magical days where my hair grows back or wrinkles dissappear. I don't look tired nor do I have dry skin lol. Damage is done and will probably stay and I'm ok with that. My hairloss is in absolute overdrive. Hoped with all that zinc/manganese/magnesium/vit c/b's and all these electrolytes stuff, anti-inflammatory foods it might halt or even get better but nada, it's literally flying off.
Dickpains still around, feels a bit like thickened blood with shite in it. So back to the protocol now boyz.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Really good stuff man. You've gone all in and haven't looked back. I like looking at alcohol tolerance to measure a person's health status. It sounds crazy, but I've been sick for majority of the last 9 years.... during times when I do best on alcohol, I feel my best. Alc tolerance is really an easier way to gouge stress tolerance lol in an aggressive manner.

What you did with those herbs, spices, blood thinning attack was interesting. Rice sock therapy too.

Very surprised this log isn't getting more attention.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
and another brief one from today now
I slept like shiet last last week (2-4h) and catched up last 2 days (5-8h) and god I'm feeling soo relaxed. Yawning and just having this chill feeling. It's like my parasympathetic state took fully over.
My nocturnal errections and morning wood are literally better then pre PFS now. I have them EVERY single night/morning and in a real solid way. I still have quite heavy dickpains, but I'm ignoring that xD, shiet works. Bending still there but errectionquality so good that it doesn't bother me.

My bruises from the bikecrash heal fast. Especially on my face lol, the crust fell off 2 days later and even my Dad was like it's crazy how fast that healed xD. so yeah, fuk PFS, doing gucci.
Even feeling a bit illish, sneezing here and there and bit sore throat. Feels nice

Funny sidenote: I can't cut onions anymore, literally CAN'T xD. Even if my Dad cuts them I have to leave the freaking kitchen and even the next room or I break out in tears xD, Burns so hard I'm legit crying like a waterfall haha

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Wondered if I should post, but I feel like I should.
Went to PPH, said I feel pretty good and that recoveries are possible. Didn't mention hackstasis or Swole. Got thread closed and my acc instabanned XDDDD
Don't even know what I was thinking trying to go back there to help people or give hope, what a shitplace that is it's incredible xD.

Swole and this place here saved me from suicide, since thanks to PPH being the only first source of information it seems as all of this is 100% permanent for everybody, and the only AVAILABLE posts are usually considered as scamartists lol. A place feeded by suffering and despair, absolutely disgusting. Seeing posts from mods "ah most ppl don't care to come back and report who feel better" makes me furious af. Wonder how many people recovered and got instablocked ahahhaa. Better gather moneeeeey to teh foundation, doesn't matter if some die in teh process KEK

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Wondered if I should post, but I feel like I should.
Went to PPH, said I feel pretty good and that recoveries are possible. Didn't mention hackstasis or Swole. Got thread closed and my acc instabanned XDDDD
Don't even know what I was thinking trying to go back there to help people or give hope, what a shitplace that is it's incredible xD.

Swole and this place here saved me from suicide, since thanks to PPH being the only first source of information it seems as all of this is 100% permanent for everybody, and the only AVAILABLE posts are usually considered as scamartists lol. A place feeded by suffering and despair, absolutely disgusting. Seeing posts from mods "ah most ppl don't care to come back and report who feel better" makes me furious af. Wonder how many people recovered and got instablocked ahahhaa. Better gather moneeeeey to teh foundation, doesn't matter if some die in teh process KEK
I get those guys are sick and have zero lives due to big pharma. But those guys also have blood on their hands. They absolutely do and I’m looking at axoloti #1 as he turned a dungeon into a shit hole for these people.

Did they delete your log? I’d love to see what you wrote. When I got banned some say 18 months ago I was doing same thing knowing I could get banned giving hope, trying to speak as cautiously as possible. Still got banned.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Ok I wanted to ask a bunch of question but w/e, I'll read it up myself xd

But here's this, was drinking a bit with ma workers today. And I noticed this already last 2 times, but was actually paying attention to it now.

So when I drink alc, I feel completely smashed right from the bat. Last time it was 1-2 beers which got me instantly drunk af, this time it were 2 shots of vodka. Even if I keep drinking my body adapts slowly after and calms down, but after touching alc I'm feeling instantly drunk as if I'd drink 0,7x at once. Funny is that this fades pretty fast (10min?).
What's that xD
(I'm not feeling bad or so, just extremely drunk right at the start lol, alc still affects me later on if I overdo it or just drink, but the beginnings are intense xD)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Dude you're a heavy drinker. Like I was and easily could be. Good it works and all that. Take it easy tho. I think you've had .8L of vodka at times. I did too all throughout 19-22 or so. It was fucked. Anyways, I'm just saying take it easy out there. I used to drink like 10-20 drinks a nite. (glad i dont anymore, that's just fucked up. plus effexor. or coke. on dex, never wanted to drink. lith and dex, could go 10yrs never drinking). i would go to biological science and econ lectures all fucked up. would never drive tho*.
i was self-medicating all kinds of shyt, I couldn't completely define/articulate at the time (personally speaking). also obv, not that whole time. i did 2-3mo even 6mo at a time no drinking, but after fin 11-12mo at times. should be never tho, cuz it's bad for me for other aformentioned reasons. i train and live militant. there's literally no bed sheets only one pillow on my bed. until work is done/ there's no blankets. i keep my place freezing cold too. my sectional, tv, monitor, gaming stations are perfectly unused.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Ok I wanted to ask a bunch of question but w/e, I'll read it up myself xd

But here's this, was drinking a bit with ma workers today. And I noticed this already last 2 times, but was actually paying attention to it now.

So when I drink alc, I feel completely smashed right from the bat. Last time it was 1-2 beers which got me instantly drunk af, this time it were 2 shots of vodka. Even if I keep drinking my body adapts slowly after and calms down, but after touching alc I'm feeling instantly drunk as if I'd drink 0,7x at once. Funny is that this fades pretty fast (10min?).
What's that xD
(I'm not feeling bad or so, just extremely drunk right at the start lol, alc still affects me later on if I overdo it or just drink, but the beginnings are intense xD)
1.5 year ago I had the same. I got drunk and fell on my head. The doctor said I had not even a lot of alcohol in my blood. I blacked out even. I never had that before.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Pls skip to questions if you just wanna halp :D The middletalk is just blabla

Ye I live in Poland. Not drinking with clients or friends is well, rude. And I love it xd. I've cut down extremely compared to my old self and will proceed to cut even more. I'm not drinking randomly beers or anything anymore. But will probably drink 1x a month a bit more, I'll try not to but hey let's not kid ourselves here xd

So noow,
I'm concerned about health, in general, pfs fucked my last half year and scared the shiet out of me. I don't want to just get out and be normal. I want to get better, in any aspect and at the same time fix remaining issues from PFS. Still stand to the approach, treating symptoms as symptoms and not like "it's PFS OMG".(delusional, maybe idc)

The more I read and try to understand, there more I just get the idea to do, TMO + repeated fasting.
I also, still want to fix my hairloss. It's in overdrive now, can legit shave to 0 by end of this year lol, I still suspect that from the start my hairloss was not "just genetics". I also think my Dad was losing his hair not due to "genetics", but due to wrong lifestyle and stress. I also attribute this to mine. Sleepdeprived daily for a decade, heavy alc abuse, extreme stress chasing lifestyle, EXTREME high sugar, high dairy, daily gluten.
Only thing I had going on was a good body cuz I hit the gym systematically like 1x a week for 10 years.

Questions! :D

I do consider to stop all supps now since, well most of them ran out. I took tons of supps, a lot of supps according to my last hairtest + electrolyte protocol + what I thought was gucci + TMO protocol like 14 herbs + weirdass teas.
Plan is to drop everything for like 1week now, then do a 5 day waterfast with 1-2ketodays prior and after. Reintroduce herbs(shilajit, pine pollen etcetc) and keep supps to absolute minimum. But take the multivitamin. I want to repeat this process every 1 1/2 month.
Since we seem to be toxic in some and deficient in others this seems like decent approach to me xD (+ all the theorystuff with fasting about antiaging, sirtuins, noinflammation, dna repair etc)

I don't understand much from this forum here, and I don't want to spent more time understanding Helen's posts. They're way above my head and I can't grasp them anyway.
I'll try to get tei in a month, but god I hate buzzcuts atm.

1) How is this multivitamin? It's pure food/herb based(from like 1 billion foods, says to have 70traceminerals/elements in there, just checkout how huge the foodlist is lol). Holistic Supervitalis - Mieszanka Owoców, Warzyw, Alg I Ziół (900 Ml) - Opinie i ceny na Ceneo.pl
Is anything missing here? Sth off?
Witamina A 1500 µg (188% RWS*);
Witamina D 5 µg (100% RWS*);
Witamina E 10 mg (83% RWS*);
Witamina K 40 µg (53% RWS*);
Witamina C 75 mg (94% RWS*);
Witamina B1 3 mg (273% RWS*);
Witamina B2 2,1 mg (151% RWS*);
Niacyna (witamina B3) 10 mg (63% RWS*);
Witamina B6 2,5 mg (179% RWS*);
Kwas foliowy 200 µg (100% RWS*);
Witamina B12 50 µg (2 000% RWS*);
Biotyna 60 µg (120% RWS*);
Kwas pantotenowy 5 mg (83% RWS*);
Cholina 25 mg;
Inozytol 25 mg;
Cynk 7,5 mg (75% RWS*);
Miedź(Copper) 1 mg (100% RWS*);
Mangan 1,5 mg (75% RWS*);
Krzem(Silica) 15mg;
Selen 40 µg (73% RWS*);
Chrom 25 µg (63% RWS*)

2) How the FAK do I fix eyefloaters, I can't find any damn info on that shiet and it annoys the hell out of me, daily reminding me of PFS.

3) I'll try to do all the weird shiet again to fix balding, headstands, massage, microneedling, some topical oils whatever. I was using zinc+manganese in the evenings for like 2 months now. My hair is legit jumping off xD

4) What's the take on fruits + fasting? Here's this dud having 1 million videos which I never saw talking bout some stuff.
I mean he has good hair xD It's funny cuz the other vegetable police guy also was endorsing the Dr. Morse stuff to fix hairloss holistically. Sounds like salesshiet but yeh xd.
I'm pretty sure I was regrowing hair prior pfs and I used a polish herb serum(+ well a way healthier lifestyle), but I'm way too scared to use that now xD

I feel extremely well on fruits. I did some keto here and there in the last months. According to bloodchecks my sugar is mostly stable.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
  • Deleted by Bankai900
  • Reason: Fkit xd
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
that guy's on heroin and is clearly, strictly running neanderthal/fruititarian/vegetable-police game. hence: tons of hair. it's genetic. he eats fruits bc of where he lives. he shd wash his hair and his face, and stop mumbling his words. i nearly overdosed watching 5s of that. genetic and hormonal and mineral and other stuff. who knows, soil from 900 000 yrs ago. choices we make, random bad luck. many w perfect hair aren't manly anyways. (I said many not ALL, and I'm literally not being a dick nor self-promotional).

stop checking your temperature!! my thermomter exploded and other times froze. who cares. i don't. FINE ill be helpful ish:

Temperature for a healthy baby is 97 to 100.3 degrees. Normal body temperature for children is about 37°C (98.6°F).
At What Temperature Are You said to Have a Fever?

Fever Temperature ChartFever / Hyperthermia>37.5 or 38.3°C99.5 or 100.9°F

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
That guy in the video looks like he's about to drop dead. He does look like a neanderthaler.

Offnote A lot of vegans have good hair in older age. Also seen some who lost their hair on a vegan diet (YoUTube). Plus they all seem to develop mental illnesses in the long term and start doing prolonged fasts because their digestion is bad.

When I eat fruit I feel high energy for 30 minutes and then crash. I limit the fruit personally. I do better with basmati rice, starches. If doing a fast would probably do water fast.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
ya he looks 80% downs
wouldn't trust his diet. what is it surfing, fucking a pineapple, and raping tourists??

Fast --> water Fast for sure.
AND: yes limit carbs to backload. bigger workouts or when bulking, add some fruits but limit it. I added bananas but not m else just rice, sweet potatoes, yams, some other potatoes (red i guess i don't know), spinach... but mostly just veg first 4-5mo after fasting. RICE added maybe 2mo bc i needed something for god's sake.
ALSO no takeout 6mo after fast.

Last edited: