Bankai's log, advice appreciated!

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Question, might be not important but yeh. Am now 5 days into my water fast. Diet prefast was mostly paelo with a lot of high quality meats and a lot of veggies and too much fruits tho.
I had before crash a great metabolism, eating 2.5k mostly half shiet half healthy foods and never really gaining anything besides muscles at a height of 1.73. But even tho I stuffed absolutely anything into myself I never had to poop more than once every 2/3 days. Sometimes longer. After the crash I had to 1-2x a day.
Now I'm 5 days into the fast and haven't pooped once I think since I started. Should I do something with that? I'm hydrating prob around 2/2,5l a day. Urine 90% clear
I got clean ricinus oil at home. Or should I not care and just do 1-2more days and slowly start refeeding. Doubt I can fast longer than 7 days, social pressure is already killing me XD

Felt my sleep was really good tonight. Slept for only 5h, but it finally felt like SLEEP. The night before it felt like it for almost 2h. Before I'd just lay down and get up, as if nothing happened, couldnt differentiate between 1h or 7h sleep. Somehow feels now that my deep sleep is happening between 4-6am.

Got appointment with my hairdresser on Monday, that's when I'm going to collect the hairs and by max Tuesday sending them out.

I'm pretty confused about the "refeed" or how to approach it best. I understand and will go of course with the TMO diet, but I'm just asking about the first 1-2weeks refeeding, since Fin seems to do a lot of microbiome damage I'm not sure what the right way is how to act instantly after stopping the water fast.
I've read Mattyb's refeed protocol and will try to keep it mostly like this. But what does low calorie count means, 500?1000?.
He's saying aswell
  • Focus on mineral intake, particularly magnesium, sodium and potassium
Is this possible via diet? Tomato juice, greens? Potassium would be Tomato/greens, some fruits(2nd week). Magnesium would be avocados(ok?/substitute hard to get where I live)/greens/rice. Sodium, bone broth?

Aswell my stomach feels clenched and right upper side feels inflamed, burning, Liver getting worse?

Edit: Bloodtest during fast or better after 1-2weeks refeed?

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I doubt you will poop the rest of the fast. Maybe once. My gut normally shuts off during fasts. I’ve done 3 longer juice fasts and 2 longer water fasts.

An idea for you that I believe was biggest difference maker in my best fast... probiotic enemas with strong quality probiotics and possibly a little colostrum or transfer factor.

You can read more over on my log.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I'm sorry but I'm desperate for any help. My mood overall is great, I still deal with ED and that stuff, but I want rather be proactive to find something than regret.
I get it, I'm sticking to a protocol. I will anyway. But I don't want to give up on finding information due to this.
These eyewrinkles appeared 4-5 days before the crash(herbal dht blocker for 3months). And after the crash it went into haywire. But it's not like wrinkles, if you look at the cheeks or between eyebrows, it looks as if every single pore is like blasting up or opening. I have it all over my body and my hands are the worst. Is this really from PFS?
All of that appeared withing 1 month and gets really worse every day. It might not look too bad here, but I don't even want to put a picture up where I'm smiling pulling my cheeks up cuz it's even worse. My wrinkles go from my eyes over the cheeks to my mouth on the sides.

Attachments

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I'm sorry but I'm desperate for any help. My mood overall is great, I still deal with ED and that stuff, but I want rather be proactive to find something than regret.
I get it, I'm sticking to a protocol. I will anyway. But I don't want to give up on finding information due to this.
These eyewrinkles appeared 4-5 days before the crash(herbal dht blocker for 3months). And after the crash it went into haywire. But it's not like wrinkles, if you look at the cheeks or between eyebrows, it looks as if every single pore is like blasting up or opening. I have it all over my body and my hands are the worst. Is this really from PFS?
All of that appeared withing 1 month and gets really worse every day. It might not look too bad here, but I don't even want to put a picture up where I'm smiling pulling my cheeks up cuz it's even worse. My wrinkles go from my eyes over the cheeks to my mouth on the sides.
Yes. That looks exactly as I had. Sunken in lines from the nose to mouth and the crows feet and wrinkles in the eyes with sunken features there.

Couldn't describe mine more in a picture. It's gone. Press on, my friend. Quit worrying about individual symptoms.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
  • Deleted by Bankai900
  • Reason: it was bs filtr LOL
Show…

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I think I've to say it right away. Please I'm not in any way undermining the TMO-Protocol. I bought quite some herbs(and will probably more) aswell as spirulina chlorella and will stick to them.
I'm just trying to find the small stuff which makes a difference between people recovering fast and people taking 3+ years.
I understand that some bodies need just more time, but as with everything an optimal environment will lead to faster results.

So I read the hackstasis electrolyte protocol, aswell as the detox one. And due to these extreme issues with sleep and crazy heartrace at night I've been taking melatonin after the crash(never before in my life) quite regularly(1/3mg doses) almost daily(besides on the fast).
And yes they aren't on the TMO Protocol, but I'm an idiot and tend to do newbie mistakes. There seems to be a correlation with rapid aging(see exerpt below or link).
After stopping everything since the fast, my sleep is getting better each day, and I start to actually get tired at night. Which now I see might be not the reason only due to the fast, but also skipping this stuff. I'm actually pretty pissed I didn't found out about the valuable info on SwoleSource and Hackstasis right away and spent way too much time on another side.

Aswell I've been drinking carbonated water which seems to not be good aswell.
https://wikihackstasis.com/electrolyte-protocol
I'm sadly a bit too stupid to understand most of this. I don't get any of this NADH NADPH, alkalosis and tryptophan in there and hypoxia stuff ;/
I don't get what HCL is and if it's needed. Can/Should I add a bile product to dinner after the refeed peroid or just skip it alltogether and rely on the herbs?
I really just want to prevent microbiome issues. But spirulina/chlorella might be able to handle those right as they are detoxifiers?

Aswell down there he says gelatin can be good or bad dependent on the state of the body, and I was thinking to break my fast with vegetable and bone broths, but now I'm a bit in the dumbster to know what's actually right to use during the first weeks. I still don't understand the alkalosis state.
So do I see it right that bone broth on it's own would be damaging, but if I keep vegetable intake high it's good? Or is supplementation beyond the stuff I have necessary?
(I'm trying to be precautious, since 2 people I found had bad skinissues aswell had extreme bad reactions to collagen/gelatin and I never could understand why)

excerpt, rest is on the link: https://wikihackstasis.com/electrolyte-protocol
"Melatonin is what keeps you immune system working properly and your body healthy. IDO enzyme which is induced in alkalosis causes low levels of tryptophan since tryptophan is used for production of NAD to create more ROS in a state of hypoxia ( alkalosis). PH regulates antioxidant oxidant system. In alkalosis chloride is lost and potassium is low. This causes hypoxia. To generate more ROS body takes tryptophan breaks it down into NAD to create more ROS in hypoxic state.. Body has to keep serotonin low since potassium is low. This causes low melatonin and aging.( dont take melatonin or serotonin precursors, it does not work this way EVER ) Taking NAD in this case will worsen hypokalemia. To create more ROS you should just get out of alkalosis and this will fix excessive tryptophan breakdown. Suppressing serotonin with drugs or staying away from tryptophan makes absolutely no sense here. People who advice to do this , don't understand the IDO regulation and purpose. It is not good to take extra tryptophan and serotonin precursors in this body chemistry without getting out of alkalosis, But it does not mean you have to stay way from tryptophan and serotonin and just kill melatonin to even lower levels than it is . Your goal is to keep production of serotonin HIGH and conversion to melatonin HIGH. This can be achieved only in potassium magnesium chloride medium. If you take serotonin precursors in low potassium condition this will cause anxiety and lower potassium even further. SO dont take serotonin or melatonin"

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I'm asking on Swole aswell as here. Please don't get mad at this with me. Just doing in hope to reach more people and maybe get answers or receive advice. Not to undermine anyones opinion(I'm full on the protocol). I'm grateful for every single one on either platforms. I'm curious and can't help it, and not smart enough to figure stuff out myself.

Is it possible that the crash did the accelerated aging due to IGF downregulation and extreme cortisol upregulation? And aging went into overdrive? This should be fixable then?
In addition I'm peeing 99% clear urine, no matter what I eat/drink. Even in the mornings. As if my stomach isn't absorbing any nutrients. -> Vitamin deficiencies -> esp. Vit C -> own Collagen gets eaten up? Interesting is that my muscles didn't get attacked at all(or much) during the whole thing (I hit the gym right after crash..-.-).
Took me 4 weeks for my heart to slowly stop pounding like crazy. My mind is calm for awhile now but my body obviously wasn't. Still waking up during the night but easier to fall asleep and sleep seems deeper.

Since I've been focusing on diet/no stress and extreme sleep for 4 full weeks now, I look extremely refreshed. I've 0 under eye circles and even my fine lines on my forehead look "smaller" then precrash. But still every pore on my whole body blasted up, and my face is in worse shape than people in their 60's. My hands look as dry(but they arent dry, just collagen got out. All feels smooth and hydrated at the same time) as someone in his 90's. Face extremely wrinkly and if I smile it looks really unnatural with wrinkes on the side of the head from above my eyes down to my chin now, as if you would've taken a vacuum cleaner and pulled the collagen out. Really not nice to watch.
A healthy unstressful lifestyle might be possible to slow this down or even reverse? Or is this just wishful thinking? Or is it really something with the dht receptors in the skin and now I'm probably screwed cuz it would get worse for 2 years till I get back into a semi-baseline? I'm focusing now strong on just getting back into life and enjoying every part of it. And not looking in the mirror to avoid stress alltogether (I've none besides this atm).

And another question I'm copying from SwSo.
I see that CD used B vitamins for example in his protocol, and from what I understand is when the body is too long in fight/flight-mode it depletes B-Reserves as crazy, so it seems good to replenish them(as we're doing with a juice feast for example and then the paelo diet). Thinking that some supplementation of B-precursors like Benfotiamine(+others) would be very beneficial. As it is in Helens protocol.

I didn't get all 21(23?) herbs, so I'm not getting all benefits of those, and I see that stuff like Rhodiola, Tryptophan, Collagen/Gelatin/Glycine or even Pregnelone seem to be absolutely great for people in PFS state.
If you've all 21 herbs, they cover all of these aspects. But I don't have the money to get all of those right from the bat. And I can't just order 1-2herbs each month cuz I pay as much for the transport which takes almost 4weeks. I can get more in maybe a month earliest, but I COULD get some supps to aid recovery right now.
Like Betaine HCL, or enzymes to aid with food digestion. Maybe even pregnelone and/or resveratol.

My mental state is great, I start getting sleep and my heart finally seems to be calming down. I've fully accepted the whole thing.
Did a hairtest but sadly not TEI or ARL since I panicked and did one &saw too late that there's one in Poland(Thanks for @health for sending me the link and others mentioning him!). But it might give some information, following CD's protocol anyway. Hoped it will be here today but seems not.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
just do what you gotta
i did tons of things mainly 6-7, in a row, with 2 weeks off inbtwn, only megadosed 7-8 but i have INSANE discipline.
i also fasted a ton. Ppl who want to stroll down memory lane can chk it out.
21/23 is a decent percentage. no failure because of that, that would be ridiculous.
anyone who doesn't like this, I'm correct. herbs did nothing until I fasted properly, which is what is recd on TMO. Anyways, you won't or lose because of herb number.
Don't think, just do. stick to one thing of course. TEI (set out for you minus the translation needs) or CD's.

EDIT: sent much more in depth PM of what I did. Hopefully it makes sense man. You seem to be on the right track tho. It took a lot of forcing myself to believe in the process at first. And possibly still does, but I've seen crazy results (thankfully, and due to lots of help/reading here). It can be done. Facial changes and all can be rectified. It's not easy but worth it more than most things.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Allright I got my hairtest results and did some bloods aswell. I will just upload them here and would be immensly grateful for any recommendations that come along that.
I'm on the CDsnuts protocol, but due to life stress I have been eating cakes/ice and up to 6k kcal a day for the past days. Rest healthy besides what I mentioned.
I was always a stresseater and loved chocolate, bad carbs, milk and protein. Especially cookies and stuff I was overdosing on them during studies, aswell as on alcohol. I could end up eating sometimes 3k kcal in just cookies and chocolate within an hour. Never gained fat due to gym and partly healthy otherwise diet and "good metabolism" so I never cared. Stopped drinking energy drinks when I was getting sidepains. Which only reoccur during drinking energy drinks above 500ml. Didn't drink them for years now.

The 6 months before the hairtest I was living my "healthiest", less alcohol, less shietfood, but still much when it comes to an average person probably. And I didn't hit the gym for probably more than once a month during that half year.
I "introduced" daily kale/spinach shakes with whey protein and fruits and lots of bananas, and probably daily 500+ml milk and often cookies/cakes during the day.

It's not a TEI test. I sadly did one out of desperation as fast as I could.
Funny is that I'm supplementing with most of those already, like B's and daily Vit D through walks. I don't know why but I was taking zinc/magnesium after crash aswell, omega3's/q10 rotating and selenium from brazil nuts. I got Vit C from acerola cherries at home for some days now.

I don't seem to understand if my calcium is through the roof why I should add even more via supplementation? My diet is high in milk and cheese.
I'm not trying to switch cd's protocol, but I have to eat anyway, so I want to adapt my diet as much as possible from what's recommended.
They sadly don't tell me here what NOT to eat, or what to avoid. Besides gluten-food.

My bloodtests 23.05. (note that I felt skinissues for example some days before the crash. Was using a topical dht blocker). Crashed on one low dose, maybe 0,3mg Fin.
Name Before crash.
Prolaktyna (PRL) (N59) 10,1 ng/ml 2,1 — 17,7
Estradiol (eE2)(K99) 30,2 pg/ml < 39,8
Progesteron (PGN) (N55) 0,74 ng/ml 0,28 — 1,22
Testosteron (O41) 5,75 ng/ml 1,65 — 7,53
Free Test 18,84 pg/ml 4,50-42,00
DHT 138,7 pg/ml 250-990

Ferrytyna 285,4 ng/ml 30,0 — 400,0
Tyreotropina (TSH) trzeciej generacji (L69) 2,470 µIU/ml 0,270 — 4,200
Wolna trijodotyronina (FT3) (O55) 5,8 pmol/l 4,1 — 6,7 a1 - 11:34 23
Wolna tyroksyna (FT4) (O69) 17,17 pmol/l 13,10 — 21,30
PSA całkowity ↑ 1,90 ng/ml < 1,4 a1 - 11:34 23
Witamina 25(OH)D Total 34,29 ng/ml 30-100

Bloodtests 26.06.

Prolaktyna (PRL) (N59) 7,0 ng/ml 2,1 — 17,7
Estradiol (eE2)(K99) 32,1 pg/ml < 39,8
Progesteron (PGN) (N55) 0,71 ng/ml 0,28 — 1,22
Testosteron (O41) 5,55 ng/ml 1,65 — 7,53
Testosteron wolny (O41) 10,32 pg/ml 4,50 — 42,00
Dihydrotestosteron (DHT) (K55) 671,4 pg/ml
Globulina wiążąca hormony płciowe (SHBG) (I83) ↑ 82,1 nmol/l 17,3 — 65,8
Kortyzol (M31) 21,88 µg/dl 4-20

Tyreotropina (TSH) trzeciej generacji (L69) 1,880 µIU/ml 0,270 — 4,200
Wolna trijodotyronina (FT3) (O55) 4,3 pmol/l 4,1 — 6,7
Wolna tyroksyna (FT4) (O69) 15,04 pmol/l 13,10 — 21,30
PSA całkowity ↑ 1,56 ng/ml < 1,4
Witamina 25(OH)D Total 38,52 ng/ml

Miedź w surowicy (Copper) 957,0 ug/l 700,0 — 1400,0
Ferrytyna 348,4 ng/ml 30,0 — 400,0
Witamina 25(OH)D Total 38,52 ng/ml 30-100
Sód Sodium 139,6 mmol/l 135,0 — 145,0
Potas 4,4 mmol/l 3,5 — 5,0
Cholesterol całkowity ↑ 222 mg/dl 115 — 190
HDL 63 mg/dl > 40
Triglicerydy 99 mg/dl < 150
Cholesterol LDL 139,7 mg/dl
Nie-HDL 159 mg/dl
Magnez 0,95 mmol/l 0,70 — 1,05
Fosforany ↑ 1,49 mmol/l 0,87 — 1,45
Wapń całkowity w surowicy (O77) Calcium 2,48 mmol/l 2,15 — 2,55
Żelazo/Iron 69 µg/dl 59,0 — 158,0

My sides now.
- aging skin, BUT it started to "work". My bedsheets and dents went from 2 hours to 5minutes a week ago. Huge stress in life and shit food and now they stay for 30-50min. Dents on my hands stay now for 1-5min, compared to 2 hours after crash.
- numb dick, sensitivity is like 60-70%, errections seem weak
- bend dick, no peyronies but seems like maybe plaque on a side + rotation on axis
- penile pain where the bending is.. (its not peyronies)
- flaccid errects penis kinda
- PE (pretty bad..)
- watery semen from time to time
- SHAKING HANDS, this is new and just appeared in last days, my left hand shakes stronger than my right
- sleep is unrestful but I am able to sleep 3-4h without waking up. Dreams appear and no nightmares
- still got the wired feeling but not that strong, body seems tired now in the evenings and I feel like going to bed, but my mind is still more alive. No vivid pictures by closing my eyes anymore
- heartbeat still too strong
- lethargy feeling, cold hands
- extreme appetite, can eat 5k kcal and am still hungry af
- mostly clear pee, can barely make it yellowish. After the betaine is started to become slightly more yellowish, not even the B vitamins make it yellow.
- headache which starts slow, accumulates during the whole day and vanishes completely after sleep
- eyefloaters, which get VERY strong after swimming in the sea(ALWAYS) and at evenings sometimes

Betaine HCL helped my stomach/digestion and stool incredibely

So my penis problems are my main concern, aswell as the fear of crashing again. And the shaking hands..

Thanks for reading.
Sorry am doing it ;/ xd
@Helen @Boris @TeslaFan advice appreciated !

Something I should maybe mention.
My Dad was always using high magnesium supps. So when I grew up I was using them aswell, but I started getting crazy cramps and one day I was like fuk these supps. And after stopping magnesium my cramps which I was getting daily like 8 years back dissappeared. And everytime I took more magnesium I felt like I'm getting cramps again. Now I see magnesium seems to be low when it comes to all the nutrient balances.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
  • Deleted by Bankai900
  • Reason: didnt want to reply but edit
Show…

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Allright cuz I see people doing it like this here XD So I keep trying haha!
Still would appreciate any interpretation/help/guidance since most of this doesn't tell me shiet xd. Got a stupid one here! :D

2main concerns of sides leaving the rest out
1. weak errections, and bending on penis with penile pain(not peyronies, but maybe plaque buildup idk) + bending on axis ;/. I get weak, like 50% night errections tho almost every night now.
2. sleep is unrestful, wake up 2-4x a night
Seem to sleep well from 6-10am, but can't do it due to work. I work 7days a week.
And I've a lot of gas, stools are good tho, better then prefin. So might be SiBo?
not really important anymore but.. hairloss is in overdrive since like 2 weeks after crash
1562923123326.png

1562923147210.png

1562923169801.png

1562923192840.png

1562923210681.png

Last edited:

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Allright cuz I see people doing it like this here XD So I keep trying haha!
Still would appreciate any interpretation/help/guidance since most of this doesn't tell me shiet xd. Got a stupid one here! :D

2main concerns of sides leaving the rest out
1. weak errections, and bending on penis with penile pain(not peyronies, but maybe plaque buildup idk) + bending on axis ;/. I get weak, like 50% night errections tho almost every night now.
2. sleep is unrestful, wake up 2-4x a night
Seem to sleep well from 6-10am, but can't do it due to work. I work 7days a week.
And I've a lot of gas, stools are good tho, better then prefin. So might be SiBo?
not really important anymore but.. hairloss is in overdrive since like 2 weeks after crash
View attachment 1738
View attachment 1739
View attachment 1740
View attachment 1741
View attachment 1742
Not sure what to say. And not sure how they interpret the results. Those % could be similar to TEI or completely different.
If we assume it’s similar, high Na/Mg low Zn/ CU -> high Ca is what I notice first.
Will have a closer look later

I assume you won’t go with their supplement regimen?

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Yea it's not from TEI or ARL. The company is called "Biomol".( Biomol )

@HerrFisch vielen dank Herr Fisch!
I sadly didn't find a TEI/ARL early and just bought that one in panic. Next one I will get TEI(I guess). Thanks to you guys and @health I know now where to head next time^^.
But this one should give an overview what's missing and what's to do in a similar manner?

I've been trying to just educate myself from the first day of the crash fullfreetime in like a non-pfs related way. Ala symptom -> how to fix.

Which led me to buy EXACTLY these supps before I got the results LOL. I'm just missing 2 like the glucosamine + boswellia and lipoic acid. Even was thinking about lipoic acid due to high recommendation from the DrWilson's page.
And I have literally all of these supps at home, I was just sparingly rotating them besides the B-Vitamins. I got 15 supps in my store(omg xD) and 10(no calc) are 13 out of this list lol. Spriulina/Chlorella/Kelp/BetaineHcl/and a Gallbladder supp with pepsin and oxbile etc. the other 5.
Pretty funny to see it. I even got vitamin C from the acerola and stuff, it's actually hilarious how close all of this is xD. The B's with benfotiamine etc. as recommended by Helens protocol.

I'm doing the full Cdsnuts protocol with herb cycling, meditation, cold showers(every 2nd day seaswimming), much sunshine aswell as to private parts if possible, skin brushing, gym etc. Trying to do fullpaelodiet, I think I will need like 1 more week to be fully emerged in it(+ corn chips as rec. by hairtest and drwilson). But since I need to eat anyway, and I think that nutrition and what comes into my body plays a huge role in the healing process. I would like to optimize and be set.

So now I try to go dietwise a bit more into what's missing here, incorporate like green beans for silica, or raisins for boron etc. Calcium will be only from food in the evening and otherwise I try to focus on less milk/dairy/cheese(my intake of those was enourmous) and more foods with missing micronutrients. Aswell as to stop eating fruits 24/7.
Ones paelodiet can be VERY different of another person. So I want to be more precise on what my body needs.
I thought I was healthy eating before but I was just overdosing on fruits to greens for example. Eating them every hour for 10h daily, prob fucked my whole body with bloodsugar issues etc. According to what i read on DrWilsons side all I've been doing daily precrash was ultra "ying".

Since my pee is almost only white since crash, and I had absolute INTENSE food cravings(was eating up to 5-6k kcal a day for 2weeks), I kept reading and reading and came across the SlowOxidizer Diet. And now 2 days into cooked vegetables to every meal and cutting big amounts of raw greens a bit lower(too much fiber?) my cravings literally went away almost completely. Probably the first time for who knows how long. My hands stopped shaking aswell. Now when I think about it they actually stopped shaking after I got wasted and smoked some weed some days ago. Huge insomnia and some genital numbness afterwards, but no crash.
(Sidenote, which is pretty fascinating for me. I was always drinking much during summer. Now I've been avoiding almost all alcohol besides on 2 occasions. And I don't have what most people report here that they can't get drunk or don't feel the booze effects. It's even quite the opposite, I seem to get drunk pretty fast and feel the "benefits" of alc very fast. And the funny thing is now, that it felt BOTH times as if my hangover appeared like 3-4hours AFTER drinking. Like crazy FAST, not on the morning after(where I still feel shitty, but the hangover seems to start almost an hour after I get home. Which I fkin never ever experienced precrash xD)

Probably most people here are familiar with slow/fast oxidizer diets, but for me this is a huge difference compared to my normal eating habits. I absolutely never cooked vegetables(only panfried if even), only raw salads etc.

I'm thinking that I'd like to follow the supplementation program along with the CDsnuts protocol on a paelodiet with less fruits and more cooked vegetables. I mean it's just like a more precise foodintake anyway or am I understanding something fundamentally wrong? Especially since most of that stuff is recommended by CD aswell, like magnesium and he seems to agree with B vitamins.

I've been talking to a lot of friends who have full heads of hair and not much wrinkles about their eating habits. And I didn't find ONE person with both of those who seem to have insulin issues or foodcravings. These guys eat 3x a day, but never snack. Like breakfast, then 4-8hours break, some dinner and MAYBE something smol in the evening. Yet some are overweight(no sports) or those who do sport are almost anorexic.. While I'm stuffing more into myself in 1 day than they do in 2-3days and I'm starving to death on the inside if I don't get food within 30minutes, but I barely gain weight aswell. And literally every person who's balding I talk to seems to live for food.
So this vegetables and betaine is giving me some hope right now^^.

edit: def not going to use the SP lulz xd
Edit2: What's the problem with Salmon tho, I see it can be toxic in metals and it's not recommended here. But otherwise it seems like a ideal food?
I'm asking cuz I can get fresh catched Salmon here from my fisher bro's xD

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
UF I JUST NOTICED I DIDNT INCLUDE DHT in the bloods LOL.
Added now.

DHT PRECRASH: (Or on the same day 2hours before taking Fin)
DHT 138,7 pg/ml 250-990

(DHT 1 month later):

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
UF I JUST NOTICED I DIDNT INCLUDE DHT in the bloods LOL.
Added now.

DHT PRECRASH: (Or on the same day 2hours before taking Fin)
DHT 138,7 pg/ml 250-990

(DHT 1 month later):
You tested DHT before getting Fin? And it was low and you still got it prescribed? Or did you decide on your own?
Interesting that it is higher after using fin

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
You tested DHT before getting Fin? And it was low and you still got it prescribed? Or did you decide on your own?
Interesting that it is higher after using fin
@HerrFisch
I remember when I got tested bloods the first time at the age of like 20 or so, they didn't even test my DHT there, just bloods lol and decided I'm good.
Read about the sides, freaked out didn't take it.
8 years later I decided to jump on it after reading the studies. Tested my bloods for the luls as "JUST IN CASE SCENARIO" which obviously won't happen anyway riteeee.riteeeeeeeee xD

I live in Poland, most docs won't really care here about you, the system is awful and you get what you pay for, privately of course. So when it comes to self treating it's probably great, noone takes responsibility here anyway for anything.

I didn't even think my DHT was low, so when I tested it (14days till results come back) I just hopped on fin. I had huge libido, easy muscle gain, thick beard and hairloss. So yeh.. BOI WAS I WRONG HE XD

Edit: I used some polish hairserum for like 3 months prior, Apteka Melissa and it made me shed crazy, but in the end I'm pretty sure I started regrowing hair. So I thought if this small shiet can regrow hair fin with anti-inflammatory diet will be huge.
Noticed the face wrinkles like 2-4days before Fin, with fincrash it all went into overdrive.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Short update, feels good to empty the mind somewhere a little uf xd. Will keep longer distances now, but ..feelsgood xD so thank you all

Questions and updates:
- Im getting tanned very fast, like way too fast (meaning? l've read it might be low cortisol, any advice on that?), might even be yellowish skin but it's hard to judge(Im hoping it isnt lol xd)
- wrinkles still getting really worse, my dents on my skin today were gone almost completely upon waking up tho. And I can't even make small dents on my hands cuz they disappear instantly, like they aren't even visible for 1sec.
Wrinkles on face, chest and everywhere still seem to get worse, as if my skin is still degrading ;/. Cheeks slowly look like one big fucking pore xd.
- I want to get TEI-test when my hair grows long enough, might take 2 months. Should I stop any kind of supps/herbs whatever before the test? Or just go with everything what I was doing now just to see how the variables are with that. Money isn't a huge priority by now anymore so I'm willing to try stuff like that. Ppl here were talking about me getting tests b4 and after to maybe help the community. Might give some insides.

- no more food cravings, I absolutely love vegetables/meat/fish now, ate some salmon yesterday and I can't remember anything tasting this good ever lol,
went from eating 6k kcal with 2-3k sugary(tons of fruits) a day to eating 2,5k good food and 0 cravings for sugar(before that 4k of good food wouldn't stuff me in the slightest)
I'm barely hungry at all and eat more out of habit now. When I get hunger it's like.. a normal quite reminder, but NO craving of get sugar get energy etc. No need to eat between meals at all. Didn't have that even before fincrash.
Meaning? Copper lower now or some stuff? Or is supplementing the magnesium maybe reducing the cravings? B vits catched up? Mineralbalances or liverdamage? XD
- heart is pounding stronger after getting drunk, I'm having chest/heartpain again(2days later) this one scares me much ;/, puls is fine but the beating is WAY too strong, magnesiumrelated? From my basic newbie understanding from the weird shiet I'm reading XD, it sounds like my pancreas are better off, insulin more stable and now I'm more on the adrenals with the difference in foodchoices?(Ya Ive no idea what Im saying hahaaa)
- hairloss is strong
- had to stop wearing my watch which I had on my arm for over 8years due to red spots on the veins, looks like some kind of metal toxicity
- got lowerback pain, feels like kidneys or adrenals. I had it started 6 months precrash after a 2 day water fast. Which persisted and sometimes goes away but stays for 90% of the day. Was completely gone during the 7day water fast and reappeared almost immediately on refeed.

- mood is good and mind is clear, memory is on point, slight demotivation but might be the skinaging, heartpain and just lifecircumstances. Overall energetic and clear. Slight lethargy present.
- wake up during nights, but sleep isn't that bad. Still too wired.
- having morning wood (like 70% strength), but every night now lately!, actually every wood is waking me up XD, bending still bad, and rotation on axis is even worse
- libido is getting strong, got drunk 3x in last month and seems like hangover libido snapback is staying now lol, my hands were shaking somewhat badly over a week ago, and when i got drunk and smoked weed i had an absolute awful night, but since then my hands shake very very slightly now, way less.
- fapped yesterday twice since a long time, last time I did I had huge penile numbness, this time fapped twice and penile numbness again, but less compared to that 1time before. Now a day later feels like 80% normal.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Sorx for the spam xd
My pee has now always a slight yellowish tint, as it should be I guess. (Didn't have yellowish pee for almost 7weeks besides on 1-2occasions).
Does that mean I should stop supplementing with B-Vits?

Overall feeling is good, errections are back even without stimulation. Nighttime/Morning errections daily.
Still have bending/skin/heartissues/light tremors in hands(;/). Rotation on axis seems less but might be imaginary.
But mind, rest feels good. Hunger is more on point now.

Is this a right moment to get off everything slowly for awhile and see how I feel? Like all supps/herbs?

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Short update: : )
Since I was crying about negatives so much here are some positives

- Mood is great, energy levels are great, better then precrash
- Mental/Memory is better then precrash(I think so at least, ya don't know whatya don't know eh xD)
- I can feel my muscles pretty good again, pump is coming back
- I couldnt sleep yesterday for longer than 1 1/2h at a time, but got today 6 hours of sleep and feel great
- markers/dents on my body are almost nonexistent when I get some sleep and/or am not stressed out
- muscle soreness always appearent now, I feel like muscle recovery is very slow but it is happening
- my skin overall looks shiny and is bit oily(precrash was dry), I got great skincolor by now
- stools are pretty fine and 1per day, sometimes more
- I sometimes get random boners now for 4-5days, even without visual/mechanical stimulation. Absolutely amazing is like the "automatic" brain/genital connection is comming back
- life feels enjoyable, I'm happy to see colors, eat food, talk to people, drive the car etc.
- bloodtests for most stuff are in very good range, liver/pancreas/kidneys
- I'm sweating more on point than precrash now too
- I'm tanning 10x faster than before
- pee has yellowish tint now always, even if I don't eat and just drink
- food cravings are mostly gone, I can eat 2.5k-3k and feel good/stuffed
- I feel as if my eyesight is actually getting better lool (doing eye exercises)

Negatives:
- skin is still getting more wrinkly everywhere, I really hope it's just an aftereffect of my skin not reacting to anything for over 6 weeks, I'm getting permanent wrinkles now and it even looks like scartissue on my face, but positive is my skin is reacting on most of my body instantly now (compared to minimum 1 hour before)
- my heartbeat is very strong, the pulsrate sys dia is all in good "athlete" range, but still my heartbeat moves my whole body and I feel it 24/7 and is very annoying during bedtime
- bent dick + rotation on axis (omg how do I fix diiiiiis xdd)
- def gutissues, prob sibo, have like pain in left lower abdomen as if food gets stuck there (but im pooing more than precrash), weird noises, and it feels as if all "saggs" down when I run
- sleep is totally random, never ever more than 6 hours tho and wake up on average ever 2h
- hair is awful
- feel like puking after swimming in the sea now ( I still love doing it, 10-15minutes daily now)

Questions:

- bloodtest shows high Eosinophils(almost triple the amount..) and low MPV/P-LCR (can anyone interpret? Do I have leukemia now? xd..)

- my hands shake, as in parkinsons or so.. I couldn't really point out when they get better or not, but had one very short, but very stressful encounter today and my hands shaked WAY stronger for 50minutes after. And now 2 hours later still worse than before. Dopamine depletion? Instant adrenal/adrenaline overload? I'm getting extremely rarely stressed by external factors, but after this one my hands were shaking like crazy. I know this happened even precrash very rarely(like once a year) in huge unexpected stress-situations, but never this intense, and I'm very sure my hands weren't shaky in normal situations before.

And @Helen , I've read the whole freaking hackstasis forum XD, thank you for all. Pretty sure dis stuff helped me a TON. I'm really close to really enjoying life again! This with CDsnuts stuff, freaking gold!

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
So after more reading xd

1) Are blood tests viable when it comes to sodium/potassium/iron/magnesium?
2) How do I know my nitric oxide is working? I'm getting extremely veiny everywhere, especially during workout(I mean it looks good xd) Is this an indicator for good NO-levels or has this nothing to do with it?
3) How do I know my glutathione is shut down, 0 or working?
4) any tipps for preventing penile scarring appreciated, still have fucking pains there + bending and rotation on axis(@barbaar I have the exact same thing as you mentioned, feels as rubberbands around my dick. Exactly at that spot are pains and hardening, but no pyronies, the hardening making the bending more appearent), can get errections by now. Should I trigger errections daily to keep blood flow in there as much as possible? Is having errections daily even preventing any type of scar formation or is it just wishful thinking? Or avoidance?
5) If I want to get a hairtest, but still am doing some supps and herbs. What's the best way to get the next one to be on point? Fast for 5 days then refeed, eat a month clean without any supps and get one? And how off would one be if I'd just take one how it is now, with supps and herbs and stuff, pointless?.