Aztec PFS/Ella Log *Recovery*

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
Here is my mineral test from December 2017 and it was nice to discover I am a fast oxidizer. I have high phosphorous which is ambiguous haha. Looking forward to becoming the best and healthiest version of myself.

Attachments

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Here is my mineral test from December 2017 and it was nice to discover I am a fast oxidizer. I have high phosphorous which is ambiguous haha. Looking forward to becoming the best and healthiest version of myself.
Hmm interesting result. Its good your ratios arent bad.

Your phosphorus is whats strange - i wonder if it is an artificially high P because your body isnt retaining it? Are you a muscly guy? Do you do much cardio? do you feel like you can gain muscle easy if you wanted too? Do you have lots of protein in your diet?

I ask because you have relatively lowish sodium but to raise that you need iron or manganese but thst will make phosphorous even higher. In my last hair test i was your opposite - i had to lower sodium and raise phos. I did that with magnesium and eatinf more protein. But i think you could have a false high phos? Maybe you should speak to a practitioner or do some reading online about it

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
@m_arch thanks for the feedback buddy. I am a muscular and athletic guy. My body fat percentage is low and I have never been this lean and vascular before. I eat clean 3 times per day and add lots of vegetables and a decent amount of protein. I can easily gain mass if I wanted too. I am surprised I am a fast oxidizer haha.

I guess I always thought my metabolism was slow since I can easily gain weight. I don’t do much cardio but sometimes I jog and do quick 5k’s with a friend once per week. I mostly pump iron and utilize the bosu ball which upregulates growth hormone and downregulates cortisol.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
@m_arch thanks for the feedback buddy. I am muscular and athletic guy. My body fat percentage is low and I have never been this lean and vascular before. I eat clean 3 times per day and add lots of vegetables and a decent amount of protein. I can easily gain mass if I wanted too. I am surprised I am a fast oxidizer haha.

I guess I always thought my metabolism was slow since I can easily gain weight. I don’t do much cardio but sometimes I jog and do quick 5k’s with a friend once per week. I most pump iron and utilize the bosu ball which upregulates growth hormone and downregulates cortisol.
Hmm in that case maybe you just need to add more salt to your food? It could be genetic too. My sodium for instance is high and my genetic test said im salt sensitive (i have genes that retain it) meaning i need to limit dietary intake. Maybe you have raised needs? Is your sweat very salty?

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
@m_arch that is a great point. My sweat is not very salty now that I think about it. I will add some more pink Himilayan salt to my food and test it out. I thought about that too which is interesting. I will avoid mineral water which is somethhing I enjoy. I will post the food recommendations they made right now. All set :) @IHateFin @TubZy @gbolduev @joekool @Orion @mattyb and all the guys please feel free to give me some additional input and I appreciate it.

Last edited:

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
@m_arch that is a great point. My sweat is not very salty now that I think about it. I will add some more pink Himilayan salt to my food and test it out. I thought about that too which is interesting. I will avoid mineral water which is somethhing I enjoy. I will post the food recommendations they made right now. All set :) @IHateFin @TubZy @gbolduev @joekool @Orion @mattyb and all the guys please feel free to give me some additional input and I appreciate it.
Its interesting that you mentioned pink Himilayan salt. A close friend of mine who doesnt have PFS, but is very knowledgeable and researches/practices self-optimization, says he occasionally uses himalayan pink salt, and organic honey before bedtime. The recipe is 1/4 teaspoon of himalayan pink salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of organic honey 20 minutes before bedtime. It supposedly creates improved sleep and hormonal profile, and night-time erections. Supposedly