Aztec PFS/Ella Log *Recovery*

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#81
[mention]MNK99[/mention] you can try a one day 5 mg experiment with Ella and see how you react to it. This can be a solution to genital numbness. Some ppsd guys used it and had good results with it.
 
Likes: MNK99

MNK99

Well-Known Member
Nov 6, 2017
3,853
2,538
113
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
LOCATION
God's Imagination./Limbo.
#82
I would not mind my friend, if I could solve other issues potentially.

Where I am, it might be hard to convince a doctor for this predominantly - female drug. @Aztec Can this and RU help reverse non sex side effects?
Is it helping you with mood, physical symptoms?

My current issues are FIN related and yes I don't like the atrophy --- but energy*, mental issues*, depression*, brain fog*, and fatness*, water retention are worse. Myb my psychiatrist back east can fax a script. It looks odd tho.
I fixed any psyche med issue mostly a long time ago, now its just PFS*.
 

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#83
[mention]MNK99[/mention] it can help with mood and energy as well. There is only one way to find out and that is by trying it. Ella and RU 486 target progesterone receptors. If your progesterone is unbalanced then it can be a sign of disequilibrium in the body. Be patient and give it a shot. You can always purchase it from the website without a prescription. http://www.abortionpillsrx.com/mifepristone.html
 
Likes: MNK99

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#86
[mention]joekool[/mention] I have been doing pretty good! I recently asked a sweet gal to be my girlfriend and that has been a plus. My libido and erections have been nice too. I am not taking anything either which kicks ass haha! I stopped taking herbs 2 weeks ago so I can do a hair mineral test since my white hairs increased in numbers. Lubrication, sensitivity, and desire has been present and sticked well :mrgreen:
 
Likes: MNK99

joekool

Moderator
Oct 4, 2017
617
549
93
#87
OMG this is amazing! I need to get my hands on it and give it a try... I have other supplements running at the moment so i'm holding off as things are not terrible for me ... but I'm not 100%

Keep us posted here for as long as you can... this is showing that the lingering effects of PFS could be corrected late in stages... pretty eye opening and hopeful to a lot of people...

If you haven't already done so, please let your doctor know they did very well listening to you and taking steps to help you, as you set the bar for what ella can do... awesome info...

totally psyched for you !!!
 

bruschi11

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
2,595
2,148
113
31
Boston, MA
#88
aztec post_id=5686 time=1512314225 user_id=52 said:
@joekool I have been doing pretty good! I recently asked a sweet gal to be my girlfriend and that has been a plus. My libido and erections have been nice too. I am not taking anything either which kicks ass haha! I stopped taking herbs 2 weeks ago so I can do a hair mineral test since my white hairs increased in numbers. Lubrication, sensitivity, and desire has been present and sticked well :mrgreen:
Awesome stuff man. Congrats on your success here this is great news.

So what are the major differences between Ella and RU for us here? I haven’t read much about Ella, but definitely interested.

Does anyone know RU vs Ella effects on a prolactin? Could be a factor here.
 

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#89
[mention]joekool[/mention] thanks buddy, I appreciate the love :D You are doing great and give Ella a shot soon if needed. I will keep you all posted. I will thank my doctor and you guys have been awesome on this forum. I told [mention]IHateFin[/mention] that we need to celebrate once the whole crew is healed. That would be a kick ass reunion for sure!

[mention]bruschi11[/mention] thanks pal! If you check out the Ella thread you can read about specifics. Ella does not impact cortisol. RU 486 does impact cortisol and can spike prolactin levels. Ella might impact prolactin levels if taken at high doses but you can avoid that by just using one 30 mg tablet.
 
Likes: jacknap

bruschi11

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
2,595
2,148
113
31
Boston, MA
#90
aztec post_id=5705 time=1512341757 user_id=52 said:
@bruschi11 thanks pal! If you check out the Ella thread you can read about specifics. Ella does not impact cortisol. RU 486 does impact cortisol and can spike prolactin levels. Ella might impact prolactin levels if taken at high doses but you can avoid that by just using one 30 mg tablet.
That said- Ella might be something smarter for someone that really can't mess with cortisol and is sensitive to prolactin. I guess you can say I am in this class.

The cortisol drop (or lack of use) in my case while using RU was very noticeable. I couldn't do much the day I took 75mg after work as I was depleted. Same with 25mg both days, I just didn't have much energy. Now prolactin (I believe) has just killed erections. I have libido, but erections are bad. Metergoline did indeed help some though.

I'll be going low dose RU in 3 weeks or after holidays whether my trial goes well or not. Talking 10-15mg per day for 2 or 3 days.
 

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#91
[mention]bruschi11[/mention] sounds like a great idea. Do a small Ella cycle and run it for 3 days to see how you respond. All you need is 1 tablet and you are set. I wish you the best and log your progress.
 

Boris

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
2,780
2,293
113
#92
bruschi11 post_id=5713 time=1512349943 user_id=55 said:
aztec post_id=5705 time=1512341757 user_id=52 said:
@bruschi11 thanks pal! If you check out the Ella thread you can read about specifics. Ella does not impact cortisol. RU 486 does impact cortisol and can spike prolactin levels. Ella might impact prolactin levels if taken at high doses but you can avoid that by just using one 30 mg tablet.
That said- Ella might be something smarter for someone that really can't mess with cortisol and is sensitive to prolactin. I guess you can say I am in this class.

The cortisol drop (or lack of use) in my case while using RU was very noticeable. I couldn't do much the day I took 75mg after work as I was depleted. Same with 25mg both days, I just didn't have much energy. Now prolactin (I believe) has just killed erections. I have libido, but erections are bad. Metergoline did indeed help some though.

I'll be going low dose RU in 3 weeks or after holidays whether my trial goes well or not. Talking 10-15mg per day for 2 or 3 days.
Yeah man, it is strong stuff, let your body bounce back then try much smaller dose, I made the same mistake in the beginning too although I had some great days in a row, but dosed it way too high (or try ella)
 

wuf

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2017
1,079
338
83
#93
Hi Aztec, is this you claiming recovery in 2015?

http://www.solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=551
 

wuf

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2017
1,079
338
83
#95
aztec post_id=5975 time=1512490711 user_id=52 said:
@wuf yes, I was recovered at that point and body became unbalanced when stress elevated high.
Did you try to replicate that route?
Thanks
 

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#96
[mention]wuf[/mention] that was my plan but unfortunately the company no longer makes the mvp drops which is a shame. It was an excellent product.
 

bruschi11

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
2,595
2,148
113
31
Boston, MA
#97
aztec post_id=5717 time=1512360274 user_id=52 said:
@bruschi11 sounds like a great idea. Do a small Ella cycle and run it for 3 days to see how you respond. All you need is 1 tablet and you are set. I wish you the best and log your progress.
I’m going to see how this bounce back goes. Seeing some good things sexually on day 6, but the CFS issue might not be something RU is good for. I crashed pretty bad yesterday with CFS issue that I’m still recovering from. Believe cortisol blockade isn’t smart for me to do in continuation beyond fasting.

Might try the Ella route instead of running RU again. I’m going to be patient and probably wait till the new year. My impatience is doing me in lol RU before a vacation that you go out on every night finished with a long day of golf and drinking alcohol that night. Wasn’t smart but lesson learned.

Again though sexual improvements definitely noted today woke up with morning erection that wouldn’t stop.
 

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
#99
[mention]bruschi11[/mention] it sounds like you are doing well and simply pace your self. I know the excitement is difficult to contain haha! It will be worth it and waking up with erections is a plus.

[mention]brix[/mention] try this site out: https://www.prjktruby.com/ellatoday/
Have a lady order it for you and problem solved.
 

aztec

Well-Known Member
Oct 3, 2017
273
127
43
hackstasis.com
Quick update: I am still not taking anything and feeling great. It has been a few years since I had sex which seems like a lifetime. Primarily
by choice I should say. Last night I made sweet love to my girlfriend for the first time and I had her moaning and experiencing multiple orgasms. I was so turned on and doing some slow breathing because I didn’t want to cum as I enjoyed her haha. It was amazing and I am getting big and hard simply writing this post. She is a beautiful gal and I could have easily kept going all night long but she had to drive home late at night. Hope you all are doing well and I wish you all the best.