Aztec PFS/Ella Log *Recovery*

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
Hi guys, I will begin my Ella cycle to treat pfs sexual side effects from finasteride next week on 10/23/17. I used finasteride back in 2013 for 7 months after undergoing a garbage hair transplant. My body bounced back well for years and I experienced multiple episodes of healing in the past. I noticed that high stress, anxiety, and heartache always took a toll on my body and caused me to dip once per year since dropping finasteride. The setbacks usually lasted a few months with libido plummeting, a lack of strong wood, and low sex drive. I am on a mission to permanently bounce back and heal this time around for good.

I am 29 years young and in the best shape of my life. I have a muscular and vascular physique and only used herbs in the past such as pine pollen, tribulus, vitamins, and minerals. I never messed around with steroids or other hormones. Below are blood labs I completed on 09/16/17. On 08/28/17 I felt awful since I noticed the side effects creeping up again this year and they did labs. My testosterone was 1,345 ng/dL and the standard range is 240-871 ng/dL. I wished I felt as great as my numbers look. I have elevated progesterone, high testosterone, high DHT, high estrogen, and high DHEA. Cortisol has been high due to high stress levels which I am now getting under control.

Component PROGESTERONE
Your value 0.3 ng/mL
Standard range <=0.2 ng/mL

Component DHEA-S
Your value 576 mcg/dL
Standard range 160 - 449 mcg/dL

Component TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL
Your value 965 ng/dL
Standard range 240 - 871 ng/dL

Component SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN
Your value 35 nmol/L
Standard range 11 - 78 nmol/L

Component ESTRADIOL
Your value 39 pg/mL
Standard range 11 - 44 pg/mL

Component VIT B12
Your value 608 pg/mL
Standard range 200 - 910 pg/mL

Component CHOLESTEROL
Your value 138 mg/dL
Standard range <=199 mg/dL

Component TRIGLYCERIDE
Your value 43 mg/dL
Standard range <=149 mg/dL

Component HDL
Your value 46 mg/dL
Standard range >=40 mg/dL

Component LDL CALCULATED
Your value 83 mg/dL
Standard range <=99 mg/dL

ComponentCHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN
Your value 3.0
Standard range <=4.9

Component CHOLESTEROL, NON-HDL
Your value 92 mg/dL
Standard range mg/dL

Component DHT 78 ng/dl range is 16-79 ng/dL

Component Renin
your value 0.73 ng/mL/hr
Standard range 0.25 - 5.82 ng/mL/hr

Component Aldosterone/Renin Ratio
Your value 4.1 ratio
Standard range 0.9 - 28.9 Ratio

Component Aldosterone
Your value 3 ng/dL
Standard range was not listed

24 hour urine free cortisol
Component Specimen volume 24 hour urine
Your value 2,600 mL
Standard range not listed

Component Cortisol, UR, QN
Your value 10 mcg/dL

Component Cortisol Free Rate, 24 hour urine
Your value 260 mcg/24hrs
Standard range <=176 mcg/24hrs

I switched my primary physician since she was not helpful and was clueless about pfs side effects. Thankfully I chose another doctor and she is wonderful. Thank God I found her. She was compassionate and listened to every detail. I even told her about the fellas on the forum tackling the root of the issue and shared with her Gbolduev's theory. She researched Ru 486 and prescribed it to me haha! I almost fainted with surprise. She said that it can be effective and trusted in the journey. She also said she will pray for me and you guys :D

It has been tough finding it in the pharmacies so I asked my doctor if she can prescribe me Ella instead and I picked it up on Sunday. I will run my cycle identical to Trondonac's and Expendable’s 5 mg daily for 6 days without taking anything else. I will continue lifting iron the same and eating healthy. I will begin on 10/23/17 and will log daily. Right now I am preparing by doing daily meditation and praying for all of you guys so healing can be accomplished for all. You all are some tough ass dudes and can overcome any obstacle in life. Fingers crossed and faith on top.

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
aztec post_id=1737 time=1508287923 user_id=52 said:
Hi guys, I will begin my Ella cycle to treat pfs sexual side effects from finasteride next week on 10/23/17. I used finasteride back in 2013 for 7 months after undergoing a garbage hair transplant. My body bounced back well for years and I experienced multiple episodes of healing in the past. I noticed that high stress, anxiety, and heartache always took a toll on my body and caused me to dip once per year since dropping finasteride. The setbacks usually lasted a few months with libido plummeting, a lack of strong wood, and low sex drive. I am on a mission to permanently bounce back and heal this time around for good.

I am 29 years young and in the best shape of my life. I have a muscular and vascular physique and only used herbs in the past such as pine pollen, tribulus, vitamins, and minerals. I never messed around with steroids or other hormones. Below are blood labs I completed on 09/16/17. On 08/28/17 I felt awful since I noticed the side effects creeping up again this year and they did labs. My testosterone was 1,345 ng/dL and the standard range is 240-871 ng/dL. I wished I felt as great as my numbers look. I have elevated progesterone, high testosterone, high DHT, high estrogen, and high DHEA. Cortisol has been high due to high stress levels which I am now getting under control.

Component PROGESTERONE
Your value 0.3 ng/mL
Standard range <=0.2 ng/mL

Component DHEA-S
Your value 576 mcg/dL
Standard range 160 - 449 mcg/dL

Component TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL
Your value 965 ng/dL
Standard range 240 - 871 ng/dL

Component SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN
Your value 35 nmol/L
Standard range 11 - 78 nmol/L

Component ESTRADIOL
Your value 39 pg/mL
Standard range 11 - 44 pg/mL

Component VIT B12
Your value 608 pg/mL
Standard range 200 - 910 pg/mL

Component CHOLESTEROL
Your value 138 mg/dL
Standard range <=199 mg/dL

Component TRIGLYCERIDE
Your value 43 mg/dL
Standard range <=149 mg/dL

Component HDL
Your value 46 mg/dL
Standard range >=40 mg/dL

Component LDL CALCULATED
Your value 83 mg/dL
Standard range <=99 mg/dL

ComponentCHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN
Your value 3.0
Standard range <=4.9

Component CHOLESTEROL, NON-HDL
Your value 92 mg/dL
Standard range mg/dL

Component DHT 78 ng/dl range is 16-79 ng/dL

Component Renin
your value 0.73 ng/mL/hr
Standard range 0.25 - 5.82 ng/mL/hr

Component Aldosterone/Renin Ratio
Your value 4.1 ratio
Standard range 0.9 - 28.9 Ratio

Component Aldosterone
Your value 3 ng/dL
Standard range was not listed

24 hour urine free cortisol
Component Specimen volume 24 hour urine
Your value 2,600 mL

Component Cortisol, UR, QN
Your value 10 mcg/dL

Component Cortisol Free Rate, 24 hour urine
Your value 260 mcg/24hrs
Standard range <=176 mcg/24hrs

I switched my primary physician since she was not helpful and was clueless about pfs side effects. Thankfully I chose another doctor and she is wonderful. Thank God I found her. She was compassionate and listened to every detail. I even told her about the fellas on the forum tackling the root of the issue and shared with her Gbolduev's theory. She researched Ru 486 and prescribed it to me haha! I almost fainted with surprise. She said that it can be effective and trusted in the journey. She also said she will pray for me and you guys :D

It has been tough finding it in the pharmacies so I asked my doctor if she can prescribe me Ella instead and I picked it up on Sunday. I will run my cycle identical to Trondonac's and Expendable’s 5 mg daily for 6 days without taking anything else. I will continue lifting iron the same and eating healthy. I will begin on 10/23/17 and will log daily. Right now I am preparing by doing daily meditation and praying for all of you guys so healing can be accomplished for all. You all are some tough ass dudes and can overcome any obstacle in life. Fingers crossed and faith on top.
hell yeah man!
all your values look really good other than that prog so youre very very close man!

probs why you have had some good recovered moments post finasteride usage.

Snow1

Oct 4, 2017
Good luck Aztec, it's great to see a PFS suffer giving Ella a shot. I'll be watching you log like a hawke.

Good luck mate! May the hard on gods be with you.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Snow1 post_id=1767 time=1508306980 user_id=68 said:
Good luck Aztec, it's great to see a PFS suffer giving Ella a shot. I'll be watching you log like a hawke.

I cross my finger for you my friend...!!

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com

Thanks buddy, I will keep you all posted and feeling good.

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
wuf post_id=1780 time=1508319319 user_id=65 said:

I cross my finger for you my friend...!!
Thanks wuf, I appreciate the support.

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
Netherlands

Im from the PSSD front myself, but yeah i agree, lets hope this is a cure for us all, goodluck!

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
Quick update: I experienced spontaneous boners, libido, and a pleasant mood while sitting in my office today and thinking about sex. I am wondering if someone slipped some Ella into my water haha.

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Wish you best of luck next week when you start !

I cannot believe you found a doctor who prescribed you RU and Ella.. you are extremely lucky to have a doctor that actually cares more about trying to help you than ohh dam can I get sued for "acting outside the normal line of thinking"

that is just unreal. You are in the states right ?

your hormones look amazingly good.

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
[quote="5 alpha" post_id=1911 time=1508376463 user_id=57]
Wish you best of luck next week when you start !

I cannot believe you found a doctor who prescribed you RU and Ella.. you are extremely lucky to have a doctor that actually cares more about trying to help you than ohh dam can I get sued for "acting outside the normal line of thinking"

that is just unreal. You are in the states right ?

your hormones look amazingly good.
[/quote]
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. Yeah, I almost fainted when my docor listened to every word I said and went out of her way to research a bit and prescribe me RU 486 and Ella. She is awesome and it was my first time meeting her. She was fantastic and compassionate. I am in the states and felt so much relief after talking with her. I felt a deep sense of hope and peace after meeting with her. It’s hard to explain but I sensed a light of hope inside of me.

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Oh man I missed the start of this!!! This is AWESOME!!!

Catching up..

!! GOOD LUCK !!!

Oh wow A DOC prescribed this?!?! If you get bloods done after a round of Ella, it'll be invaluable to the team... to see what it does on paper...

But this is going to be awesome for you... I know you'll see some benefits soon

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
[mention]joekool[/mention] thanks my man! Yes, my doctor prescribed the meds and she was awesome! The pharmacist was even intrigued and wanted to learn more about receptors being resensitized through progesterone modulation. It definitely was a blessing in disguise and I did not expect to receive so much support from my doctor who I just met. I will keep tabs and share with the team. Keep your chin up fellas because I am sensing lots of positive energy heading our way.

Snow1

Oct 4, 2017
Aztec! Have you started Ella yet? This must be your first day depending on where you are in the world?

Good luck mate and keep us updated.

It would be good to get some stats on how you feel now out of 10 prior to Ella...

Sleep quality
Orgasam quality
Night/morning wood
Random wood
Dick sensestivity
General mood
Brain fog
Ect..

Also have you had your prog tested? Be good to understand what your level is.

I'm fired up to see how this goes for you buddy.

aztec

Oct 3, 2017
hackstasis.com
[mention]Snow1[/mention] I am doing well pal. I am about to start my first dose in 30 minutes haha. I will post details for sure and I like the outline you provided. I posted labs on my first post. I have elevated progesterone. All other hormones look great. Thanks for the good vibes!

Prior to Ella (scale 1-10) 1= awful 10= awesome
Sleep quality 2
Orgasam quality 5
Night/morning wood 4
Random wood 3
Dick sensestivity 6
General mood 5
Brain fog 8
libido 3

Alright guys, I just took my first 5 mg of Ella. Good night world.