Are we losing steam in finding cures?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I'm sorry to hear about it man, but it's not surprising given the state of the site now.
I'm still working dilligently trying to make some headway and share results.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
I'm sorry to hear about it man, but it's not surprising given the state of the site now.
I'm still working dilligently trying to make some headway and share results.
I agree. Here’s the thing, I’m probably the least intelligent guy here, but, it seems like we have spun out on all these other things and avenues. When I first got here it seemed guys were making real progress sexually. Now we are pursuing all these other things which, seemingly, have not had the benefits that we are after.
Y’all. I’m not bitching and moaning. I’m just trying to shake us up a little. Let’s get our dicks working...... or at least the desire to use our dicks, and I think the other stuff will present itself.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I agree. Here’s the thing, I’m probably the least intelligent guy here, but, it seems like we have spun out on all these other things and avenues. When I first got here it seemed guys were making real progress sexually. Now we are pursuing all these other things which, seemingly, have not had the benefits that we are after.
Y’all. I’m not bitching and moaning. I’m just trying to shake us up a little. Let’s get our dicks working...... or at least the desire to use our dicks, and I think the other stuff will present itself.
Mark Twain: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

My advice, never tell anyone you're dumb.
We'll get there bud.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
Mark Twain: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

My advice, never tell anyone you're dumb.
We'll get there bud.
Haha. True. But I disagree with ‘ol Samuel Clemens here..... I present to you the great philosopher..... Madonna:

https://quotefancy.com/media/wallpa...ant-to-be-the-smartest-person-in-the-room.jpg

I have been around many many a successful and wealthy people who have all told me, “ I’ll happily be the dumbest guy in the room if it makes me the richest....”. It works well....

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Since my last cycle of TEI, my libido has disappeared. Completely. So for about the last month and a half. Beyond frustrated here. Now not only has it not made us better, it’s made me worse. Often we feel worse ON the cycle, but better off once we hit the rebound. Not this time. This is the worst I’ve been since I crashed 2+ years ago.

As I read through the forums, I’m glad guys are getting health benefits. That’s definite progress. I still hold to the fact that, for the most part, the sexual part of this, we cannot seem to crack. Yes there have been a few, but we have not found anything that is consistently moving us.
Just keep pushing through man, some cycles are bad some are good, as long as the general trend is up (in the long term).

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
Since my last cycle of TEI, my libido has disappeared. Completely. So for about the last month and a half. Beyond frustrated here. Now not only has it not made us better, it’s made me worse. Often we feel worse ON the cycle, but better off once we hit the rebound. Not this time. This is the worst I’ve been since I crashed 2+ years ago.

As I read through the forums, I’m glad guys are getting health benefits. That’s definite progress. I still hold to the fact that, for the most part, the sexual part of this, we cannot seem to crack. Yes there have been a few, but we have not found anything that is consistently moving us.
Interesting, my sexual symptoms are okay as long as I refrain from fapping. It is my mental symptoms that are the real issue. This thing can hit people in such different ways its so strange.