Are we losing steam in finding cures?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't at all udnerstand how someone could take a 5-ar inhibitor and end up with high DHT. And then high DHT is responsible for low libido? There are so many bodybuilders and others trying to increase their DHT by any means possible.
If you read some reports on even propecia help people have responded in a hyperandrogenic way both during and after propecia as well.

Because if you block a pathway there is a snapback that can occur after you stop it at least with other natural 5ARis like to tomato juice.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
If you read some reports on even propecia help people have responded in a hyperandrogenic way both during and after propecia as well.

Because if you block a pathway there is a snapback that can occur after you stop it at least with other natural 5ARis like to tomato juice.
A couple months ago my DHT was below range, as well as my total t. My free t was in range but on the low end.

My primary concern now though is these scary neuro symptoms I can't shake. Has anyone had sucess using TEI for brainfog?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
A couple months ago my DHT was below range, as well as my total t. My free t was in range but on the low end.

My primary concern now though is these scary neuro symptoms I can't shake. Has anyone had sucess using TEI for brainfog?
Yes a lot of people have. TEI/ ARL, fasting, liver flushes seem to be best way of getting out of mental/ neurological Pfs no doubt.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
Yes a lot of people have. TEI/ ARL, fasting, liver flushes seem to be best way of getting out of mental/ neurological Pfs no doubt.
Okay, what is a liver flush? Also how did you figure out you had Lyme? Isn't that something that is neurological as well?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Okay, what is a liver flush? Also how did you figure out you had Lyme? Isn't that something that is neurological as well?
I found out I had lyme through a nutritionist named Shawn Bean who works with a doctor. They ran labs on me and saw that manganese was extremely low. They then ran a pathogen test w/ all the major co-infections to Lyme, lyme itself, other pathogen/viral issues like EBV, Coxsackie etc. Saw mycoplasma crazy high, lyme positive, other co-infections present.

Basically lyme and other pathogen based illnesses are everywhere these days, but in some people with malfunctioning immune systems (PFS causes this) the pathogen load can get out of hand. They duplicate crazily fast and the body cannot handle it. It deprives you of nutrients, when it dies it produces its own horrid toxins- like a time bomb in the body. Exotoxins, mycotoxins, ammonia all of these are just horrid to brain and contribute to brain fog.

Its an interesting illness. But its taught me so much about the body. I'm basically forced to learn the Nutritional Balancing Sciences due to it which has been nice. Along with the flushing, fasting as these can really help move forward.

I don't think I have much Lyme left or it bothers me much anymore. I think its more SIBO now that I need to finish off along with keeping a mercury toxicity at bay.

Google "andreas moritz" liver flush. Most of us here do it by ordering malic acid and using that instead of apple juice. We don't go plant based diet either until the day of the flush.