Are we losing steam in finding cures?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I just seen that androhard haa 4 andro in it? Did everyone know this?
yes, it's been brought up. in a private email to strongsupplements.com by me. between them and me. 2 yrs ago. most others did not know this.
also i barely go there, but I think it was mentioned on swole like 3mo-10mo ago. maybe 2 yrs ago. not sure. and yes, that's a good point bc 4-andro is non-amazing for ev1.
i have a bottle in my fridge bc it was lying around my house, but without randro, it's not nearly as good. so i took zero this yr. i really really liked it tho, with randro.
so hopefully that answers your question, matey. finally: No taxation without representation.
That explains a lot, because I seem to aromatize very quickly after application. Anxiety, etc

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
damn. but it goes quickly. I don't think I can remember exactly what it did to anxiety, but it's like this for me:
--more test, a bit better mood and happier. energized. more dht, yeah good for working out, raw strength, good for sexual gains, good for facial hair (androgenicity), but also, very very quick to agitation. --i don't think taking dht steroids would be safe for me. --i'd get into trouble.
--4andro calmed me down a lot, and i actually enjoyed working out and socializing, but the randro, it felt more like "just a necessary task". I needed both.
--too bad we can't just pick this up in store anytime we want, that and herbs.
--btw @Trump_1776 you were right a long time ago, when you said you got the herbs on the cheap. Since I now live close to some health food stores, yeah it's super cheap, in chinatown or at places like said stores, that have TCM and other herbs (like Eluthero, Schischandra, black ants cistanche, etc, etc).
--basically I like 4-andro mentally, I like randro strength wise, both added to muscle hardness and helped me fill out my frame a bit. Helped me gain 24lb in a couple long cycles. I kept 18lb with PCt alone and even no workouts a couple months. Then lost a ton of weight by accident, but I'm up and down. 180lb today, 172 lb a week ago.
--199 after the cycles of prohormones, 188 like a year or more 188-192.. then lost like 22lb but was injured, and still am. i don't just train weights. More strength per size, than pure hypertrophy, which is what I was after, but yeah, 199 definitely looks stronger than 172-180. -- A lot of this weight gain was due to being post fasted, and eating way mr.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Is undeconate epiandrosterone, the same as epi-androsterone, i.e. 4andro? ingreds pictured. Not sure if same andro hard. Actually ships to CDA, forgot that.
https://www.eurisotop.com › steroid-and-hormone
5A-ANDROSTAN-3B-OL-17-ONE (EPIANDROSTERONE) UNLABELED · 4-ANDROSTEN-11B,17B-DIOL-3-ONE (9,11,12,12-D4, 98%) (CHEMICAL PURITY 95 ...

this may be vaguely helpful. The Stanodrol Prohormone Profile | NewProhormones.com
i'm not great at chem.

also shd i buy any of these? Search Results for “andro” – Benjamin Bodde

Attachments

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Epiandrosterone is not 4-Andro. Not even close. Let’s make sure we’re tracking the right compounds before we throw around these statements. Epiandrosterone is Super Epi Andro Rx, combined with Androsterone (Super R Andro) to make the transdermal Andro Hard. You should not be aromatizing either compound as they’re DHT compounds. 4 Andro is 4-DHEA.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Epiandrosterone is not 4-Andro. Not even close. Let’s make sure we’re tracking the right compounds before we throw around these statements. Epiandrosterone is Super Epi Andro Rx, combined with Androsterone (Super R Andro) to make the transdermal Andro Hard. You should not be aromatizing either compound as they’re DHT compounds. 4 Andro is 4-DHEA.
Here it be fam. Sorry bout bama.

Attachments

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but at least in the e-pamphlet they mention 4-dhea in the product.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Is undeconate epiandrosterone, the same as epi-androsterone, i.e. 4andro? ingreds pictured. Not sure if same andro hard. Actually ships to CDA, forgot that.
https://www.eurisotop.com › steroid-and-hormone
5A-ANDROSTAN-3B-OL-17-ONE (EPIANDROSTERONE) UNLABELED · 4-ANDROSTEN-11B,17B-DIOL-3-ONE (9,11,12,12-D4, 98%) (CHEMICAL PURITY 95 ...

this may be vaguely helpful. The Stanodrol Prohormone Profile | NewProhormones.com
i'm not great at chem.

also shd i buy any of these? Search Results for “andro” – Benjamin Bodde
I miss super r andro man. Lightweight debating just ordering the raw powder

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually stayed on an R andro cycle for a long period of time like 6-8 weeks or longer before coming off? I know most usually do 4 weeks or less and come off. Would be interesting to see if the longer steady runs are more effective. I did a high dose R andro run a long time ago (500-1000mg per day) and it barely shut me down which I measured by blood tests. This was after taking it for close to 4 weeks so I'm wondering if a long steady cycle could be more effective for PFS possibly.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually stayed on an R andro cycle for a long period of time like 6-8 weeks or longer before coming off? I know most usually do 4 weeks or less and come off. Would be interesting to see if the longer steady runs are more effective. I did a high dose R andro run a long time ago (500-1000mg per day) and it barely shut me down which I measured by blood tests. This was after taking it for close to 4 weeks so I'm wondering if a long steady cycle could be more effective for PFS possibly.
I'd totally be down if I could find R andro again, Ill probably just end up buying the powder in bulk

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but at least in the e-pamphlet they mention 4-dhea in the product.
That’s interesting. And new - the bottle I have sitting in my cabinet is purely Androsterone and Epi Androsterone. Means they’ve reformulated it. Good catch.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
ya was gonna mention the 4-dhea, ill just use ebay. post office less diagreeable with me now. i wrote the chemical formula down and responded to 80 threads back in the day but i couldn't be bothered to check, yesterday i was making fun of people, i was busy. My bad. It was mostly Trump, as usual.

4 andro is 4dhea nice. i did well on R-A/4-A.

Edit: I never remember these things. But I actually did do 3 or so mini cycles. And yeah it wasn't nearly as good. I think gaining like 24lb maximized cycling of both compounds for me. Like I only like some pct herbs now. Still, if I have some extra money, and I can keep it in the fridge for a time, I might try buying more. I don't think it will work as well now. But maybe not using it a year it will. Rather use tei and the other stuff I'm using anyways. It's fine not staying at max strength forever and ever.

Yeah I think it worked Feb till July last year or so, then trying it several times in the subsequent months it did not, and I already had TEI on hand, so I just used that.

Last edited:

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
I did 7 weeks earlier in the year but I think I was too "far gone" into early PFS for it to do much of anything. Worked my way up to 600mg. Didn't actually feel hugely different on or off it. Have a TON of it (sorry guys think I bought the last 7 bottles anywhere) plus a few bottles of var also. I ran it (randro) for about a month in the summer too, again didn't change my life but maybe did a bit more for me.

Next trial of anything hormonal might be low dose R andro or var and/or 75mg Test Prop for ten weeks then PCT, just to stir the pot on the HPTA axis or give the androgen receptors a smack up or down, along with HCG, then clomid and nolva PCT and see what that gets me. Undecided for the moment though and a LOT more research needed.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
dude i did like 10-12 weeks twice last yr. pct like 20 weeks up until tei, then 10 random weeks or more this year in jan or feb. then i rans out of the latter (kingsblood). and i ran out of randro and 4andro (maybe 10-14bottles each) by june or july last yr, then did nothing, then tei sept or oct. hence gaining 24lb. fasting and ra/4a + food. + electros. + awesomeness. either 10 weeks total or 20 or 18. or whatever a lot you know. hence gaining 24lb that n fasting. etc. ad infinitum. cant post. bots be outta ctrl. ctrl alt delete ctrl alt delete. fission mailed.
--did long cycle based on giuseppecool's and possibly aztec or some other's recommendation (try running a long med dose cycle). i ignored the second part and went as hi as possible sometimes. actually prolly only gained 19.8-20lb. 180.8-199.8lb at max. myb even 198. 192 cut back, no water weight 188-190. now far skinnier but still fluctuate sometimes on purpose sometimes j randomly. i.e. 171-180lb. baseline: 173-177lb.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
you can read Jack17 thread, I explained a lot there about estrogen, and high DHT cases.
There does seem to be a reoccurring high estrogen high Dht thing going on

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
There does seem to be a reoccurring high estrogen high Dht thing going on
I don't at all udnerstand how someone could take a 5-ar inhibitor and end up with high DHT. And then high DHT is responsible for low libido? There are so many bodybuilders and others trying to increase their DHT by any means possible.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I’m 1.4 years into ARL and been dumping copper since I started, the last two tests out of my 7 tests indicates I have experienced some huge dumps of copper which makes sense as the last two previous rounds were really hard work , my ARL
practitioner said its the 2nd biggest copper dump she has ever seen on a test.

I’ve been doing daily coffee enemas and near infrared saunas which is think is really helping in getting rid of excess copper.

My first few tests indicated I was completely burnt out with Adrenal fatigue and hypo thyroid, basically I was a mess.
fast forward to right now I’m starting to get glimpses of feeling awesome to say the least, confident, don’t get stressed, super relaxed, calm mind, happier, more energy etc..
Night time erections have returned, sensitivity downstairs not so much but feel this will heal over time as your body can’t heal everything at once and apparently it heals things in order of what your body feels is most important to heal first.

I’ve also started doing BreathWork which has helped a lot as well
Yo @Snow1 can you update your log? I am interested in seeing your hairtests. Thank you.