Are we losing steam in finding cures?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Funny how these deadlines of curing on NB keeps postponing. I still do ARL because there’s not much else to try for me.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Funny how these deadlines of curing on NB keeps postponing. I still do ARL because there’s not much else to try for me.
Helen is actually the founder of TEI and ARL and is cashing our precious money by promoting the programs on this forum for as long as he can. Right?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Also, regarding copper toxicity, which has been around for years now in the PFS community, there should be quicker ways to eliminate copper rather than a 5 year ARL/TEI hassle. I think we should look into that more.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I was thinking may be if you take bicarbonate, you will go back into slow oxidation. to the original hairtest.

this is crazy though, that this would affect a hairtest like that.
@Helen - I only need a few words from you how to take bicarbonate and if it’s save.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
None of these programs are guaranteed to fix anybody. I think we all should have learned that lesson by now.

What I can take out of hackstasis and my experiences here is that you can definitely cure someone with the means of vitamins, minerals, diet (fats/proteins) along with keeping pathogen/fungal loads down. Things like liver flushes and fasting may be required as well.

There is certainly a way to get better. No cure. ARL/ TEI are definitely not cures. I was wounded far too much by my environment in my life- invisible things like Lyme, mercury killed my system. And then stupid decisions like finasteride, hydrogen water, and making wrong decisions in treatment set me back.

I'm certainly healing again. But ARL/ TEI wasn't going to tell me or @Orion to take 500mg of b2 and 1000mg of b1 daily to speed the process up. I feel that the b2 loading has been absolutely needed for my system. A little hair mineral analysis wasn't going to tell me so.

If ARL or TEI isn't showing you legitimate signs of improvement- for instance- better bowel movements and more frequent (or less if you have too frequency issues), better stress tolerance within a couple months. You're probably not going to move forward. You probably have to look at other avenues with ARL./ TEI. And I say WITH for a reason. Because I think we should all be running these programs on and off while using other means (like treating SIBO, like liver flushes, like chelation if needed.)

Look... ARL type program I'm on pulled me out of a 14 month hole from hydrogen water. But this program itself is not going to cure me. I needed to look for outside avenues. Nutreval has been great for me. Incredible really. But still even that isn't going to cure me.

You need to learn your body and see what it needs. Try things. Listen to the electrolyte protocol- that protocol is so great. Remember when Gbold wrote "pay special attention to b1, b2, b3". Literally nobody listened to that... but @Orion and luckily here I am saying I'm having similar experience.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
this is what happened to one of the guys on TEI also who got cured from PFS> in year 2, he started to dump huge amounts of copper.

and after that he was cured from tons of stuff. And he regrew his norwood 6 baldness, so got rid of PFS and got rid of hairloss.

I posted that I know 2 guys with PFS who are on TEI now for 5 years, they are totally cured from PFS. it was within 1.5 years and only in year 2 they started to dump copper

I guess TEI and ARL using minerals to adjust things first. body needs to be prepared to dump copper, otherwise it holds on to it.
Stuff like that sounds so motivating, but scary aswell. When starting TEI I have to decide instantly if I wanna pack myself heavily with huge amounts of supplements for 5 freaking years. And who knows if I won't feel way worse than I do now for 2-3years. Not easy
Don't really understand why several (let's even say like 5 day waterfasts) and healthy lifestyle, maybe a whole foods multivitamin wouldn't enable to let the body heal itself..

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
dont think anywhere near 5y for healthy people. some imprv day 1. some never.
also how many protocols do you guys want? just do your own homework and forget about it.
I've literally read whole hackstasis, whole PPH and probably 5x the amount on yt/net. Doesn't mean I understand what I actually have to do xd xd

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Well a lot of people are not doing 100% good. Even non PFS. 1/20 people in daily life I see looks and acts healthy/bright and energetic, relaxed

I think IT is the modern world. So we got compromised even harder with PFS and we live in that same World.

I think a lot of people underestimate how western and modern life affects humans. If you look closely you see that technology has risen extremely quick and the food people eat not so good. You dont have to do a lot of physical work. You het rayed by 4g/5g. Screens. Bad sleep. Yaddayadda

The people that get fucked the first by IT are people with a shaky foundation. Maybe unhealthy parents, trauma's, bad diet, bad habits.

That is why you see guys lose their Hair at 16. And some never lose it.

I think IT is connected and not Just genetics.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I've literally read whole hackstasis, whole PPH and probably 5x the amount on yt/net. Doesn't mean I understand what I actually have to do xd xd
Nor do I. Even things I understood well, I clearly cannot remember them from 2yrs ago. You don't have to. Driving test, do you remember every single rule and law?
Probably not. Results>theory.

EDIT: I wanted to avoid the obvious to me examples, but I think it makes a lot more sense than driving rules. economics. law. taught theory-heavy. in practice... well, articling has nothing to do with law school, work has nothing to do with articling. for econ, well those nice controlled models and well acting economic agents in first year and more complex in fourth and more rigorous in masters (and i guess worse, more math and more depth in phd), well ---> they barely apply to real life at all. YES, you need foundations. But, I mean come on. How much econ do all these (bad) politicians know? How much econ does the avg worker know? Good lawyers know the judge and how to act/lie anyways. it's all a game. and mostly a scam. just ensure you win more than you lose. (more or less kidding about some of that. basically).

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Stuff like that sounds so motivating, but scary aswell. When starting TEI I have to decide instantly if I wanna pack myself heavily with huge amounts of supplements for 5 freaking years. And who knows if I won't feel way worse than I do now for 2-3years. Not easy
Don't really understand why several (let's even say like 5 day waterfasts) and healthy lifestyle, maybe a whole foods multivitamin wouldn't enable to let the body heal itself..
I think that's crazy talk. "5 years to get better is what you need to expect."

No... TEI/ ARL- nutrition should be used to push body in correct direction. More extensive testing is far better, for instance Nutreval has been huge for me. But several cycles can get your health to a much better place.

Like look at @Goose12 now. He did what he had to do with the program, got healthy and now he's looking for other ways to get his complete sexuality back. This stuff is just a great universal way towards health. But there's better ways of going at it than just a hair test.

Again, best thing to look at in terms of healing us is probably electrolytes protocol. Remember, ARL/TEI is only a piece of that puzzle in Helen's write up for that electrolytes protocol.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I think that's crazy talk. "5 years to get better is what you need to expect."

No... TEI/ ARL- nutrition should be used to push body in correct direction. More extensive testing is far better, for instance Nutreval has been huge for me. But several cycles can get your health to a much better place.

Like look at @Goose12 now. He did what he had to do with the program, got healthy and now he's looking for other ways to get his complete sexuality back. This stuff is just a great universal way towards health. But there's better ways of going at it than just a hair test.

Again, best thing to look at in terms of healing us is probably electrolytes protocol. Remember, ARL/TEI is only a piece of that puzzle in Helen's write up for that electrolytes protocol.
Will decide in next 2 months if I'll do it. I feel pretty good again, live is liveable. My vanity is back, my pride is back, I'm pissed I had to experience all this. I value life more than I ever would without that, so I'm grateful for this experience aswell. But I want everything now. And one of those things is my hair which I'm losing at lightspeed atm. I don't even care to regrow, but halt would be enough. It's just something I won't "cure" myself cuz my understanding is limited. Thousand of hours and I'm still too stupid to even grasp the basics how to fight it. The talk that someone regrew is baiting me hard can't lie. Which also says I have underlying healthissues since I lose my hair way faster, so maybe I'm losing my health now too.

Just see it here pretty much that, whenever someone doesn't feel better after even like 3-4 freaking tests = too short. Or u stopped in phase this and that.
If every cycle would make me better, well then it would be a great thing. But I think it was said here that less then 4-6cycles are a waste of time. Afraid to do like 3, stopp and end up worse. No way I want to ever go back feeling like I did some months ago.
Cuz that was my personal idea with the hairtests too, ah just do one, it will push you into a better place. So if I feel decent I could just do one a year right? But that seems not the case, it's like "they push you there and there, so you do this and that", but for how long you get pushed or do stuff, noone knows. 6months for some, 6years for others, but maybe 60.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Will decide in next 2 months if I'll do it. I feel pretty good again, live is liveable. My vanity is back, my pride is back, I'm pissed I had to experience all this. I value life more than I ever would without that, so I'm grateful for this experience aswell. .
I think guys that are doing well respond better to TEI/ ARL. Like, there is no MAJOR issue with the person beyond pfs/pas and the body just needs to be straightened out a bit. For instance, guys that have gotten better on it were already making big strides beforehand for example, Goose, MNK, Orion, Aleksandr , Walker.

But also if you're really doing a lot better you can say the same for CDsnuts type strategies too.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
People with high copper are supposed to take longer to heal, but fast oxi with low copper faster. Hopefully just the 2 years for fast oxi.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I Saw BeLikeWater post some time ago on PH that he used antibiotics now and feels good on them but when he quits he feels bad again.

amoxyciline and dosycicline

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
dude i am generous i donated tons of clothes and also gave food to homeless at times many times, esp as a kid but also recently. but i cant go out at minus 40 at 5am and give burnt rice to a random homeless, i'll get hit by a car or stabbed. leave generosity for warm/safer times. and yeah i burnt rice bc the pot was too small, anyways it was a whole thing . can't help homeless all the time, bc then they grow too big and strong, then next thing you know they want to eat you. it's a lose-lose situation.

i used to do xmas shoebox. volunteered like 3 yrs at hospital (thought i was gonna do medicine, i was a kid). im nice to the homeless. im not lying. @supernature.
i know you never said i was lying. but throwing garbage and not recycling saves time. i can't be mother nature's bitch. i can't be the only person in the entire world wasting time recycling. seperating food and compost and recycling and paper and garbage. no one has time for that. it's all a scam anyways. all that money goes to quebec.

it all goes to draft dodging, tax evading, super rich chinese french canadians anyways. they take donations and sell them.
also many of the homeless (not to sound spoiled) are really rude, and also mean, and also dangerous. i help the nice homeless only.

Last edited:

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I just seen that androhard haa 4 andro in it? Did everyone know this?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
yes, it's been brought up. in a private email to strongsupplements.com by me. between them and me. 2 yrs ago. most others did not know this.
also i barely go there, but I think it was mentioned on swole like 3mo-10mo ago. maybe 2 yrs ago. not sure. and yes, that's a good point bc 4-andro is non-amazing for ev1.
i have a bottle in my fridge bc it was lying around my house, but without randro, it's not nearly as good. so i took zero this yr. i really really liked it tho, with randro.
so hopefully that answers your question, matey. finally: No taxation without representation.

Last edited: