Are we losing steam in finding cures?

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
Anyone else feel like we have slowly lost momentum? A year ago it seemed there was so much possibility as to possible cures etc. It seems we are no further forward than we were then. TEI is still TEI. Some of us have been doing it for over a year and still have no cessation of sides. It feels like sometimes I am not getting better, I’m just learning to accept the issues I do have. I was so excited when I started TEI, and liver flushes, and fasting, h2 water, etc, because I had possible help awaiting me. Now, a year later, I have settled into TEI only because........ well, not really anything else to do when everything else hasn’t done anything. How are you guys feeling about it?

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Anyone else feel like we have slowly lost momentum? A year ago it seemed there was so much possibility as to possible cures etc. It seems we are no further forward than we were then. TEI is still TEI. Some of us have been doing it for over a year and still have no cessation of sides. It feels like sometimes I am not getting better, I’m just learning to accept the issues I do have. I was so excited when I started TEI, and liver flushes, and fasting, h2 water, etc, because I had possible help awaiting me. Now, a year later, I have settled into TEI only because........ well, not really anything else to do when everything else hasn’t done anything. How are you guys feeling about it?

I think people have gotten too impatient with things, honestly.

It took me nearly 2 years of following Cdsnuts protocol to the T, to get to the point of saying I was out of the PFS state. TEI/ARL from everything I’ve read on them, are marathons, not sprints.

The body is broken as multiple systems that have been previously compromised or weakened were severely impacted by fin/dut/saw palmetto. This takes time to fix - and unfortunately the body gets to choose what comes back online first.

I think people need to find something and stick with it. Get out of PFS/CFS and then start experimenting with things. Don’t even start an HTMA program or CDsnuts protocol if you can not devote a minimum of two years to it to be able to properly assess. Homeopathy doesn’t work overnight. Keep the faith, but be realistic.

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
The world keeps turning brother. Got shit to do!
Myself, I've reached a point I'm content with and will likely further improve in the next few months. I think people just get back to reality and realize they have to continue living.

Though I still tune in time to time and might dabble in something that interests me

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
The world keeps turning brother. Got shit to do!
Myself, I've reached a point I'm content with and will likely further improve in the next few months. I think people just get back to reality and realize they have to continue living.

Though I still tune in time to time and might dabble in something that interests me
This is another great point as well. One thing I tried my damndest to do was not check Swole Source every day when I was on the protocol. Too easy to get distracted and absorbed in PFS-land and out of the real world.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
We expected TEI to take a while, it was never supposed to be a quick fix. Have you really not gotten any improvements in a year?

I hear you though. I still have pretty much all my symptoms except maybe the super zombie mode derealization. Even that is still there, just less bad.

But even then, there are two options: do something and maybe get cured, or do nothing and definitely don't get cured.

I'm still trying some stuff right now, but after this I will probably jump on cdnuts protocol since that's the only thing we have so far that seems to work somewhat consistently. We can't give up until we have tried everything

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Who says TEI will take two years? Could be 5 or 10 if it even cures us at all. That type of uncertainty, paired with the costs and the low succes rate makes it hard for anyone to commit longterm. Not to mention the different, shorter protocols being mentioned here on a monthly base.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Who says TEI will take two years? Could be 5 or 10 if it even cures us at all. That type of uncertainty, paired with the costs and the low succes rate makes it hard for anyone to commit longterm. Not to mention the different, shorter protocols being mentioned here on a monthly base.
I get your frustration there, I do. I was very similar in doubting the methods available to me at the time, but honestly it’s just a matter of having blind trust and faith and hoping for the best. There’s no other option that is guaranteed, honestly - there are no guarantees in life in general except for death. I would pick the one you can find the most faith in and devote two years to it. That’s my honest opinion, but I can appreciate why you would think the way you do.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’m sorry..... but if a human being can do what I did between July 2017 and February 2018. How much my health improved in all facets. Every single category including sexual improved by like infinity lol.

I mean- there’s definitely ways to make the human body work well again.

And during that time period I did not use TEI at all.

So take that for what it’s worth.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I get what you are saying hairsuit but eventually people have to do a protocol. Many possibilities have been outlined. We can keep talking about possibilities or bite the bullet and do one of the routes outlined and give it a good chance. In the end all of it is theory.

People in PFS are flaky as hell going from one thing to another within 3-4 months. Look at some people who do the hairtest. They go on TEI, after one/two cycles go off TEI, take some random supplements, fast, go back on TEI then pull the plug because it is not working.

I have said this before. The people not doing TEI or cdsnuts need to try some of the stuff outlined here. Noone does it except now we have Snowball taking R-Andro (which is part of cdsnuts protocol). People don't read any of the potential protocols and just do random shit by themselves. That is fine. But then yes we will lose any momentum since people just do whatever they "feel" like taking. No organisation nothing. So then you won't get answers on the protocols outlined by Helen and others. Because noone tests it.

On the other hand I think if people just try random stuff eventually something will work for them which is also good. So it is not bad to experiment. But the purpose of the forum becomes less like that since the theory will just stay theory

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
BTW I have a backup plan setup in case of emergency. I got all the stuff. But TEI for me is a stable way to heal and I am still seeing improvement every cycle so why quit now.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
BTW I have a backup plan setup in case of emergency. I got all the stuff. But TEI for me is a stable way to heal and I am still seeing improvement every cycle so why quit now.
What’s the setup of plan B?

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
There are literally tons of things all over the forum to try. Get hairtest and blood test etc and look for protocols that are created for your case.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I agree somewhat, soon starting my 4th cycle and I got zero improvements. Feeling just as depressed on and off cycle. Time flies by and no positive changes. I understand that people want quick fixes instead of throwing away years of their life with TEI for example with the knowledge it might even not work. When I look back I liked the experimental phase more, at least I felt excited to try new things, but in the end it might fuck you up or undo the TEI progress so far. Right now it feels like a mission impossible, small improvements aren't enough and the dream of becoming my old self seems it is fading away.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Guys if you don't have improvements try something else for real. No need to torture yourself. For example R-Andro or full cdsnuts. Then we all get more info as well. Win win

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Just reading through all people’s experiences with their response to certain things, along with theories from Helen & others is a big help, and will hopefully help at least some people tailor their own protocol.

Failing that then maybe we should all chip in & buy an island & become monks ;-)

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
I agree somewhat, soon starting my 4th cycle and I got zero improvements. Feeling just as depressed on and off cycle. Time flies by and no positive changes. I understand that people want quick fixes instead of throwing away years of their life with TEI for example with the knowledge it might even not work. When I look back I liked the experimental phase more, at least I felt excited to try new things, but in the end it might fuck you up or undo the TEI progress so far. Right now it feels like a mission impossible, small improvements aren't enough and the dream of becoming my old self seems it is fading away.
I'd recommend trying something else bro

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
I think people have gotten too impatient with things, honestly.

It took me nearly 2 years of following Cdsnuts protocol to the T, to get to the point of saying I was out of the PFS state. TEI/ARL from everything I’ve read on them, are marathons, not sprints.

The body is broken as multiple systems that have been previously compromised or weakened were severely impacted by fin/dut/saw palmetto. This takes time to fix - and unfortunately the body gets to choose what comes back online first.

I think people need to find something and stick with it. Get out of PFS/CFS and then start experimenting with things. Don’t even start an HTMA program or CDsnuts protocol if you can not devote a minimum of two years to it to be able to properly assess. Homeopathy doesn’t work overnight. Keep the faith, but be realistic.
Well, homeopathy doesn’t work in totality, but on every cycle you experience measurable results. This cannot always be said of HTMA