Any advice about beta-sitosterol?

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
I have developed insane seborrhea and atopic dermatitis after cistanche.
I have read about beta-sitosterol to reduce sebum and regulate overactive immune system.
It is considered a 5ari.
It is in saw palmetto but also in eggs, avocados and sold in common lowering cholesterol products.
It seems an endocrine disruptor (mainly in fish).
It is also present in testosterone booster supplements however.
Is it so risky?
My skin is very bad. I have to use daily topical immunomodulators and my scalp is red and itch.
This thing disturbs my sleep and makes me so depressed.
Thank you.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I have developed insane seborrhea and atopic dermatitis after cistanche.
I have read about beta-sitosterol to reduce sebum and regulate overactive immune system.
It is considered a 5ari.
It is in saw palmetto but also in eggs, avocados and sold in common lowering cholesterol products.
It seems an endocrine disruptor (mainly in fish).
It is also present in testosterone booster supplements however.
Is it so risky?
My skin is very bad. I have to use daily topical immunomodulators and my scalp is red and itch.
This thing disturbs my sleep and makes me so depressed.
Thank you.

Given that it’s in Saw Palmetto and one of the main ingredients there, I personally would avoid it like the plague.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
I tried it a couple of weeks ago.
Took about 100mg (20% of a normal dietary intake). I developed quickly headache, nausea, brain fog, anxiety, depression, skin rash and insomnia. Nevermore.
It seems that after pfs I'm incredibly sensitive to every 5ari.
Pharmacist and endo can't believe about this abnormal reaction. No data in literature.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
pharmacists = retards. even in canada, where you need 93rd percentile mcat to get in a shit med school (unless some under rep minority, then just suck dick and cry about it).
endos= retards. most of them. here you're done med school 22-23, residency in hard specialties 28-31 (i mean neurosurgery, plastic surgery, neuroscience + med, internal medicine, etc).

i just tell em ya ya ya whatever when i pick up adhd medicine or flirt with the girls that work there. i never ask a question. i tell them what's up and regret it. better to play dumb and not invite too much attn.

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
I tried it a couple of weeks ago.
Took about 100mg (20% of a normal dietary intake). I developed quickly headache, nausea, brain fog, anxiety, depression, skin rash and insomnia. Nevermore.
It seems that after pfs I'm incredibly sensitive to every 5ari.
Pharmacist and endo can't believe about this abnormal reaction. No data in literature.
Those of us who are sensitive to beta-sitosterol should not take it in high concentrations such as the amount in Saw P. I’m extremely sensitive to Saw P and I don’t have problems after eating eggs or avocados so you should be ok with small amounts in eggs and avocados. But Saw P is not only bad but can be extremely dangerous for those of us sensitive to it.

Just to give you an idea I took dutasteride for a whole month which is stronger than fin and did not get PFS. I took Saw P for two weeks and got PFS followed by taking Saw P again for another 2 weeks after having Saw P PFS and it almost killed me.

Don’t take it

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Wow. Seems any iteration is possible. FIn sides day 1. year 10. Fin 11 yrs, ok ish, Duta 3mo sick. Duta ok, fin a short time sick. Duta ok, SP sick immediately. Jesus.

Andrea

Jul 4, 2019
Italy
Those of us who are sensitive to beta-sitosterol should not take it in high concentrations such as the amount in Saw P. I’m extremely sensitive to Saw P and I don’t have problems after eating eggs or avocados so you should be ok with small amounts in eggs and avocados. But Saw P is not only bad but can be extremely dangerous for those of us sensitive to it.

Just to give you an idea I took dutasteride for a whole month which is stronger than fin and did not get PFS. I took Saw P for two weeks and got PFS followed by taking Saw P again for another 2 weeks after having Saw P PFS and it almost killed me.

Don’t take it
No PFS from dutasteride? It's incredible man.