Another Theory for PFS ( Andregenic receptor )

Namelk

Oct 11, 2017
I have already seen 2 cases of accutane that have been cured with metronidazole and paromomycin, the one mentioned so and another in an accutane forum, but I do not find these antibiotics in my city and need revenue, it would be nice to know other things with similar effects, healed after the end of treatment

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
Did ANYONE try this in the end? Don't let this one die... :/

EDIT - we need an official Hackstasis experiments crew I swear...

If my SJW run doesn't fix me on snapback I'll do this. Ordering the Silodyx now.

Probably end of September is the earliest I'll start. It'll be 400mg R-Andro and 4md Silodyx every morning and I'll try it for 3-4 weeks I guess.

Last edited:

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I want to try this. My sympathetic system is in overdrive all the time. Anyone have any links to buy an alpha 1 blocker?

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
I want to try this. My sympathetic system is in overdrive all the time. Anyone have any links to buy an alpha 1 blocker?
Got it from my faves, posted a link up in sources now too: https://hackstasis.com/threads/general-pharmaceuticals-post-worldwide-paypal-by-arrangement.1834/

Quite a minimum order too, and I'm not sure it does much outside prostate area receptors (seems from what I've read to be selective there.)

Definitely makes you cum less and later too.

Not sure I've TOTALLY bounced back from this little cycle of it yet, it's odd stuff.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

be careful, since in this theory it says strong or weak A1a receptor

depending on the case

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
in the paper which I posted in the second post, they outlined how they restored prostate weight with DHT and some alpha blocker which they used.
Talking about prostate weight: To examine whether my frequent and massive volume urination was related to any physical abnormalities, I also underwent a cystoscopy. I requested that they also look @ my prostate just to be sure. The doctor told me the prostate was very small and alsmost transparant which according to him was relativly rare.

PS: No finasteride, but high zinc usage and b6 (p5p) (and a small time-periode of accutane usage when I was 16).

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Got it from my faves, posted a link up in sources now too: https://hackstasis.com/threads/general-pharmaceuticals-post-worldwide-paypal-by-arrangement.1834/

Quite a minimum order too, and I'm not sure it does much outside prostate area receptors (seems from what I've read to be selective there.)

Definitely makes you cum less and later too.

Not sure I've TOTALLY bounced back from this little cycle of it yet, it's odd stuff.
I do have PE and produce low volume. Think this will be a good choice? What have you noticed after stopping?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Did ANYONE try this in the end? Don't let this one die... :/

EDIT - we need an official Hackstasis experiments crew I swear...

If my SJW run doesn't fix me on snapback I'll do this. Ordering the Silodyx now.

Probably end of September is the earliest I'll start. It'll be 400mg R-Andro and 4md Silodyx every morning and I'll try it for 3-4 weeks I guess.
So?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States